This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 2]

Topic » CBR [Round 2]

2240 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Even if Ari wins it will still be 31 vs. 29
2240 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sorry for the god-awful competition. I will make sure nothing else sucks that much for the rest of the season. Kyle, you have two hours to conduct a Power of Veto ceremony.
2240 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
OK sounds good
2240 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Firstly, I would like for each houseguest to give me a reason why I should use the Power of Veto on them. Emmett and Tomas, please give me your reasons.
2240 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
Kyle save me because im nommed for legit no reason and i never had a chance in that pov after round 1 was over.If not i hope you regret it later on in the game lol...gl tomas
2240 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
As winner of Power of Veto, I have three options. I can either remove Emmett, remove Thomas, or keep the nominations the same.

I have decided...
To use the POV on Emmett because I am a fair player and I would rather someone who is actually trying in this game stay over someone who is not even trying.

*puts POV necklace on Emmett*

Now that I have used the POV on Emmett, Robby, the current HOH, must pick a replacement nominee. This Power of Veto Ceremony is adjourned.
2240 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
https://68.media.tumblr.com/54e18a5125d762ea3fdfa3aecde8e825/tumblr_inline_on5uf61sEL1sdg6f3_500.gif
2240 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Technically it's adjourned when he picks a renom
2240 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
I have decided to nominate Adam/apples635

You came after Christ's children and now you must pay for your sins.

REPENT. REPENT. REPENT.
2240 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Gl noms thank la for safety robby
2240 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The final nominees for Round 2 are Thomas and Adam. I am extending voting until tomorrow @ 8:30 PM EST. The Head of Household competition will be NON-LIVE, beginning tomorrow @ 9:00 PM EST.
2240 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Jake has walked from the game. It's up to Robby, as Head of Household, to decide if he wants to end the round prematurely due to Jake's walk or continue as is.
2240 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
I will continue the execution
2240 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
The maze was not meant for them.
2239 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
HOUSEGUESTS! It's time for the eviction...

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!