This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #14

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #14

3236 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Oficial Tribe -
Amnesia_
Davidftw123
KingGeek (IMMUNITY)
mrkkkkyle
TheAce
tundrahenry101
yr_2007

KingGeek has immunity, and 6 are in danger of being voted out!

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

Hidden immunity idols are in play! If you wish to use it, you must let me know BEFORE I read the first vote. Once I receive all the votes, I will read them, so be sure to let me know if you will use it when you vote or before you vote! Don't blame me if you are voted out with an idol in hand!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
Every single vote since the merge has been pretty divided, why?

PYN for individual question
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Group Question -

I think every single vote since the merge has been divided because I believe there has been one individual who has played both sides and tried to always split the votes so everyone goes against each other

Question please.
3236 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Amnesia_ - Being new, does it worry you that people view you as a jury threat since you came in with no experience in Tengaged OFFICIAL?
3236 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Group Question -

I feel like everyone has their own plans and when trying to get other people to do them too, confusion starts. It's fun tho because every tribal has been exciting!
3236 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
New question
3236 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
I can answer Amnesia's question. Yeah it kinda does make him a jury threat, he can have this perfect "I was new in a game of cutthroat allstars and survived" and quite frankly, we've busted our asses to get in the position we are in now. Him winning is the kryptonite of every allstar to have seen there demise in this game. So frankly, if the other 5 people here we're smart they'd vote Amnesia.
Thank you.
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Amnesia_ - Being new, does it worry you that people view you as a jury threat since you came in with no experience in Tengaged OFFICIAL?

That is a very good question. I think in a way yes it does and in other ways I think no it doesn't really make much difference however overall I'd say yeah it does and that is because all the others have previous experience with Tengaged OFFICIAL and know the process unlike me. I feel though now we're getting to the late stages of this process I don't really see it would make me a jury threat at all because at the end of the day we've all played this final one together therefore no I am not that worried. Slightly worried about being voted off this time though because I got three votes last vote.
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
To answer KingGeek's answer I completely think what you have said is completely unfair because yes you have all done a previous season but so what I've done all what you have all done this time so I don't see why I would be such a huge jury threat.
3236 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
Are you serious? You're joking right? Well darling let me put this for you, you may think that way, I may think my way, but at the end of the day you're going this tribal point. blank. period.
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
If I do then at least I can say that I've been myself throughout and I am proud to have come this far and I hugely appreciate this experience - I don't think you understand that potentially I might not be leaving this tribal point.
3236 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
I honestly, do understand that you WILL be leaving at this tribal point because if you aren't gone now, when will you be gone my child?
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Oh another thing just because you're in the final six that doesn't mean to say that you're anywhere close or have a slight bit of chance of winning my dear. Just for the record you've not won yet and tbh the way you are going - not saying anything about now but potentially you could be next out after me or before me.
3236 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
Dumbass youre saying things I already know, just know, i will be voting you this tribal, hopefully the others do, and you go. Simple as that.
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Well do you know what at least I know I am not the dumbass simply because you have been manipulated by someone and clearly that person wants me out also - you know what's funny, the person you think is there for you and everything is actually going to eventually stab you in the back and vote you out and I will 100% back them to do this all the way because you deserve voted out. You're terrible. You won that last challenge by default.
3236 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
Oh totally. Meanwhile I've only seen you up TheAce's ass, let's just pull out all the cards right now Amnesia, cause if I'm being manipulated, I'm being manipulating poorly cause I have a mindset in this game, which you don't. Please take a seat with the other rookies here caus I earned my spot here. But whatever.
3236 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
I think TheAce can clarify that I am most definitely not up his ass one bit, if anything we never even talked until earlier today so you're obviously confusing yourself massively and funny that you say you have a mindset in this game, we all do otherwise we wouldn't still be here stupid. I deserve my spot here as much as the others. All that's to be said is that your days are very much numbered here.

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!