This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 12 - JUDGES WEEK

Topic » TOP 12 - JUDGES WEEK

3018 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Now, this may come as a shock, but there will be themes for some weeks.
Altgough it may seem unfair for some people,
An American Idol must be able to make any song their own.
This week, the judges will be your mentors because...
It's JUDGES WEEK.
Each judge chose 3 artists to perform (A COVER PLEASE) a song written or performed by them.
BONNIE MCKEE :
Jordan - VintagePoop
Carly Jay - Carlyjordan14
J.L - jguill
P!NK :
Brian Adams - KOKidd
Toby Randall - Nerdbird44
Re Këmbësor - Rollingderp
ELLIE GOULDING :
Brianna Mimi - Boozes
Kylie Blue - Summerrae101
Hayden Morris - RyanAndrews
TAYLOR SWIFT :
Lindsay Faloda - Dolphinz811
Vaughan P. - Praknasty
Adam Adams - Snowgirl57
~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE : For people who have been using the same artist throughout the season MOST LIKELY will have to change to fit the theme,
But if not... Go ahead and use the same artist!
You have until Friday @ 8 pm est. To decide (with your judge preferably) your performance.
Any questions ask me or the judge you've been assigned.
3018 days 5 hours ago
boozes
I decided to show a performance side of me with Ellie goulding hit burn I hope you love it

https://youtu.be/ixtvYY5hejA
3018 days 4 hours ago
Praknasty
Good luck to my fellow Top 12 finalists, and congrats on coming back Lindsay, Jordan, Toby, and Brian. After some mentoring I decided to cover one of Taylor's lesser know songs "I Know Places". Enjoy everyone.
#TheNastyOne

https://youtu.be/w-39b_MiZn8
3018 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
I decided to perform 'Starry Eyed' it's one of my favorite Ellie Goulding songs next to 'Codes', 'How Long Will I Love You' and 'Army', Thank You!

3018 days 3 hours ago
Snowgirl57
3018 days 3 hours ago
Snowgirl57
In peforming Blank Space because I love that song
3018 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Bonnie McKee performed her own rendition of the classic NFL theme song. Tonight I will be covering my own version of this song. (This should still count as the rules state the performance must be of a song either written or performed by the judge. Since Bonnie performed this song - even though with different lyrics - it is still the same NFL theme song)

Carly Jay:

Bonnie McKee:
3017 days 23 hours ago
KOKidd
3017 days 23 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Haley Reinhart has no videos of Taylor Swift so I kept the blues as usual, but it's not the queen of my life, Haley!

3017 days 4 hours ago
VintagePoop
3016 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
How to fuck over a contestant 101.
Anywhore, I have recently found myself singing high powered ballads and songs such as, and I think it's time to take a risk and do something low-key.
3016 days 2 hours ago
jguill
skip to 3:00
3016 days 1 hour ago
NerdBird44
3015 days ago
RyanAndrews

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!