This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 5]

Topic » CBR [Round 5]

2241 days 12 hours ago
ZacPed
6. Post
2241 days 12 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
9. POST
2241 days 10 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
10. POST
2241 days 9 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
11. POST
2241 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
CONGRATULATIONS ARI! YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
You will have until 11:00 AM EST tomorrow to conduct the Power of Veto Ceremony. In addition, Kolby will have to select a new nominee in the event that Ari or Thomas is taken off of the block.
2241 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
grats ari!
2241 days 8 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
I finally won something
2241 days 8 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
I think its pretty obvious what I'm going to do.

I earned it. I choose to use the power of veto on myself. Kolby since I have vetoed one of your nominees you must now name a replacement.
2241 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
I've had a nice long talk with our lord and savior, I've come to the conclusion God wants sacrifice and moves to be made and played out showing me a specific page of scripture related to backdooring an individual.

Tim, please take a seat on the block and let the power of Christ deem you worthy.
2240 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Rolls eyes well gg

Ari plai Zac znad Thomas gl to the four of you I'm predicting you 4 are next

This move was too soon kolby e going to regret ig
2240 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Kolby ur going to regret it
2240 days 20 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
So you tell me I’m going home next and then nominate me every time you get HOH, and now after all that you still try to ask me for my vote?
2240 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The final nominees are THOMAS and TIM. Votes are due by tonight @ 6:30 PM EST. A LIVE Head of Household competition will take place @ 7:00 PM EST.
2240 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
HOUSEGUESTS! It's time for the eviction...
2240 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
By a vote of 5-1...

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!