This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RIP xRAIN_shooter

Topic » RIP xRAIN_shooter

3203 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Duffy I am so shocked and disappointed in you that you couldn't even tell me that I was going up and chose to blindside me like a douche bag. I don't see how this move benefits you in anyway since I was on your side but you clearly weren't on mine and I know that I controlled the majority of this game since day 1 but everything I've done so far in this game has been to your benefit.

Mikey I'm shocked that I'm up against you I thought James would be sitting here. You know that I value our friendship and I think you are a great person. I wish you hadn't flipped because I trust you more than the majority of the house at this point.

Brodie I love you man, you are one person who I know would never flip on me and someone who has had my back since day 1 in this game and I am so sorry that I couldn't keep control of the game any longer. I hope you can pick up where I left off I've done everything I can to keep you safe and I want you to win Head of Household when I leave and shake things up like I know you can < 3 I'll be rooting for you in the Jury House and I hope we are friends for a long time outside of this game.

James I have done everything I could to get you out of this house. For some reason people don't see you as a threat and because of this they are blind and they are going to regret flipping. You have played really great however for getting to this point and being a target every day in this game and I hold no grudges against you. You're strategic and social game needs work tho.

Martha you are gonna vote me out apparently but I have tried so hard to establish a connection with you in this game and I hope you value that. I have always been genuine with you and I would love your vote because I was going to give you mine if you stayed up there and I was being honest when I said if I had won veto you would've been saved. You are very overlooked in this house and I hope you can step up and make a move even if that move is not in my best interest. You are a real underdog in this house and I am still rooting for you.

Jack you have been my close friend for such a long time in this game. I would've never done anything to harm your game and I have done everything in my power to advance us both as far as we could possibly go. You said I'm controlling but the controlling that I've done in this house has benefitted you much more than it has me since it has been in your best interest and I am now taking the fall for it. I really thought I could trust you 100% like you said I could but obviously there has been doubt in your mind since before this week. I hope you don't vote me off but I won't be surprised if you do now. I just wish you'd tell me instead of being coy with me because I would like to know if I'm leaving before eviction.

Daniela you have been my one of my closest friend in this game since day 1 we dominated the first 3 weeks of this game together and this experience has honestly been one of the best ones I've had in my 4 years on this site. I will never forget our convos on skype and the game talk and just learning about you as a person. You are honestly one of the most amazing human beings I've ever met and if I can't win this game I really hope you can go as far as you can. You deserve it. You are the Umbrella to my Rain xD

Honestly I won't be surprised if I leave tonight I have controlled this game for weeks now and it was about time somebody noticed and tried to take a shot at me. I hope my game isn't over yet because I still have so much left to offer this house but if I leave I can say that I've made my mark on this house and I played the best I possibly could

I won't forget any of my Cool Brother houseguests < 3
3203 days 6 hours ago
Cyber
You forgot to add

"And I'll be sure to kick y'all's asses in All-Star season."
3203 days 5 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I take back what I said about Mikey too in this post lol.
3203 days 4 hours ago
jamessmith5
xRains Funeral?

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!