This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 4]

Topic » CBR [Round 4]

2242 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
So about dem results
2242 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
With the word "ascent"...CONGRATULATIONS TIM! YOU HAVE WON THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
2242 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Tim, you have until 11:00 AM EST tomorrow to submit your nominations. A non-live Power of Veto competition will also take place beginning tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!
2242 days 9 hours ago
Plai
Gg Tim
2242 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
gg
2242 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
I have decided to nominate you Ari, and you Thomas

Ari, After the first nominations where I didnt use pov I think uve been harboring resentment toward me and I dont know where ur head is at in the game and I think you will nom me if you had the chance

Thomas You have been doing nothing all game and ...simply I hope ur a good pawn

I just want to let everyone know that I do intend that veto will be used but we shall see who wins it

With that the nomination ceremony is over
2241 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
I am so ready for POV Comp
I kinda want a POV winning streak now lol
2241 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Nonlive
2241 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
ok. when is it?
2241 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Hey guys, sorry for lateness - will post the comp. in ~30 min
2241 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, because I'm gonna be pretty busy over the next 24 hours, I'm gonna keep it simple. I'm opening a poll. The person with the highest percentage wins. This will be the only fully-spamming competition of the season, I promise. After tomorrow, this season will return to it's regular pacing.

The six houseguests competing are:
Tim
Ari
Thomas
Kyle
Zac
Plai

Kyle, Zac, and Plai were selected randomly. The poll will close at approximately 7:30 PM EST tomorrow night. Good night houseguests!
2241 days 8 hours ago
Ari_babiLOVE
Well I’m a white level so I don’t think I have much of a chance. Gg guys
2240 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
With 45.3% of the vote - CONGRATULATIONS PLAI! YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO! You have until 9:00 PM EST tonight to make your decision. Good luck houseguests.
2240 days 9 hours ago
Plai
I have decided to use the power of veto to save Ari from eviction.

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!