This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 3: Results Show

Topic » Mission 3: Results Show

346 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Justin & Tim with NLTP by Ashli
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- That is one big ass ice cream cone in this picture. I actually really, really like her voice. It’s smooth and it’s got this 2000s sound that I’m honestly real damn nostalgic for, and I just feel so good with the instrumental. Like this song doesn’t pick up, sure, but it’s different than everything else, and I might actually listen to it in my free time. *2/12*

Jaxon- I’m gagged- you’re so ready for the less than 1k views song challenge as this clocks in at 123 something?? Her voice was really pretty here, it definitely has a nice sultry vibe to it that I enjoyed. Truly the only complaint I have with this song was why was there just a 30 second gap there with no vocals towards the end. Other than that, a slay a bawp.  *7/12*

Deme- I really like the vocals here, and the way they sound with the instrumental. I was just like... kinda waiting for something more...? She's cute, though. I do like her. *7/12*

Josh- She was giving Ari? Like at times I was like woah this really gives Ariana vibes which isn't bad. *5/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another contestant, but in the tiebreaker Ali favored you. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Agni & Pennifer with Famous by Katy Tiz
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I’ve been begging for The Sims music for so long, you don’t even know. I looooove this, like she’s really GIVING it and she’s doing it in Simlish. I’m having such a fun time with this, like… hell yeah. I don’t want to hear a WORD that’s being said. I just want qua la prele. This is soooo good. I’ve wanted Simlish for so long. I’m obsessed. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/12*

Jaxon- I feel through its association of Sims, this may do pretty well with Krystal this round- that’s kinda her gaming girl pick?? The beat on this one was really fun and kinda has a diversity added to the lineup of songs this round- I definitely haven’t heard anything else like it. I do feel considering your previous submissions this may be a step down for me, but to the safe region not necessarily a bottom pick. It’s fine, nothing I dislike, I just don’t have a strong love for it. *10/12*

Deme- Simlish?! I may not know what the hell she's saying this way, but like... it's a bop, so...! *6/12*

Josh- She was so good. I didn't listen to the simlish version but I'm sure she goes just as hard as the normal version. *4/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another contestant, but in the tiebreaker Ali did not favor you. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Lex & Ryan with That Bitch by Sizzy Rocket ft. UPSAHL
Jaxon- I don’t know who Miss Sizzy Rocket is… but I fear I may need to check her out now! I really enjoyed this song. It kinda had villainous vibes to it, and I really enjoyed that. UPSAHL was a nice touch for the song, but to be quite honest I don’t think that she was needed here for me to stan it? I’m not sure how this will do overall, but for me, I think this is my favorite song posted this round. It feels very me and what I listen to. *1/12*

Krystal- The voice is real solid, like it’s really got a bit of an edge. The main issue is that there’s this sort of empty space beyond all the nice static and synth that feels like a void. But it is decent enough! *9/12*

Josh- This was my first time ever listening to this song and my main complaint is I feel like it would of been a bit more hard hitting if the tempo was just a bit faster but maybe that's just a personal preference *8/12*

Deme- Oh, I do like this intro. It is... taking it's sweet time to pick up, though. Shrugs. I was excited for a bit...? She's fine. *4/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Alex S & Xakim with Sugarcoat by Malavika
Jaxon- Ooo the beat and vocals on this one are soy good! The vibe here is just pretty on point besties. The song is definitely catchy and I really don’t have any negative feedback to give on it. Great pick, short commentary- keep up the strong submissions. *2/12*

Deme- I really like the vocals here! Especially the bit around a minute in? Go off. Okay. I don't know if I'd, like, ever listen to it again, but... bop..! *8/12*

Krystal- The instrumental is really nice. I like the slight muffle to it. The vocals are fine to me. Like it is pretty catchy. I’m thinking the type of music being submitted this round isn’t particularly my taste in general, but that’s okay. I can appreciate the way the pacing is handled here, and she’s in total control of the song. *7/12*

Josh- I liked it. I think out of the three weeks it may be my least favorite from this duo but like you can't win them all. *6/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Andrew & Joey with Tuned In Freestyle by Megan Thee Stallion
Deme- Honestly, I don't even know if I super like this, I'm just impressed by her rapping? She's so impressive??? I wanna listen to more... but is it because I like it...? I think. Maybe. *3/12*

Josh- I feel like this beat sounds very familiar. Idk if it's a sample? I can't put my finger on it. Uhm anyways like this song is VERY fast but I liked that she referenced charizard. *9/12*

Jaxon- Scrolling through the submissions this round, Megan feels like a bit of an uninspired pick this round IMO. Rap notoriously doesn’t do very well typically, I do feel like Megan might be an exception to the rule for the panel, but I’m not really sure this was my favorite song posted this round personally. I’m curious to see where it lands in the overall but I probably wouldn’t play this again for me. *12/12*

Krystal- I like that time Megan sang about Sasuke. I don’t really listen to her or rap, so I don’t know how this will do. Her voice is pretty solid, though, and I don’t hate it at all. Like she’s honestly got a lot of fun, upbeat energy, and she’s keeping me invested with the instrumental too. It’s like… she’s really got control of the song here. And she’s having fun! *4/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Braden & Cameron with Hasta Cuando by Kali Uchis
Jaxon- This song started off really strong to me, I realllly enjoy the overall vibe and energy this song has. I’m kinda torn after about the minute mark, I feel like with the song being super short the outro I don’t have that same draw to it that the first half and some gave me with it. Overall, I did enjoy the song a lot, I just feel a bit let down with my listening experience. *6/12*

Deme- ...I kind of hate this? The vocals just feel... so slow...? Especially compared to the instrumental? And when she goes all high-pitched... um. I like the bits that aren't in English, though! Those are a bop! *10/12*

Krystal- I’ve heard the name of this singer before. It’s got a really dreamy feel to it. Kind of makes me feel like I’m by the poolside in a horror movie and I’m about to get drowned in the water by an evil mermaid. It’s real nice and eerie and different for sure. *8/12*

Josh- This song was probably the most like.. sensual sounding out of the week. I like the lyrics more than the melody. "Paint me as the villian if that makes you feel better". *7/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.75. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means our tops and bottoms of the round are... Jared/Turcia, Jevy/Sean, Caleb/Kemi, Austin/Sandy, Jack/Really, & Kat/Rory.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Austin & Sandy with I Am by Baby Tate ft. Flo Milli
Jaxon- Honestly, I enjoyed this one. The flow of the rap was really catchy and fun and I enjoyed my time listening to the song. It had that touch to it that really elevated it for me, and it had that energy that fits the theme this round. Kinda a serve here, this round is strong so far and there are definitely songs I prefer more, but there is also songs I prefer less. *8/12*

Krystal- Oh, wow, she’s really going in there. The rap is pretty solid, but I like the other rap song I’ve heard better so far. Like she has a bit of a whiny voice, and that’s fine, but I don’t know if it’s something I’d ever listen to. *11/12*

Josh- Hm. No. *12/12*

Deme- ...I mean, it was fine? It was kinda a bop. I like her rapping. The chorus was fun. *9/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Jevy & Sean with XXPENSIVE by Erika Jayne
Josh- I feel like I would need a very specific theme to really rank this high. Like a materialistic or self absorbed style of theme. Other wise it's just kind of so unserious of a song. *10/12*

Jaxon- I remember when she was on Dancing With The Stars- kinda mom. I feel like Josh may REALLY like this one, or it may miss with him- who knows. This song to me definitely is something I may listen to, but in more of a meme-y type of way which I’m not sure how it may hold up depending on the lineup?? Like shes a queen but we’ll see where this lands for me besties… <3. *11/12*

Deme- I mean... the song is... fine? I kinda hate the lyrics? And something about the voice annoys me, but like... she's fine! It's expensive to be her, I guess. *12/12*

Krystal- I already saw the lyrics trying to find a way to watch it without logging in and letting this be on my history, and they are… lyrics. There is a pretty good, poppy voice I will say. It’s a decent sort of whiny. It just feels a bit hollow and empty, like it’s following a formula. *10/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.75. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th we have... Kat & Rory with Bossy by Keke Palmer (STAR Cast)
Jaxon- I kinda stan Keke in whatever she does, though, I admittedly haven’t really listened to her music a whole lot. I liked this song, I just think compared to every song it wasn’t a top pick for me this round. It isn’t a bottom pick either, but I think it has enough to keep you safe from last in the overalls. *9/12*

Deme- She has a cute opening? I'm just kind of... shrugs. *11/12*

Krystal- It’s got a lot of bass, like a lot of bass. It’s kind of overwhelming. Her singing voice is fine, but I’m honestly just feeling claustrophic with all this bass. I don’t think this is my kind of music. *12/12*

Josh- Baby... that's Keke palmer. I wasn't the biggest fan. Felt like of cheap and sounded like a SoundCloud rapper to me. Sorry True Jackson VP *11/12*

The four scores combined, plus 1 penalty point, gave you an average of 11. This ranked you TWELFTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Jack & Really with Je Me Casse by Destiny
Josh- I was really this was gonna be in a different language based on the title but man this funk? I really loved the sax in the chorus. Might be my favorite song from Jack & Really as of round 3 *2/12*

Deme- Oh wow, these vocals? And I really, really like the instrumental. Kinda a bop... *5/12*

Krystal- Oh wow she is beautiful. And she’s got a strong voice. I think it’s pretty solid overall. Like she’s just really in control vocally and it’s whew. I also really like this swing instrumental thing she’s got going. It’s really creative! *6/12*

Jaxon- Ooo her voice is really good! The beat on the song was really fun and bawpy and her vocals paired with it really nicely. I don’t really have any negative to say about this song, I really quite enjoyed it from start to finish- I think this was a really strong choice here. *4/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Jared & Turcia with Mama Didn’t Raise No by ASTON
Deme- The way I actually laughed at the intro of this song... but like honestly, I do like this? I like the way she says biiiiitch, and the instrumental kind of goes off. The way she sounds is just so... 🥰... *2/12*

Krystal- I have this feeling a lot of similar types of songs will be sent this round. And that’s fine. I do think this has a really solid voice, but I’m not super sure the instrumental fits well with it. Like in some ways it’s a bit discordant to me. *5/12*

Josh- I really fucked with this. It feels like a strange mix of throwback and modern. Like the music at time reminds me of GTA San Andreas loading screens. Also the way she says Biiiiiiitch tickles me. *3/12*

Jaxon- Mom I love ASTON- honestly, who gave you access to the XMC: S9 server???? Her like… entire discography fits this theme, I love being empowered through my music <3. This isn’t my fav ASTON track, but it definitely has what makes me like all her songs. Her vocals are fun, the beat is fun, the song is a slay. Good pick! *3/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Caleb & Kemi with Tongue Tied by Lauren Sanderson
Deme- ...Okay, no, I think I like this one? Like actually like this one?? I'm kind of obsessed with the vocals here, and the instrumental? *1/12*

Jaxon- This is a mix-up from the general vibe of songs that I have listened to so far this round. I really like the vibe this song has, and honestly if the judges are divisive this round on their top picks I could easily see this sneaking its way to the top based off my predictions that this will be favorably received across the board. Good pick! I’m not sure if it will get my #1 but it will definitely be towards the top. *5/12*

Krystal- This is a little different than some of the stuff so far. I really do like her voice, like she sounds like she’s been chain-smoking back behind the Taco Bell for half an hour before she went on recording and it’s nice even if her lungs are turning black as the void. I really like her voice. Did I mention that? It’s got a nice instrumental and it all pairs well. And it’s gay omg. *3/12*

Josh- Oh she was really good like adds her to my playlist. It had just the right amount of like edge for me. I really loved the amount of rasp in her voice as well. *1/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the third mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Kat & Rory.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Caleb & Kemi have nominated...
Jack & Really
Justin & Tim
Agni & Pennifer.
346 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the three teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Caleb & Kemi you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the four teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song.

You have until 3:30am est on 5/25.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!