This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Speeches

Topic » Final Speeches

2826 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Here is where Nik and Morgan will plead their cases as to why they deserve to win Big Brother: Taking The Throne!

Jurors, you must mail me your vote on who should win by 10pm EST Tuesday!

Good luck!
2826 days 3 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hello to you both. I have a question for both of you....

Morgan, you get the stereotypical one. What do you think your biggest move was in this game? I feel you played a pretty great game in laying low but still making defining game moves, but I want to know what you feel was your best.

Nik, I have a different one for you. When did you lose your backbone?
Honestly I understand it was a game, but I lost a friend in order to keep us both safe and give us a better shot at the win.... Then you went and back stabbed me without warning WHICH IS OK, IT IS A GAME, but not only did you do that, when I approached you afterwards you couldn't even give me as much as a response... I did lose loads of respect for you, and I doubt you can get my vote back unless you have a hell of a speech.

Good luck to you both!
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Who are all of the Winners of your big brother?
1: Sam
2: Nik
3: Nik
4: Jae
5: AJ
6: Nick
7: Nick
8: No winner!
9: Nik or Morgan

Correct?
2826 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Big Brother: The Beginning = Sam (americanidolfan)
Big Brother: Showmantics = Nik (nikw98)
Big Brother: Back 2 Basics = Nik (nikw98)
Big Brother: Go Big or Go Home = Jae (PoohSnap)
Big Brother: All-Stars = AJ (ajlikes17)
Big Brother: The Revival = Nick (nick9811)
Big Brother: Lucky 7 = Ben (aceman509)
Big Brother: Heroes Versus Villains = Nick (nick9811)
2826 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Fun fact: Nick/Nik seems to be a lucky name in the game lol both for player names AND usernames*
2826 days 2 hours ago
imprincearthur
Just a few questions,

Was i either one of your targets?
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Nik, I have a different one for you. When did you lose your backbone?
Honestly I understand it was a game, but I lost a friend in order to keep us both safe and give us a better shot at the win.... Then you went and back stabbed me without warning WHICH IS OK, IT IS A GAME, but not only did you do that, when I approached you afterwards you couldn't even give me as much as a response... I did lose loads of respect for you, and I doubt you can get my vote back unless you have a hell of a speech.

If you look at my blogs around the time you sent me that, that's why I didn't give you a response. Someone was threatening me on Tengaged, and then My boyfriend broke up with me, and then everyone on the Blogs page started hating on me. I couldn't get back to you today cause I was working. But I'm posting this along with a speech now. I cannot beat you in a final 2. I knew this. Just like I did with Eric. I knew if I went to a final 2 with either of you, I was losing. So, I chose Morgan. I believe either of us have a shot at winning. It was nothing personal. I just knew I couldn't win with you in the game. And I knew that I had to save Morgan. Akash was the easiest to beat in a final HoH, so I kept him. I promise it wasn't personal.
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Me @ 2 nick/nik usernames in the final 2 so there will be a nick/nik winner AGAIN.

Klaus, you weren't my target until you were up against Morgan. Morgan was my closest ally. I could not lose her. You were kinda collateral damage. :(
2826 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
Nik why did you vote me out?
2826 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I understand you have other things going on, but a response wouldn't have hurt. I am sorry about the boyfriend, as for the Tengaged hate don't let it get to your head. I never took it personally, but I did take it as a pussy move. Like I said it is a game, and I was more angry about the losing a friend for the alliance and then not even getting a response back. I wish you the best of luck not only in this finale, but in your real life and your relationship... I would wish you luck with the Tengaged drama but all of them assholes don't even matter lol.
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
My Speech:
I came into this game as an outcast. I didn't think I'd last the first week, let alone til final 2. But I'm not here to give you a sob story, I'm here to tell you why i played the best game possible. I was a huge part in many of the Juror's evictions. At the beginning, a lot of the returnees thought that the twist would be our downfall. We thought there was no way we could win. But every week a newbie would win, they'd nominate each other and then wouldn't overthrow. Dino was the first person to have the balls to nominate all returnees, but by then it was too late, and we already had the numbers and we had enough votes to overthrow. Which ultimately, led to Dino's eviction. Then when Cameron was HoH, we made sure Klaus went home and Morgan stayed. When Jake was HoH, we were all safe and knew it. When I evicted Cameron, I knew it was best for my game because I didn't know him that well. And when Morgan evicted Amber, I knew that she was the strongest physical competitor still in. In my HoH, my original Target was either Sam or Akash because neither had talked to me all game, but once Morgan had won veto, I knew that that would've been the only opportunity to get, in my eyes, the best player to never win this game, out. I could not win this game with Eric still in it. When Amber came back, I knew it was time to try and fix what happened with her. She knew who voted her out and knew that I kept her safe, so I used that to my advantage. She kept me safe, I won veto, and evicted Jake and Sam. Sam is a previous winner. He is a great player! Jake is also an amazing competitor and I knew I couldn't win against him either. When I lost Part 1 of the final HoH, I knew that I had to win Part 2! I spammed my ass off and won part 2! Morgan and I had agreed to take each other if we won at final 7, so I was confident going in! When I won Part 3, I stuck to the word that I gave to Morgan and took her to final 2. I have played the best game out of anyone here. And if you say i haven't, you'd be lying to yourself.
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Cameron, I voted you out because it was beneficial to my game. You had won comps and I hadn't and I hadn't really talked to you as much as others the whole game. I got nervous because you're a great player.
I thought I was your next target.
2826 days 2 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Hi guys here are my questions

Morgan- why did you vote to evict me? Also can you tell me what defining moves you made that you deserve to win this season of big brother

Nik- why did you decide to take Morgan instead of me to the final 2?  Did you find me as a threat this season more than the other seasons? Also did you ever think about taking me to the final instead of Morgsn cause you knew you would have had her vote?
2826 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Amber: I wanted to keep my word on one thing. I knew the second Morgan committed to taking Eric out, I was taking her. I had to. She knew if she used that veto, Eric was leaving and she did. And Amber, for whatever reason, you were a comp beast this season! I don't know what happened but I knew if I took you, I wasn't winning.
2825 days 15 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
is there an option to not vote?
2825 days 13 hours ago
americanidolfan
Nik and Morgan - This is for both of you.

Why do you deserve my vote?

open group

EMPTY GROUP #3 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!