This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 3 RESULTS

Topic » TOP 3 RESULTS

2963 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
(JESUS I'M DYING)
2963 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Allie X is officially not a coach next season and probably not a voter either
2963 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-updates "DIE IN A FIRE" list :
P!nk
Allie XCX-
2963 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*the fans draw on their own faces with crayons*
2963 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
I LEFT OVER LINDSAY FALODA?
AND CARLY "SPAM" JAY???? IS THE PUBLIC MENTAL????
IM DONE.
2963 days 7 hours ago
Illdi
If Carly actually spammed she should be kicked off
2963 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
What!? I've never spammed for this competition! I've only seen one damn poll which was the top 11 girls and that's it. Wtf!?
2963 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Why would I spam for this if A. I've been consistently near the top with scores and B. There is never a link to a poll so how the hell would I spam for it???
2963 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
2963 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
IM SO FUCKING PISSED. LINDSAY SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE AND CARLY IS A ONE TRICK PONY. I THINK THAT AMERICA IS SEVERELY MENTAL. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE CUMS OVER CARLY JUST BECAUSE SHE RUNS A SUCCESSFUL GROUP GAME. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE CUMS OVER POP MUSIC THAT SOUNDS THE SAME AND THE FINAL 5 IN LITERALLY EVERY SEASON OF THOSE TYPES OF GAMES IS ARIANA GRANDE, TAYLOR SWIFT, BEYONCE, TORI KELLY, AND SOME OTHER DISGUSTING POP STAR.

IVE SHOWN VERSATILITY.

AND IF IT'S NOT CARLY SPAMMING, SHE MUST HAVE A FRIEND SPAMMING THOSE POLLS IN THE AUDIENCE.

I GOT THE TOP FUCKING SCORE THIS WEEK. AMERICA, DO YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO DESERVES TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT TO KEEP SUCKING ON STARDOM'S TEATS?

ALSO, I WILL BE PERFORMING TWO SONGS INSTEAD OF ONE.
2963 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Omfgggg.
2963 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I have never spammed for this competition as I have never fully cared if I win or not.

You're just upset you never made it far on in my game because you picked Bjork. Also, you can go fuck yourself because I've literally have done nothing to you.
2963 days 7 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
2963 days 7 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
SAVE SOME FOR THE FINALE GIRLS !!!
2963 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
On her behalf, Carly hosts a very popular music game show "Stardom"
So she may not have spammed, but people know her beforehand and they vote for her.
But, you're both so talented, I can't take sides in this.
You all deserve the win.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!