This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2859 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, houseguests! It is now time to reveal the houseguest who will be leaving us tonight. When I reveal the name, they will have one minute to gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 3-2...Klaus, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house AND become the newest member of our Jury!"

"In addition, Akash did not submit a vote in time. Thus, he will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."
2859 days ago
AKASH
Darn, sorry
2856 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, houseguests! It is now time to reveal the houseguest who will be leaving us tonight. When I reveal the name, they will have one minute to gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 1-1-0-0...Amber and Cameron, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house AND become the newest members of our Jury!"

"In addition, Eric did not submit a vote in time. Thus, he will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."

"Also, as part of his punishment, Nik's vote will be publically revealed. He voted to evict...Cameron!"
2856 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
OH HELL NO
2856 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
shiiiiiiiiit I forgot :(
2850 days 18 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
This is the Power of Veto ceremony, as the Veto holder I have the ability to veto one of Nik's nominations.

I have decided to...
USE the power of Veto on Akash.

Nik, since I have vetoed one of your nominations, you must now name a replacement.
2850 days 18 hours ago
nikw98
Okay, i came in to this game with one goal, as did all of you, and that was to win. I honestly think that none of us have a chance to win with this individual still in the game. He is the best player I've ever seen play this game and I know he's gonna hate me for doing this, but I have to put up Eric for eviction.
2850 days 8 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
damn
2849 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:

"By a vote of 3-0...Eric, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house AND become the newest member of our Jury!"

"In addition, Akash did not submit a vote in time. Thus, he will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."
2849 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Glad it was worth losing a friend @ all of you
2849 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Also I'm dying that I haven't won like any comps(maybe 1) and I've never won the game, yet you've left an alliance here with nobody to fight them who've won 90% of the comps and one is a previous winner!
2844 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Okay. These types of decisions are never taken lightly this late in the game. I have to do what needs to be done to get myself further in this game. There is one person in this house, that I trust 100%. That person is Morgan. I will NOT be evicting Morgan. The first person I'm evicting, I have not talked to for the majority of this game. And that person is Sam. The next person I'm evicting is a 100% game move and is nothing personal because I absolutely adore this person. I'm going to have to evict Jake.
2844 days ago
americanidolfan
So i'm guessing the final 2 deal you made with me at the start was a lie?

Good game guys, it's been fun :D

I hope that Morgan wins!
2843 days 22 hours ago
nikw98
Me when we made that deal and you legit NEVER talked to me
2843 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
We spoke a few times, I have a hectic life outside of this website so I don't time to constantly scheme and chat. I made a final 2 deal with you and that wasn't on the condition that we spoke regularly. Shown you are fickle, you can't be trusted and your word means nothing.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #3 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!