This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Apps

Topic » Season 7 Apps

2804 days 16 hours ago
billy08106
First name: Billy
username: Billy08106
Will you be active in cast? (Sending confessionals, participatingin challenges, etc): YES
Live challenges will be between 6-9 Pm EST, can you make those times: YES
Non live challenges will may require you to screenshot, can you do this: YES
What survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sandra Diaz-Twine, because you go in there and your just some girl. people look at you as a weak competitor and someone who is just weak overall. You use your social skills to get you to the end of the game surprising everyone. Finally, you win survivor on a 6-1 vote.
Which aspect of survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? For me I think strategic, I can handle anything mentally, and physical i'll make it, but if i can play strategical every move i make, I think i'll have a good chance of winning the game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? definitely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: When people see me in the game they will think wow this guy has no chance, he only made it to then final 3 once in fast mode casting, what a joke. When i came to this game I thought I was just going to crush everybody, because I studied Big Brother and Survivor and their best players. I realized i was wrong. I want to be in this game to prove exactly what I can do. I'm not afraid to make big moves or get dirty. People say you have to lie, cheat, and steal to win, and that's exactly what i'll do.
2804 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
First Name: Anthony
Username: iYBF
Color Level: Purple
Past Group Game Experience?: Hot Rod's Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes, those are the best times.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes, I have gyazo downloaded.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Andrea Boehlke. I am a very strong social & also physical competitor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social, because I easily make new friends and can manipulate them to do what I want
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Of course!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I have every bit of potential to win.
2804 days 12 hours ago
udjm54
First Name: Rhiymo
Username: udjm54
Color Level: yellow
Past Group Game Experience? none lol.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes confessionals are fun.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? probably.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Colton because he's gay and sassy.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social because i probably suck at challenges.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes especially returning players because i can work with them if they are on this season.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: i'm better and prettier than the rest.
2804 days 12 hours ago
EvilWill
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Will
Username: EvilWill
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience? played 1 or 2 other games that got cancelled
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes, when I commit to something I do it.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? this is a good window for me
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? absolutely
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Jeremy Collins although he was a physical threat his relationships carried him all the way to the f3
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social game is the most important, you are nothing in survivor without relationships.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? obviously
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I could give you the basic answer and say "i will make big moves", but i know this game is all about timing. While i might appear like a calm, loyal ally I am not afraid to put the knife in someones back.
2804 days 10 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name: Qaz
Username: Qazwdxedc
Color Level: dark green
Past Group Game Experience? On my profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yep
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tony Vlachos because im a bitch, a villain, a strategist and I find idols and make big plays.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because that's my strong suit and I want to play my strong suits.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yeah
Tell me why I should select you to compete: BECAUSE YOU WONT STOP SPAMMING ME TO PLAY. Jk you know I'm a good player and I'm definitely a potential winner because I am a triple threat and can play a hybrid game, meaning I can do a lot of things when I need to.
2803 days 18 hours ago
Kaitx
First Name: Kait
Username: Kaitx
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience: I don't think any one this account yet... fairly well on my previous main account where I played four or five survivors.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yep as much as needed.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I should almost always be able to make this time, unless something odd comes up.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I almost want to say Savage because he's the only one who I can come up with right now that is a pretty decent player but is extremely loyal. I feel like my game is to get a group of people, and be loyal with them but be in a leadership role. But Savage was kinda an ass imo so just someone similar to him would be my answer.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, though all are important. I appreciate strategy over the other two though because I think it is more putting fate into your own hands rather than hoping to get a challenge that you do well in, or the social game you may not be getting the things done that actually benefit your game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yeah sure as long as they're not obviously weighted towards one individual or group.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to group games. Also I believe I thrive in a group game setting, best (and becoming only) good part about this website.

Thanks for consideration.
2803 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
First Name: Will
Username: IceBeast
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? Yeah
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I will try my best! I will be participating in challenges. I usually suck at sending confessionals, but it is something I am working on.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kelly Wentworth because I love a good underdog.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical. I like having the fate of my own hands to myself. But all 3 are important.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Of course! I can adapt to whatever comes my way.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I never give up and I always try my hardest in everything I do. And I love winning!
2802 days 13 hours ago
Nicolieoli
***NEW PLAYERS ONLY***

First Name: Nicole
Username: Nicolieoli
Color Level: Basic
Past Group Game Experience? No sir I do not. I want some tho

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?  YES OFCOURSE!

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES!

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? OMG SANDRA DIAZ. She's gorgeous. tf, and plays a good game

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, the game is all about strategy. What's moves to make. Who to be social with, physical with.

Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yeees sir. Ofcouses

Tell me why I should select you to compete: Im fairly new to this game. But I'm really familiar with survivor. I know the game and I feel like I can compete.
2802 days 9 hours ago
muffinman
First Name: Addison
Username: muffinman
Color Level: Newly Gold
Past Group Game Experience? A lot.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I'll do my best
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I'll do my best.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I think so
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Courtney Yates. I am the male version of her, in literally all aspects.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, but also social. I want to make it to the end, but I want to make it with people I like. If you're being rude to me, I'm gonna do my damnedest to vote you out.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I've had to play with some bullshit twists before, so I'm ready for anything.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I am a firey personality and I'll bring everything I have to this game.
2802 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
First Name: Fred
Username: Ferdinandz
Color Level: Dark green.
Past Group Game Experience? Check my page :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): I am only applying to group games when I know that I am going to be active, and I love sending confessionals, sometimes more than 1 per day.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes I can!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I would say Tony Vlachos! I am strategic like him and we have a smiliar gameplay since I am making up several deals like him and I am making crazy moves just to shake the game up, I am also entertaining at the same time.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: I love strategy, I think that you need to be able to play a strategic game in order to make it all the way and win it, because no one will get mad at a player who outplays everyone and manages to make it all the way (maybe bitter jurys), why would you cast your vote on someone who gave zero effort to the game and only won individual immunitys?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Bring it on! You need to do the best of what you get.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I can promise you that I will bring everything to the table. I am going to play the game 100% and do my best to win this game, I will bring drama and action to this, I would rather make a crazy move by playing the game hard and go home, rather than floating around and make the finals, I will bring some color to this game, you have my word on that.
2802 days 3 hours ago
jamessmith5
First Name: James
Username: jamessmith5
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Check profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? YES
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? YES
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I am like Spencer Bledsoe because I have the abilities to play any type of way in this game and adjust to whats given to me. I am social and strategic. I can also win a challenge here and there.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because every move I make will be strategically thought out. It might work or might not but its never bad to try
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Absolutely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Select me and this season will be that much better
2801 days 9 hours ago
Osiris
First Name:David
Username:Osiris
Color Level:Black
Past Group Game Experience?alot lol
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)I always am
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?I am most like Tai from season e2 because i play good but sometimes too hard
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because that's what decides your fate in the end
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? 8 am not prepared lol immature ducking lose jk yes I am
Tell me why I should select you to compete: u should select me because I'm a very fun player to watch attempt to make it in this game
2801 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
First Name: Cole
Username: cole91
Color Level: red
Past Group Game Experience? god do i really have to name them all lol
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) ofc lol
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? that's fine
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yessir
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Todd H. rather not publicly explain why lol
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because you have to connect with people to get farther in games
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? oh hell yeah
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm DA ROOB
2801 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
First Name: Brandon
Username: brandonrichie
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience?
•TotsTrashy's Survivor: Australia
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 7-0) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
(Villain of the Season) (Fan-Favorite) (Player of the Season)
•I&E's Survivor: Egypt
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2-1) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
•Tyler Aizen's Fast Survivor: Season 8
-Placement: (1/21) (Jury Vote: 5-4) (SOLE SURVIVOR) (Villain of the Season)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Sri Lanka
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2) (Villain of the Season)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Solomon Islands
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-3) (Second Fan-Favorite)
•W&P's Survivor: Pakistan — Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (2/20) (Jury Vote: 4-3-1) (Villain of the Season)
•Zach's Big Brother: A Winter Wonderland
-Placement: (3/14) (Villain of the Season)
•Coolnarwhal88's Survivor: Yangudi Rassa
-Placement: (3/18)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Second Chances
-Placement: (4/21) (Villain of the Season) ("Da Roob" Award)
•Bonework's Big Brother 1
-Placement: (5/14)
•ItsOfficial's Survivor: Cocos Islands
-Placement: (6/16) (Underdog of the Season) (Most Entertaining) (Second Fan Favorite)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Congo
-Placement: (8/18)
•Cmack's Survivor: Africa
-Placement: (8/16)
•W&P's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (10/24) (Villain of the Season)
•ItsOfficial's Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (10/20)
•Cmack's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (20/24)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Todd Herzog
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social. In the end, this is a social game. You can't win without having solid relationships with other people and having the ability to work with others.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am a very experienced player, I have a dynamic personality, and I will do absolutely anything to win <3
2801 days 4 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
First Name: Gamo
Username: ThisIsMyGame
Color Level: Light Green
Past Group Game Experience? The Power Struggle: 2nd, 11th, 11th. Ultimate Stars: 5th.
Most other games: 7th-3rd.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Probally
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I rather not classify myself as any survivor player, because i do things my way. You can classify me, but i wont.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social early, Strategy late. piss people off early? Bye. Not have allies late? Bye.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Nope. Ill improvise though.
Tell me why I should select you to compete:
BECAUSE IM SEXY AS HELL.

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!