This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

3257 days 4 hours ago
LockerAmi
Wait okay first of all every single hoh there was I've talked to beforehand, don't try and make it seemed like I kissed anyones ass. And I didn't try to influence any, not one of the hohs decisions. I told them exactly what I told you and that's that Ikll support any decision they want for the week and be a vote for them.

And you saying this makes you look hypocritical because you cannot tell me that you werenkt trying to kiss my ass when you messaged me saying "congrats on hoh" , but I get it anyone would do that you want to be safe but don't try and call me out on the same shit you do.
3257 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm going to take a break from watching this drama to go play POV
3257 days 4 hours ago
jayhawk123
This is big brother honey, of course im going to congratulate ypu on your hoh win, I'd be stupid not to.
3257 days 4 hours ago
jayhawk123
But heres what your main ally anthony says everytime, "hey we need to talk" to every hoh so far.
3257 days 4 hours ago
anthonyds__
Jay, no I have not. Honestly, I did not come up with no plan to get Ztyler out. Y'all are getting your information wrong.
3256 days 3 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*limps into dining room*
3256 days 3 hours ago
JordanForReal
*sits at round table*
3256 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Alright, time for the nomination ceremony. I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just going to announce my nominees.
3256 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
For eviction, I have nominated...
3256 days 3 hours ago
thewinner

Ami and Riley.

Ami, this is nothing personal, but you nominated me and we haven't talked game at all. Hope you understand.

Riley, I have tried talking to you a couple of times in this game and you've ignored my mails, so it's clear you have no interest in me. For that, I have nominated you.

Good luck to all in the POV.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3256 days 3 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*nods*

Okay, hon.
3256 days 3 hours ago
LyonRecharged
~Full details of Saturday's Fast Forward available in the Living Room~
3254 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*eats the keys of the nominees I have chosen*
3254 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Okay, for this nomination ceremony, I have decided to keep it short and sweet. Chad and Ethan, you two are nominated this week.
3254 days 2 hours ago
LyonRecharged
bump

open group

Lyon's Big Brother 3 - Applications OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!