This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2882 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
YES
2879 days 1 hour ago
AKASH
Hey guys, thanks a bunch for saving me!
2877 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, houseguests! It is now time to reveal the houseguests who will be leaving us tonight. When I reveal the names, they will have one minute to gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 2-1-1-0-0...Ben, Thomas and Kylie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house!"

"In addition, Renny/Akash/Jake/Nik/Eric did not submit a vote in time. Thus, they will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."
2877 days 21 hours ago
americanidolfan
Thanks for saving me!!
2877 days 19 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
RIP I forgot to send mine in :/
2877 days 10 hours ago
nikw98
Ugh!! I had it typed out... oh well
2873 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
There was a mess up in the results. Final, official results will be posted later tonight
2872 days 8 hours ago
nikw98
2872 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
There is currently a tie. Michele was mailed and has yet to respond. If she does not reply by 10pm EST tonight she will be OVERTHROWN.

This means Dino and Cameron will be spared from eviction and all other houseguests will be up on the block.
2871 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Queen Michele has not replied by the deadline. Thus, she is OVERTHROWN!

Dino and Cameron, you are spared from eviction.

Nominees:
- Renny A (Renny10)
- Michele Fitzgerald (s73100)
- Akash Mudaliar (AKASH)
- Jake Kropik (Jkjkjk15)
- Amber Remirez (PoisonIvy22)
- Nik W. (nikw98)
- Morgan Flanders (NickUhasfan1996)
- Klaus Mott (imprincearthur)
- Sam Tee (americanidolfan)
- Eric Dodge (Arcaninemaster)

EVERYONE is allowed to vote. Mail me your vote to evict by 10pm EST Saturday. The nominee with the most votes WILL be evicted.
2870 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, houseguests! It is now time to reveal the houseguest who will be leaving us tonight. When I reveal the name, they will have one minute to gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 4-2-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0...Michele, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house!"

"In addition, Renny/Akash/Jake/Klaus did not submit a vote in time. Thus, they will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."
2865 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, houseguests! It is now time to reveal the houseguests who will be leaving us tonight. When I reveal the names, they will have one minute to gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 4-2-1-1-0-0-0-0-0...Dino and Renny, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house AND become the first members of our Jury!"

"In addition, Akash/Jake did not submit a vote in time. Thus, they will NOT compete for the next HOH competition."
2865 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
I was nominated I didn't know I could vote lmao
2865 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
Peace bitches. See most of you in jury when you realize the grand mistake you made letting a pre made survive when they would have been decimated
2865 days ago
nikw98
Why is this bitch still here? Wasn't he evicted

open group

EMPTY GROUP #3 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!