This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Basic Rules

Topic » Basic Rules

3218 days 12 hours ago
LyonRecharged
I presume you all know how to play Big Brother, so this post is to explain other rules relating to the game (Activity, Strikes, Twists etc.)

~~~ACTIVITY~~~
1 - All HG's are expected to do their best to turn up for challenges.
2 - If you are unable to attend a scheduled competition, please PM me with a note of absence PRIOR to the event. Excuses may be made in some circumstances for late check ins, or if a note of absence shortly after the event.
3 - If you fail to turn up for an event without a previous note saying you wouldn't be present, you will incur a strike. See the "Strikes" section below.
4 - All HG's are expected to participate in the "Room" forums, even for off-topic conversation.
5 - All HG's are recommended to send confessionals when need be. They can be about anything, and while they aren't compulsory, they do give me a clearer picture of what's going on alliance-wise. You will sometimes be reminded to send confessionals in.

~~~STRIKES~~~
1 - Lyon's Big Brother operates a "Five Strikes and you're out" rule. It does exactly what it says on the tin.
2 - Aside from failure to turn up for competitions, strikes are awarded for failing to vote, bullying and severe intimidation.
3 - If you are banned off the site for a period of three days or longer, you are automatically expelled.
4 - Those who are expelled cannot return for future seasons, except to those expelled under Rule 3 above.

~~~COMPETITIONS~~~
1 - Check in will begin 15 minutes before the start of the event. Those who turn up after the check in ends cannot participate in the said event.
2 - Winners of HoH/PoV are encouraged to make their decisions on nominees/PoV uses as soon as possible, preferably directly after the said competition.
3 - All HoH ceremonies must be announced in the Dining Room thread, while all PoV ceremonies must be announced in the Living Room. All evictions will also take place in the living room.
3 - Votes to evict must be sent to me via PM. Failure to vote will incur a strike, as mentioned above.
4 - Double evictions will be announced before the first HoH competition of the Double Eviction week.

~~~Week Cycle~~~
Day 1: Eviction/HoH Competition/Noms
Day 2: PoV Competition/PoV Ceremony

If you have any questions of your own you wish to ask, feel free to PM me!
3187 days 11 hours ago
LyonRecharged
~bump~
3179 days 10 hours ago
Jassos4
Read And Agree
3179 days 10 hours ago
lafrickatopbitxh
Read and agree!
3179 days 10 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Read And Agree!
3179 days 9 hours ago
TBart5
Read and agree
3179 days 9 hours ago
Haneul
Read and agreed
3179 days 8 hours ago
ajlikes17
Read and agreed
3179 days 8 hours ago
WANJ
Read and agree
3179 days 8 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Read and agree
3179 days 5 hours ago
patkay2014
Read.  Agree
3178 days 21 hours ago
heathernedajonadel
Read and agree
3178 days 16 hours ago
MSN8R
Read and agree
3178 days 15 hours ago
Houston
Read and agreed
3178 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
read and agreed
3178 days 14 hours ago
mikey918
Read and agree

open group

Lyon's Big Brother 3 - Applications OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!