This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 ~ Tarawa Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #13 ~ Tarawa..

1073 days 23 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Tarawa to Tribal Council!

I'll start with a few general questions addressed to the whole tribe, feel free to answer any of them in the comments below if you'd like!

Since Summer has immunity, you can not vote for them. Everyone else is fair game!

- After the flood of idols and advantages we saw played at the last Tribal Council, do we think tonight will be more calm, or just as crazy?
- Would you say that the moves that were made at the last Tribal Council shake up the game for everyone left?
- We're getting so close to the end, do you think everyone has already carved out their path to the end of the game already?

You have 8 hours, until 8 pm est, to submit your vote to me via pms or skype! Your vote can be changed at any point up until day change! Good luck!
1073 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
- After the flood of idols and advantages we saw played at the last Tribal Council, do we think tonight will be more calm, or just as crazy?
I have no clue tbh but I’m really glad I have the necklace after that vote LOL. I don’t feel like anyone should feel safe tonight.

- Would you say that the moves that were made at the last Tribal Council shake up the game for everyone left?
A big player was taken out yesterday so the game has definitely been shaken up already.

- We're getting so close to the end, do you think everyone has already carved out their path to the end of the game already?
Some people might be carving their path to the end but the game of Survivor is unpredictable so I don’t think any of us have a clue how this season is going to play out.
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
It's time to reveal the vote!

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so..
1073 days 16 hours ago
franzella
Ryan...
1073 days 16 hours ago
franzella
I don't think I actually need this tonight but you never what's going to happen...

https://i.imgur.com/R03Y5.gif

I am playing this on myself tonight <3
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Franz will not count
1073 days 16 hours ago
ColleenOscopy
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8636a863bbd3d2c89c506e3f8f1814fd/tenor.gif?itemid=9275202
1073 days 16 hours ago
candy_land
Jesus yqll and your idols lol
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Alright, I'll read the votes! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately!
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Matt

1 vote Matt
1073 days 16 hours ago
franzella
https://i.imgur.com/WJaev.gif
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David

1 vote David, 1 vote Matt
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Matt

2 votes Matt
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David

We're tied at 2 votes David, 2 votes Matt
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Matt

3 votes Matt
1073 days 16 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David

We're tied again. 3 votes David, 3 votes Matt

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!