This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2430 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Congratulations to Noah, Jourdan, and Nick for making it to the final tribal council of the season. Voting for the winner of this game will not be open until tomorrow evening, but I will now give all three nominees the next 24 hours to submit speeches to the jury. You MUST post your speech here; sending it out to the jurors by mail is kind of fraudulent IMO (mailing them to vote for you is fine, but copying and pasting your speech to every single person is not okay). Again, you can campaign and mail the jurors, but post your actual FTC speech here, please. The jury can also post questions, which will get answered by the finalists. Congrats on making it this far to all three of you!
2430 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chapter 1: Opening + Pre-Game

Ok Jury, it’s time for me to present my game to you and tell you guys why I deserve to win the second season of Cereal’s Survivor.  Coming into this game, I wanted to run it start to finish, a goal which I did manage to accomplish, I did have some bad spots along the way (due to not being mailed) but for the most part I ran this game.  Coming in, I built relationships with the entire cast, giving everyone a nice hello message early so people would trust me, it worked and going into the game I was fairly well set up.  The pre-game was where I made my bonds with the entire cast in prep for the future.

Chapter 2: Running the Bald Man Out + Latisha’s Replacement

So right away when this started I was placed on a tribe with Pizza, Analiese, Baldy, Moon, and Duke.  This was a tribe I knew I could control, in the pre-game I had practically sucked up super hardcore to Analiese.  I’m friends with Pizza and Moon but not that close.  And I had some good talks with Duke.    But right away I know Baldy is a multi of my friend Matt64.  And I work my ass off in the first challenge to win for Sparta, practically single-handedly winning for us, and then with Baldy’s penalty points, we end up losing.  Immediately, I am FED UP with Baldy.  I report him to the host and lead the tribe in running him out of the game first. I also report that moon is inactive so he gets replaced with Latisha who I also pull in immediately as I know she is a threat.

Chapter 3: Using the Twist to my Advantage and Targeting the Former Winner

After tribal, I become the new hunter.  If I can manage to get Dukey out of the game, then I will get a immunity idol.  Dukey is one of my close allies in the game so not only do I decide not to pursue the idol because I don’t think I will need it, I hold the twist hostage meaning nobody can get an idol, and I even tell Dukey, gaining his trust in the game.  So I try in the challenge again, but once again my tribe is sucky and we lose.  I know I have 2 major threats to deal with, the former winner comp beast Analiese, and the giant social and strategic threat Latisha.  For now, I want to take Analiese out because I see her specifically in this series as a bigger threat than Latisha.  I mail everyone on Sparta besides Analiese giving them a tempting offer to take out the former winner, everyone seems pretty down and we all unanimously get Analiese out of the game.

Chapter 4: Comp Throw to take out a Social Threat

So at this point, I know a lot of our losses are do to luck and I know i can turn it around for Sparta.  Thing is, I just don’t want to.  I barely put effort into this challenge on purpose.  I know Latisha is a really big threat to me and I throw the immunity challenge.  Having all the control over Sparta, I lead the charge to get Latisha out, knowing Latisha, I have to give her a fake vote.  Considering the fact that if Duke leaves I get an idol and I do have some trust in Pizza.  I make Duke the dummy vote for Latisha.  She bites and votes Dukey while me, Dukey, and Pizza swiftly remove one of the biggest threats before the swap.
2430 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chapter 5: Just going through

In this chapter, we go through the least proud moments of my game.  Floating.  Cereal can confirm that there was a mailing glitch during this period and she didn’t know what the limit was on mails.  Meaning i got cut out off all of the mails throughout the entire post-swap phase of the game.  I caught up at the merge but I will admit, I was extremely vulnerable at this time.  All I did was when the swap happened I mailed everyone on my tribe about being excited to work with them and I basically won us the first challenge post-swap and I did the second challenge post-swap.  After that my game tanked  Based off observation, here was my thought process reading through the game after the merge

F14 Vote: Giant Tied Vote, extremely messy, nobody on that tribe seems willing to seize control of the game over there
F13 Immunity: I had no idea how to do this comp and Bridgette got a near perfect score.  This comp is why I saw Bridgette as a threat that had to go
F13 Vote: Bad Scenario, someone I trusted leaves
F12 Vote: Idol is flushed and gone, I now know that there is no way anyone else could have an idol as I am currently holding the twist hostage.  Oh yea and that vote is a fucking mess

Chapter 6: Merge

So the end of the post-swap and the first challenge of the merge were parts where I was not mailed, this is my reasoning for not doing either of those comps.  Hooper ends up winning and I realize that he has really been active throughout the whole game and has to go when I get the chance.  But I can’t take him out.  At first I really want to take Fire out.  But at that point, with Fire’s activity, turning on him could possibly be drastic for my game.  I know I can’t do that and rally the troops to vote Bridgette who I noted as a threat earlier instead.  The vote turns out really messy with a lot of people including myself getting a vote but a majority which I led comes through.

Chapter 7: Taking Full Control

So right now, I know it’s the point int he game where I have to have everyone on my side.  I make lots of deals to trade numbers in the immunity challenge.  By doing this I gain trust with people and I win myself the immunity challenge.  I know immediately that Hooper needs to go.  Besides the inactive Lime, he is basically the only person I haven’t closely aligned with.  I rally up the troops and despite some pushback from Fire.  I convince everyone to take Hooper out of the game solidifying my control in the game.

Chapter 8: Taking out my Biggest Threat

So Fire is getting really active now, he’s becoming dangerous and he needs to be dealt with ASAP.  Me and him bond and then decide since Krisstea is the biggest legit threat left to us that she is the nest to go.  But it’s all a decoy.  I legit flop the immunity challenge but so does Fire and when Zorbo wins immunity, I mark Zorbo down as my next target and proceed to gun for Fire.  This is the first vote where chaos really ensues.  Fire confronts me asking me if i’m spreading his name around and I deny deny deny.  He says that’s what he’s heard and just because I don’t want him to get suspicious, I start taking longer to respond to his messages and such so he has less chance to sniff out my bs before the votes are read.  He votes for me but it’s not enough and everyone else votes for him to go.
2430 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chapter 9: Dealing with Zorbo

So Zorbo had me after him for a while, with the idol thing he was always on my mind as a target since he hid that from me and winning the last immunity didn’t help matters.  In addition, Fire told me that Zorbo and Krisstea were the people who threw me under the bus to him.  (Funny thing is at the time they were the next 2 on my list).  Anyways, I know i’ve succeeded in taking out all the big threats to me when I get immunity just for submitting.  Going into tribal, I tell my troops to vote out Zorbo, I tell him to vote Krisstea and Zorbo leaves in a 5-1 vote.  I also really solidify myself in with Jourdan this round and ensure that she is on my side.

Chapter 10: Final Push

So I know i’m right at the end, once again i’m the only one to submit the immunity challenge, nobody else even cares besides me.  I am debating between Krisstea and Dukey for the vote.  On one hand by taking Dukey this far in the game, I proved I didn’t need that Idol by taking him out and using him as an ally instead so I don’t need him anymore to hold the twist hostage.  Plus he has submitted almost every challenge.  Krisstea was a threat and active player early merge but she knows my gameplay better and she is more likely to turn on me and possibly beat me in a comp as she is more active on the site.  Plus Dukey just went inactive.  I end up telling Nick and Jourdan to get Krisstea out and I tell Krisstea that Dukey is the vote.  Dukey gets pulled and like I expect, Krisstea goes home 3-2.

Chapter 11: Closing Argument

Alright guys, so I didn’t play a flawless game.  But I played a pretty damn good one.  I was responsible for the first 3 vote outs and EVERY single vote out post merge.  I was behind the demise of 8/18 people in the game.  There were 11 votes and I wasn’t on the tribe that went to TC for 3 of them.  Which means EVERY single time that I went to tribal council I controlled who left and only 2 of the votes I controlled wasn’t unanimous (1 of them was Krisstea’s vote out and everyone still voted how i wanted just Duke self-voted).  I controlled this game in challenges winning 3/5 individual immunities.  Socially I was in good with everyone, nobody really disliked me or personally attacked me during the game.  Physically I dominated with the immunity wins I mentioned, Strategically I dominated with the vote-outs I mentioned and all around this was my season to lose.  This may not have been the most active game at all, but I put a ton into this game.  So jury, vote me to win because after a season I absolutely dominated, I think it would be a mistake to not crown me as your winner.  Thank you.
2430 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
I want to say congrats to you final 3,my first question is for Noah, was our alliance deal even real or were you trying to get me to lower my guard down?
2430 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
My question for Nick and Jourdan is simple. Why do you deserve to win since neither of you were good at challenges?
2430 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
My question to all of you is if 3 jurors would be sitting where you are right now , which 3 jurors and why?
2430 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Noah i want to know why u felt like it was a good strategy to take out the more active players. This pissed me off ass i felt like u did not eant to work for ur win. Im a competitor and i go hard. Sadley i got into a fight during the immunity challenge i lost and it cost me. U also lied to multiple ppl and u did it in a way i cant forgive. Granted this is a game.

I also want to know why u lied to me amd voted me out. Why should i not be bitter and give my vote to someone who did not lie to me.
2430 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Nick and jourdan is why should i consider voting for u
2430 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
I just have a question for Noah:
Knowing that we weren't on the same tribe, why should I have told you about my idol?
2430 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I want to say congrats to you final 3,my first question is for Noah, was our alliance deal even real or were you trying to get me to lower my guard down?

I will be honest, not really, it was as real as my deals with everyone here, if you had been weak and done practically whatever I said then I would have taken you far, but you weren't, therefor I had to take you out.  None of my deals were really "real" and I wasn't really loyal to anyone, I just took out the biggest threat to me at any given moment using everyone else.  I hope that you aren't mad at me for admitting this.
2430 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
My question to all of you is if 3 jurors would be sitting where you are right now , which 3 jurors and why?

Ok it's tough between 4 of you but I have to go with Fire, Hoop, and Kristea, the 3 of you were 3 of the players who tried the hardest overall besides myself and I wanted to put Zorbo in but I think he was slightly behind the other 3.
2430 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah i want to know why u felt like it was a good strategy to take out the more active players. This pissed me off ass i felt like u did not eant to work for ur win. Im a competitor and i go hard. Sadley i got into a fight during the immunity challenge i lost and it cost me. U also lied to multiple ppl and u did it in a way i cant forgive. Granted this is a game.

I also want to know why u lied to me amd voted me out. Why should i not be bitter and give my vote to someone who did not lie to me.

Good Question, taking out more active players allowed me to take full control of the game and be able to sweep the immunity challenges.  If I had left active players in longer, then there is a chance I'm not practically guaranteed to win immunity.  I wanted to take threats out because I knew players like Jourdan and Nick would be much easier to beat in the end like you and Hoop.

I lied to you and voted you out because I needed you in this game for a while, first couple votes I needed you to help me do my dirty work and at f7 I cut you because you were the biggest threat left to me and everyone was loyal to me as well.

You should vote for me because it's the name of the game, I put so much work in and I made that connection with you (which was genuine btw) and I managed to get you to trust me enough to the point where it cost you and you could have taken me out had you not trusted me as much. 

Also, Nick and Jourdan didn't lie to you because they didn't even talk to you, they didn't even try AT ALL and to reward that gameplay over mine would be very dissapointing.

Also, you said that you felt me taking out active players made it feel like i didn't want to work for my win.  What about not voting for the most active player and voting for an inactive at the final tribal council?  That's even worse.
2430 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I just have a question for Noah:
Knowing that we weren't on the same tribe, why should I have told you about my idol?

I mean I thought I had an alliance with you (One of my many) so I felt if you trusted me you would tell me.  I commented on it because I felt like you not telling me confirmed you didn't trust me 100% which was smart of you
2430 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I feel like you guys have 2 options.  Give me the win or just ensure I lose.  I know you all agree Jourdan and Nick both did nothing.  But think about this, by ensuring I lose you are giving 1 of them the win.  You guys, actives, who tried so hard would be voting for an inactive, someone who did none of the challenges, someone who voted exactly how I ordered EVERY time without fail and did exactly nothing to get here, as your winner.  Look I know this season was kind of an inactive season, but that does not mean you should crown an inactive winner.  Yes, I made this season boring by taking out all the good players.  This could have been a great season if my strategy was different, but you can't fault me for that.  I played the best way to get to the final tribal and I managed to get to the end with 2 people who in no way deserve the win.

You guys know I want this and deserve this, please vote me as the winner.
2430 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I dont think it eas impressive on ur part to take inacts yothe FTC because then u feel like u deserve the win more then them which is true. However if u had given someone who was also active a chance in FTC it would have shown u were ready to have competition.

U saidi could have taken u out if i had relized u lied to me but i had no intention of voting u out. I told u i play a loyal game and i reward those who do that. U lied to me and did not have the balls to let me know ahead of time. U played such a messy game that all these inacts or follows just helped u look better then u were.

I respect ur gameplay and u did control everything. Its not easy but it is when u make a deal with everyone and then cut them. U said u used me and to me that makes me feel like thats all i was.

Congrats on FTC but my vote is still in the air

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!