This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury: questioning

Topic » Jury: questioning

2009 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
RedWing and Java have made it to the finals. This is where Carvalho, Waf, Dylan, Gander, Jay, Li, and Joey can ask the final 2 any questions and give their comments on the game!
2009 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
I hit the ground running in this game by winning the first HoH and I didn't stop. I won just about half the competitions. And I made an alliance with Java on during the first few days and with Carvalho shortly after and with those social bonds I was able to remain unnnomed the entire game. I knew that they would target each other before targeting me. I didn't really lie to anyone. I don't think I was a jerk to anyone well except Luik but he is a piece of shit and deserves it.

I think I played a great game and deserve the win.

I will gladly answer any questions you may have. Thank you

Good luck Java
2009 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
red honestly, I didn't nothing to you this entire game. I knew our past but I wanted to try being civil.
Why were you so hard with me ? I wasn't horrible with you this game. I expected you to be civil, but you were ott with me.
In deep conscious why should I vote for you after all you did to me in this game ?
2007 days 18 hours ago
waf_
For both: what do you think of my game? what will you change of your game?
2007 days 16 hours ago
Carvalho
I love you both

But my vote is clear!
2007 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Ok. Sorry my speech took so long. I've been super busy and sick, but here it is.
Early in the game, I formed 2 alliances. One with Red and another with Luca and Dylan. I stayed true to those alliances until the final 5. Those 3 people all kept me safe and advanced my game in one way or another. At the final 5, I nominated Dylan because Carvalho, Red, and I had made a final 3 deal, which I wanted to honor. Actually, during the veto competition, Carvalho approached me with a final 2 deal, which I accepted. So, I was pretty confident in my ability to make it to the final 2. Please reward my gameplay with the win; I made moves and won all the competitions I needed to to make it here. Good luck, Red!
2007 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Waf, honestly, I have no clue how you played. lol I don't think we ever really talked, sadly. And if given the chance to change my game, I don't think there's anything I would've changed.
2007 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
@Luik - You are shit. And as far as I know no genuine apology came from you for your shitty past behavior. So I assume you are still shit and will probably always be shit. And honestly if my win comes down to a disgusting piece of shit like you voting for me I probably don't deserve the win.

With that said there was some strategy in targeting you. I thought if I made it so super clear that I wanted you out people wouldn't be as worried about me. They'd know they weren't my targets. And I think that helped both our games
2007 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
For both: what do you think of my game? what will you change of your game?

@Waf, I'm sorry but I didn't like your game. You seemed inactive for most of it. And either it was strategy to seem unthreatening or you just didn't care. It isn't the way I like to see the game played.

As for what I would change. Not much really. Maybe I would have talked to more people to not seem so standoffish
2007 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck you 2. Will Red make the same mistake I did in Season 1,even though there was just a 3 person jury.
2007 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
What mistake?
2006 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Hoop lost last season by one jury vote.
2006 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Cause he took the wrong person?
2005 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
When are votes being read? This is the slowest host ever.
2005 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
This isn't even the slowest host I've had haha
2005 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Just waiting on the votes tbh,

Not my fault haha!

Last season only 3 jury members voted! I would rather wait a bit than have that happen again ;)

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!