This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grand Finale: The Final Mission

Topic » The Grand Finale: The Final..

330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Checkpoint 4: Checkpoint Krystal - 80s/90s City Pop from Japan
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 2:
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex S

Krystal- Okay this sounds more like city pop, so finally off to a better start. This is a pretty nice singing voice. Like it’s very smooth and relaxing to listen to. I wasn’t sure I’d like it at first, but I’m really getting into it. It has all the elements I’d want. Like it’s cute and fun and lively in all the right ways. And I am excited because I expected city pop to be all women since it was dominated by women predominantly, so I am pleasantly surprised!
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia

Krystal- I am so excited to give Cat’s Eye a second go because doing that for Midnight Pretenders netted me a surprising like of the song. Anri has such a smooth, beautiful voice, and this instrumental is fun and cute and really gives the whole era a shine. I definitely should’ve listened to the New Take with a fresh ear because I was missing out, like… Her voice is so so beautiful. It is above and beyond every single other song here. Take my #1 for Checkpoint Krystal! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Jack

Krystal- This is a remix from 2020. It is not fitting my theme whatsoever. And due to it being a remix from 2020, it takes out all the good parts to city pop music. 😶 It said on YouTube it is from 2020, so I think a little more research could’ve helped you here.
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 1:
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi

Krystal- Wait this instrumental is starting out STRONG like this is just really, really fun. Her voice is super cute and light, which I like quite a bit. Is this a cover of some song I wonder? Oh it is. That makes a lot of sense. I really just enjoy her voice and this really upbeat energy overall. I kinda wish I could just give you all #1 for this round and then rank all the other ones into the pits because this is clearly where all your best energy went into.
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared

Krystal- Okay yeah I like really fuck with Tomoko Aran, okay? Her less known hits are more my jam than Midnight Pretenders, but this song is one I cannot deny the beauty of. I mean it’s Tomoko fucking Aran. Of course her voice is wonderful. But honestly the longer I listen to this song… the more I’m starting to think maybe I was sleeping on Midnight Pretenders by itself? It’s sort of relaxing and a bit fantastic and overall cute. OH I’M TORN. YOU’RE ALL TEARING ME TO PIECES ALREADY. 😭 Take my #1 for Checkpoint Krystal!
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim

Krystal- Wait her voice is so refreshing. And I kind of love that little AWOOO she does. It’s nice and jazzy and fun. I think this is definitely a song I didn’t listen to long enough because I heard a little bit of it and didn’t listen far long enough. I think this song is just so relaxing and the emphasis on the jazz was a real nice touch in terms of instrumental, as some city pop songs show a little less of that aspect.
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Checkpoint 5: Checkpoint Josh - Rewind
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 1:
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim

Josh- Oh I really loved the overall feeling of this song. At 2:06 when the track goes quiet and all we get is soft vocals? Chills. I had to go back and look up who this was because I didn’t remember her OG submission and the way this is in my opinion WAY BETTER than i feel everything. You’ve delivered so many songs that have been looping in my playlists recently. I have a feeling if you lose it’ll be because of everyone else lol.
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared

Josh- Oh I honestly still come back to Four Letter Words so i'm interested in seeing what else K.Flay has to offer. I feel like this song could of ate up Coming of Age week?? I mean y’all won that week but I did give it Brat last but like. This song was really enjoyable. Darkhorsepepos incoming??
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi

Josh- I really liked the verses in this song but I really liked the pre-chorus. I feel like the chorus itself is a bit over the top and gets too much into the only screaming sounding territory which isn’t the most appealing sound to me. Siri kind of came in at the end of the song and ate up though.
330 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 2:

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!