This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #14

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #14

3266 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
So obviously we all love each other on this tribe!
3266 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
We are the next Friendship Alliance Tundra lmao
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Here she goes again - another comment from KingGeek.

Honestly 'zzzzzzzzzzzzz' times by 1000 is how this situation makes me feel
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
I'm loving the tumblrs they are so interesting and intellectual
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Tundra knows the script :-)
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Me @ you back.

We'll call it a day.

I will reply back to your comment soon enough. Cannot wait to see what has been said in the next few hours whilst I have a nap.
3266 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
I'm screaming don't you have a flop ass Bachelor group game to take care of?
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Do you not have a life to get on with? #ProbablyNot
3266 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
That's like the most generic insult in Tengaged. Nice try though. xo
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
It wasn't an insult - it was a general question actually which you couldn't answer back to. Such a shame.
3266 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
https://33.media.tumblr.com/96ed2b59125cdb54601f48dca8d445e8/tumblr_npsn0rlwKu1uy53b3o5_400.gif

Like you're trying so hard to drag me but you can't. Please go back to hosting flop group games and leave this to the true allstars
3266 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
True all stars which includes those who entered it which you might have forgot was me and three others who just deserve to be here as much as you do. Enough said with that and go back and think about your life because it seems like you really need a mindset to think of that as you couldn't answer my question. Simply the best.
3266 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
I don't have the answer shit bitch. And like, four rookies signed up, 3 flopped, and you and you're just the lucky shit who stayed but ok.
3266 days 8 hours ago
Davidftw123
Group Question -
Every single vote since the merge has been pretty divided, why?

well when amnesia said someones playing both sides someone said he was talking about me even though i haven't been playing both sides cause if i was i wouldn't have had to use my idol and i wouldn't have received votes so no i am not playing both sides

QUESTION PLS

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!