This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Th Real Wives Club season 1 Episode 2

Topic » Th Real Wives Club season 1..

2154 days ago
Cort
The Real Wives Club the chronicles the lives of a group of women who are the wives and girlfriends, or have been romantically linked to, pro athletes, musicians, and other high profile moguls, though the title of the series does not make this differentiation, solely referring to the women as "wives". 

The Real Wives Club gives people a look into the lives of of the people who have been behind the successes of some of the worlds most iconic moguls today. Los Angeles has been a place where conflict is found, and all of these newcomers must try and make a name for themselves on the grandest platform of them all. Do they have what it takes to carry on their own legacy outside of the fame of others they helped create; can they all get along and overcome the drama of rivalries. Found out on the premiere season of: The Real Wives Club.

Rules:
1.        Realistic - Let's be real here, no Tengaged version of ANY show will be 100% realistic. However, I want everyone to enjoy my series, and we all need to contribute to the story-line in a realistic manner.
2.        Commitment – For this show to be a success, it is a necessity that everyone is active for an episode. I understand each and every one of you have lives, so, I will be creating a schedule that will fit to EVERYONE'S needs.
3.        Standard Grammar and Punctuation Conventions – I don’t expect perfection. I’m obviously not going to go through and copy-edit this post. But if your post looks like it was written by someone who is ten years old, I will not want you to continue role-playing.

How to Role play: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7774/forum/topic/20165458
Creating a Character: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7774/forum/topic/20165461
Approaching the Host: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7774/forum/topic/20165463

Main Cast
---
Chonnie Evans (Cort)
Ashley Hernandez (JennaValentina)
Courtney Hayes (josiahsurvivor)
Krystal Daniels (Brandonh1)
Brooke Jackson (Kgamer2218)
Jackie Stewart (Glinda)
Alveen Tyson (Crush)
Scarlet Mc'Donald (Darriusdabest)
Milano Williams (Qveen)
Jennifer Wilson (Devinb)
2153 days 23 hours ago
Cort
- the episode opens with everyone getting ready to head to Krystal second salon grand opening party -
2153 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal would be at home getting her hair and makeup done-
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
*Alveen would be seven doing her makeup*
2153 days 23 hours ago
Cort
- knocks at Alveen door

Honey
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
*Alveen would tweet*
These dirty LA bitches have nothing on me xoxo
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
*Alveen would answer the door, looking at the girl up and dowj*
Oh hey hun, how can I help you *smiling*
2153 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal would see Alveens tweet while sitting in the make up chair-
2153 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Confessionals: I know Alveen for some time now and I’m glad she’s finally coming around the girls
2153 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal would FaceTime her assistants at the venue making sure everything’s set-
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
Confessional: at first I thought it was some girl selling some girl scout cookies, but I took a second look and saw my BITCH Chonnie. I love her
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
Omg Chonnie *hugging her* I thought you was trying to sell me something girl *giggles*
2153 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Alveen!!!!

Where have you been boo
2153 days 23 hours ago
crush
Girl I just got back from the ATL I had a makeup event for Beyoncé. You know how I do baby, I’m international *smiling*
2153 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Girl you have missed so much since you’ve been in Atlanta
2153 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Krystal would hang up and carry on with her hair and makeup-

open group

The Real Wives Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!