This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3245 days 16 hours ago
Zella

Hometown: San Francisco

Current City: San Francisco

Three adjectives that describe you: Easy, Breazy, Beautiful

Favorite Activities: Learning

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Act as I would in my day-to-day routine but still keep in mind that I'm here for the money.

What are you afraid of: Not living life.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… to make everyone smile.

What would you take into the house and why: a pen and paper

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Mention this group (the specific URL) on CBS' The Talk.
3245 days 12 hours ago
Harry1210

Hometown: Manchester :)

Current City: Manchester I think thats a city LOL

Three adjectives that describe you: Nice, Fierce, Caring :)

Favorite Activities: Athletics

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Being myself and hopefully getting the viewers to vote for me and not to spam!

What are you afraid of: #FearLess

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…  " You will never be able to lace up my chuck taylors " AJ LEE! <3

What would you take into the house and why:  Probably the normal things like a toothbrush and stuff :)

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Re-enter it!! :)
3245 days 6 hours ago
ClumsyConnor

Hometown: Charlotte NC

Current City: Charlotte NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Awkward, Goofy, Happy

Favorite Activities: Practicing Stand Up Comedy and Acting.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: No Strategy is my strategy, I dont want to overthink anything.

What are you afraid of: Bees.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…  To have fun, enjoy life, and don't take anything to seriously.

What would you take into the house and why: A big personality, A huge smile, and a bunch of sweet tea.

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Keep living the life Im living and stay myself.
3244 days 21 hours ago
KMLB1999

Hometown: Cleveland, OH

Current City: Elyria, OH

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, weird, BRUH

Favorite Activities: Playing video games

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Be nice, is that hard?

What are you afraid of: Strong alliances and blindsides

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Stay calm under pressure and become a diamond

What would you take into the house and why: Books, games, former house guest strats, Positive attitude. I wont need more

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: Charity and promotion of the show to be honest
3244 days 13 hours ago
NaehaSareen
-CLOSED FOR THE SEASON, ALL APPLICATIONS FORWARD WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SEASON 3-
3244 days 13 hours ago
1001games
Has the cast been revealed?

open group

Big Brother 24/7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!