This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reading of The Votes / Reunion / Tengaged OFFICIAL Closing

Topic » Reading of The Votes / Reunion..

3213 days 17 hours ago
TheAce
Nels u suck at games lol
3213 days 17 hours ago
Baseball03
I voted tundra
3213 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thanks for the votes guys!!!
3213 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
thank you jurors :-)

if you carry an inact and think you can beat them at end this is what happens lol !!

kidding

yes i know i missed the finale its like 3:30 am for me in india plz keep yourself in my shoes before making comments tundra
3213 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
finally as i said sandra wins !!

yr - sandra

tundra - parvati

ace - russell hantz

as i predicted :-P

colby lost to tina,boston rob lost to amber ,parvti russell lost to sandra and amanda lost to todd herzgog,coach lost to sophie :-P

so stop calling jury as bitter !!

you guys think i was sheep in real you both were sheep to believe the shit i showed !! i wanted to play an utr game and did not piss others and i did it successfully !!
3213 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
and as i said just the way natalie won for nadiya

i won it for my friend jessem :-)

punch in the face for people who blindsided him :-P
3213 days 16 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ace u are a fucking asshole
3213 days 15 hours ago
yr_2007
lol yes i agree ace was really rude and mean to jury

he keeps showing everyone down and treats people like shit

so jury obviously doesnt like him just the way jury hates russell hantz !! no wonder russell hantz went till finals twice and never won !!

going to final 3 is only half job done

the other half is your jury speech and how you manage the jury !!
3213 days 15 hours ago
TheAce
Yogi even the damn host said u don't deserve to win

Nels you bitch
3213 days 15 hours ago
yr_2007
fact is .... there is nothing called deserving universally

and its not necessary the best always wins !!

i wanted spencer to win cagayan and joe anglim to win worlds apart but they didnt !! its fact !!

i cant please everyone !!

look at my group game records before even opening your big mouth !! you think all that experience counts for nothing ?? bitch please !!

you know how   sandra is applauded for tolerating a irritating guy like russell for 39 days and not rubbing him in wrong way and be a victim of his anger outbursts just the way i survived an annoying you !!

tundra was like your puppett he lacked guts to go against you !! he played a good game but i was trying to make big moves and i was the only counter to argue with you on most of the votes unlike tundra who lacked the spine to go against your decisions !! i asked him many times to make big moves but he didnt !!

at amnesia's eviction i argued with you to evict kyle for long time hope you remember

at baseballs eviction tundra was fooled lol because i voted with davids alliance

at f6 i asked tundra lets change the split of votes again he dint agree

every time i tried to make a big move he lacked the guts to do it !!

i had the guts to go against you but still not getting evicted and tundra wanted always to play safe !!
3213 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yea yr no one thinks you're deserving lol
3213 days 10 hours ago
yr_2007
lol tundra till yesterday you were saying no matter whoever wins all are deserving

now you contradict your statement

i know the feeling man !!

or as expected you were so fake nice to every one just for a win ?

plz explain !!
3213 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yesterday I was heated that I lost. But I understand that you won fair and square. And no I wasn't fake nice, I had genuine connections with a lot of you guys.
3212 days 12 hours ago
yr_2007
cool man thats a real sportsmanship dude

respect man !!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!