This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 2: Results Show

Topic » Mission 2: Results Show

349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
.be
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Braden & Cameron with Guitar Pick by MEMI
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Oooooh I like this guitar. I really like it. This is fun! Her voice is so cute and sweet but also it goes kind of… dark? I don’t know how to explain it but this HITS. Like hey hey Spotify I’m coming for you babey. This is so my tastes it’s wild. Her voice is just the right chaotic fast and that guitar beat? Oh yes oh yes oh yes. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/13*

Jaxon- I was kinda fully expecting to come in here and roast this, but it kinda ate up. It had my head bobbin, it did. It was fun, I really quite enjoyed this. Like, is it my favorite song in the world? Eh. Did I enjoy it and did it compete with a strong lineup this round? It did. It did indeed. It’s a good pick. *6/13*

Josh- Uhm well she definitely doesn’t know where her guitar pick is. I hope she found it. Donde Esta es Guitar Pick? Uhm this song is different than anything else submitted this week for sure so I think it gets like.. a brownie point for creativity. I will never be revisiting this song though that’s for sure. *10/13*

Deme- ...Wait, because I love this intro? Oh my god, the guitar pick is missing. This is so sad. I'm actually obsessed with this?? The vocals, the instrumental, when the vocals get all quick??? Yes.... yes??? *2/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This tied with another contestant, but Ali favored your song in the tie. You ranked FOURTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
boo josh boo
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Jack & Really with taxi by Alex Porat
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- Oh this is so cute I can totally see myself revisiting this and like it works so well for this theme. The story is so good. It manages to stay kind of calm and easy going while it also reallys keeps me engaged with whats happening in the song and the bass of the chorus. I really didn’t enjoy the mission #1 theme from this duo but this song makes me really excited for you guys to still be here. *1/13*

Jaxon- Okay, so I can’t help but kinda feel I wanna compare this song to WYD Now? which I listened to a few songs earlier. I feel like this beat is what I wanted from that song, but what I feel this song is missing for me is the vocals and emotion that Sadie was giving in that song. Mesh the two together? That’s a bawp. I liked this song otherwise, I feel like while it’s not that perfect song for me- I still enjoyed it. *9/13*

Krystal- Wait, I reaaaaally like her voice? Like it’s soft and a bit of static and it’s cute in general. I like the bounce-y clapping sound (why is so much about bounce rn) and it really just feels like an overall pleasure to listen to. Like I do think maybe the instrumental when it hits is a bit of a detriment to the song, but when there’s vocals, I’m happy. Can’t believe I have to go out there editing this song to cut out that obnoxious little blip of bad, bad sound, because I loooove the rest. JK effort. *5/13*

Deme- Suuuuper cute vocals, and I really like the chorus! This song just... sounds so cute. I'm kind of obsessed. Great pick. *4/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This tied with another contestant, but Ali did not favor your song in the tie. You ranked FIFTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Caleb & Kemi with She’s So Gone from Lemonade Mouth
Josh- Okay I got to be honest, I don’t know if I’ve ever watched Lemonade Mouth all the way through and the only song I really know fully is determinate because like.. who doesn’t know that song. I really liked Shes so Gone and the message of it being losing the person who you used to be? I feel like it’s a good subversion from just either falling in love or missing someone you used to be in a relationship with. *4/13*

Jaxon- I am not a Disney gal by any means, but I did enjoy Lemonade Mouth when she dropped. I don’t really remember any of the music from it, but the starting guitar is really fun. I’m enjoying this song more than I was expecting to when it was originally posted with my first impressions tbh. I don’t know if it’s a blow me away easy #1, but it was a fun choice I enjoyed! *7/13*

Krystal- Deme loves this song, but this song’s just okay to me I guess. Like it’s a pretty good singing voice, and I do like the energy to it, but I’ve never seen Lemonade Mouth, so I guess the nostalgia era’s missed me. Because it just sounds like the stuff I listened to as a teen without the positive memories. *6/13*

Deme- Lemonade Mouth?!!? Hoooooly shit. This song is such a bop, honestly (just like every song in that movie????). You guys are so good for sending this one. *6/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Kat & Rory with Tattoo by Loreen
Jaxon- Oh? This is good. I love these echo-ey vocals to start. It’s very cinematic feeling and her vocals are really kinda popping off for me. This song never really let down for me, from the build ups to the climaxes of the chorus. I really enjoyed this one! Oh wait- after seeing Josh’s commentary and this being a Eurovision song, this makes sense LOL. They don’t always produce hits but this is definitely one of them! *4/13*

Krystal- I thought I liked Loreen, but it was actually a song named Loretta which is totally irrelevant actually. Her voice seems pretty solid, and I actually like this echo, especially because it does feel like it’s ramping up when her voice gets intense and scream-y. Like I’m having fun! A very pretty song, overall. And it has a lot of power. But… the way it drops felt a bit like the song lost that high. Still seems to be working back up, so it’s very up, down, up, down, like a rollercoaster. *7/13*

Deme- Someone on this judge's panel is a fan of Loreen... I think... I guess we'll see! It's not me, though, that's for sure. Gorgeous vocals, but the song itself I'm kinda just like... shrugs... not the type of song I'm a fan of. I'm sure other judges will be ranking her higher, though! *13/13*

Josh- Oh this song is giving me major vibes of something else but I can’t put my tongue on it? Oh you know what it is kind of lol? Easy of Me by Adele? Like the intro to the song and rhythm makes me think of that song. She was a really cute song. I’m not a Eurovision kind of person but I think this recently won that and like I understand why its really good. *5/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.25. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Andrew & Joey with Born With A Broken Heart by Olivia O’Brien
Jaxon- It’s been a few seasons since I’ve last gotten to listen to a new Olivia song- but I am obsessed with her voice- so I’m excited here! Off the bat, I don’t see the panel liking this song all that much- but it’s kind of working for me here. Her voice is unique enough to make a slow song work, and it’s not all too slow sounding all together. Actually- Josh compared this to like 2000s CMT music- and she’s not wrong… Olivia kinda popped off here LOL. Good pick! *5/13*

Krystal- The singing voice isn’t bad at all. Like it’s very beautiful. But at the same time, it’s very country, and I’m torn on how to feel there. Like… I can’t deny it is a decent song. And the vocals do save it somewhat. I’m just not sure how high it can go for me because it’s not particularly my tastes. *9/13*

Deme- Gorgeous gorgeous vocals!! I'm a fan. *9/13*

Josh- Seeing that this was the Josslyn girl I was like oh well this will be something kind of in that vein but it wasn’t that all so like come through versatility. The song gave me like… early 2000s CMT top 20 music video style of song. Like not my vibe at all but she was cute that’s for sure. *9/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Austin & Sandy with Strawberry Bounce by Janet Jackson
Krystal- Strawberry bounce. Honestly her voice hits real nice with this little clapping and BOUNCE behind it. I’m honestly really into it. I like the la la la la sound. I like the whisper-y sensual stuff. I like a good level of chaos that hits right. I guess the loss of something here is control? Whew. Guess it… bounced away… (Also wait holy shit that's Janet Jackson? Wow 🥰) *3/13*

Jaxon- After the really great song last round, this a bit of a let down for me. It’s a household name, and honestly, this song is a bit grating. The beat is kinda giving me a head ache and the la las come off more annoying than anything. Her vocals are good when she is singing, but I really just can’t get past what I don’t like about this song. Sorry besties, its a miss for me. *12/13*

Josh- I need a version of this song with like 75% less bounce. Its super distracting that it NEVER stops. Like I’m enjoying what Janet is giving but I need this guy to stop yelling bounce. BOUNCE clap clap BOUNCE clap clap clap BONCE clap BOUNCE clap clap BOUN-B-B-B-BOUNCE and repeat for 3 minutes. Like just have him for the intro and outro of the song and let Janet handle the rest. *12/13*

Deme- Oh, this instrumental's so fun? I like the little la la la la la la bit. Lyrics? They... sure are lyrics. The song is a bop, though! *8/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have.. Lex & Ryan with WYD Now? by Sadie Jean
Josh- Oh so this song really hits me hard and I’ve been in a place where I can relate to this uncomfortably so. I think my favorite part of this song was what you could consider the bridge. I don’t know that I would really ever go back to this unless I was depressed and just feeding into that but she was definitely good. *6/13*

Jaxon- Okay, her voice is kinda pulling me in. Initial impression is I hope the song picks its pace up a bit, but I do enjoy her vocals at this point in time. Honestly, it never quite picked up for me- but I didn’t dislike the song. It just feels a bit average to me. Not anything I’m mad I listened to, but not really something I’d add to my playlist and listen to again. Where this goes will be dependent on what else is posted I think. Her vocals were this songs strong suit. *10/13*

Krystal- Actually, this voice is a little cute, like the tremble-y sad stuff is going down surprisingly tolerable. I’m not sure if this is for me still, but I also don’t hate it. Like she has a lot of decent vocals, and she’s kind of giving sad Bambi. *10/13*

Deme- Oh, I loooove her vocals?? I'm not really a big fan of the song itself, but like... her vocals are saving it for me. I love. *10/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 9. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means our tops and bottoms of the round are... Jared/Turcia, Alex S./Xakim, Jevy/Sean, Agni/Penny, Justin/Tim, and Aaron/Alex N.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Justin & Tim with Kokomo, IN by Japanese Breakfast
Deme- Oh, this is the one people were freaking out over getting sent I think...? It's nice. I feel like... I'm missing why everyone was freaking out... 😶... it's a nice song, though! Pretty instrumental. Pretty vocals. *7/13*

Jaxon- I feel like I’ve seen this logo art, I wanna say this artist was used back in Versus maybe??? I like her voice a lot. The beat was a bit… boring to me, but I really liked her voice here. I’m kinda so back and forth on this one, I go from I kinda really like it to I kinda don’t LOL. I think this round is just pretty strong, and it kinda gets lost in the mix for me. It would probably do better in a different lineup. *11/13*

Krystal- Fucking Kokomo? Oh. Not that Kokomo. This song is decent enough. Like it does have this sort of breathy, sweet thing going for it. And I don’t hate it, especially that voice of hers. But I’m just kind of okay with it to be honest. Like… sometimes her voice grates to me. And the instrumental fucks more severely to the point it distracts me from her. *11/13*

Josh- This song gives me like… roadtrip vibes?  Like roadtrip movie with a montage of them just having a jolly good time. Uhm its def another song by this duo where I feel more indifferent than anything else. Like I don’t think you have to worry about being last by any means but I would be shocked if this was the winner or in the top 3 of the week. *8/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 9.25. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th we have... Jevy & Sean with Missing U by Robyn
Jaxon- Honestly? The beat was catchy but I didn’t know if the vocals would live up to it. They shocked me in a good way. I don’t know if I’m in LOVE with her voice, but I think it really compliments the song here. I really was caught off guard and surprised with this one besties, kinda a good pick?? It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty good! *8/13*

Krystal- Ooh, I’ve heard some Robyn stuff I liked. And some Robyn stuff I didn’t! It is really hit and miss. Right now, it feels a little… miss to me? I like the instrumental, but her voice is just so high it sounds kinda painful. I do like it a little more as it goes on, though. It grows on me, like a mold spore on a strawberry. *12/13*

Deme- Kind of obsessed with the intro here... this song is such a vibe. I don't know if it's MY vibe, but it's a vibe. And I definitely don't hate it! Just, like... shrugs? Shrugs. *12/13*

Josh- I Really digged the electro-sadness of this song but like I feel like I would need to like sit with this song and come back to it in order to really love it. On first impression im not kind of not super impressed. I do think the actual production of the song is way better than what the singing is giving. *11/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.75. This ranked you TWELFTH overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 13th we have... Aaron & Alex N. with Impossible by James Arthur
Deme- I'm going into this expecting this song to end up ranking pretty low, so I'm hoping I'll be proven wrong...? 👉👈... the vocals are gorgeous, obviously. He's doing great. I'm just... shrugs? Shrugs. Nice cover. *11/13*

Josh- Huh well he definitely went and sang that Shontelle and all I could think is like wow I wish I was listening to the Shontelle version of this song. Anyways huh… trying to think of something else to say about this but I think the lack of anything kind of covers how I feel In general so like… if I were you guys I’d be getting ready for the crater I would. *13/13*

Jaxon- I feel like everytime we’ve gotten a James Arthur song- I’ve always commented how I don’t like his voice. It’s got that…… overrated aspect to it and that turns me off. While the cover didn’t chart… the original did, and Shontelle definitely ate this song up and I definitely prefer it to this version. It was a miss for me besties, I didn’t really enjoy anything about this submission. *13/13*

Krystal- Oh no… is it a slow man song…? I’ll believe in him. But also… I don’t believe in him because this song’s fucking annoying already without another person singing it. Like his voice is nice, and the song is fine, but also I just don’t think this is for me at all because I just want him to be quiet for just a little bit please. I like my men loud and noisy and annoying. He’s just… annoying. *13/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 12.5. This ranked you THIRTEENTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Agni & Penny with Finders Keepers by Ehle
Jaxon- Yes. I LOVE this! Her voice kinda has that intoxicating factor to it, the beat is really catchy, the lyrics are fun. I’ve said it twice now- I have two really strong top contenders this round that the only thing that can beat them out would be having a shock factor component to them… and I think this song had that for me! Great choice, I kinda stan it. *1/13*

Krystal- I really, really like the vocals here, like wow. They’re nice and strong and the instrumental perfectly complements it. I am kind of waiting for more though. And… I’m not sure… is it coming? Is it coming…? Ohhhh there it is. And it’s… fine? It does feel a little like it hits more on talk singing and less on intensity than I wanted. But her voice is niiiiice. *8/13*

Deme- I looove the way the vocals and the instrumental work together here. Great pick! *5/13*

Josh- Oh I really enjoyed this song and it fits the theme SO well like claps for the Agni Penny duo for this one. This one is for all the petty jealous hoes who need to state that their partner is NOT for anyone elses viewing pleasure and back the fuck off. Honestly my one complaint? The ending is just very very abrubt. It cut out and I was like.. oh that’s it? Like could of done with another 30 seconds or so and work in a better outro but overall its good. *3/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
349 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Jared & Turcia with Whatshisface by OSTEN
Jaxon- Oh, I LOVE this song. I’ve used it in the past myself in other music games. It’s just got that vibe in the song that I look for when I try and find new music. This is kinda 2/2 in hits you two have sent my way this season, which is a pretty great start! No negative commentary, the closest thing to it is the fact that I am very familiar with the song so there isn’t a surprise factor for me, but it is a top contender nonetheless. *2/13*

Krystal- “You’re dead to ME!” I do like her voice, and the talk-singing hits pretty good until it gets into the actual song. I do think it slides along pretty good to me, like a lot of smoothness, and it’s just fun and upbeat in a way I like. And I like the little ha ha ha sound. It’s overall a bop. *4/13*

Josh- So I was really enjoying the first little bit of the song but then like something happened with the chorus that kind of lost me and like its not bad by any means but eh? Its just not really a huge stand out to me this week. I got to a certain point where I was ready for it to end and its already a decently short song. *7/13*

Deme- I'm... so obsessed with that intro. Okay. This is so good? Her vocals, the instrumental... like... great pick, honestly. *3/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
349 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Alex S & Xakim with Scatterbrain by Emei
Deme- ...I'm kind of obsessed with this. The instrumentals and vocals work perfectly together, and like... they're so fun together...? Cutely adding this one to my Spotify likes...! *1/13*

Josh- So in the first like 25 seconds or so I wasn’t really sold on this song. I was really hoping it wasn’t going to just be talking over the instrumental the whole time. I do wish there was a bit more singing in the verses but this pre-chorus and chorus really sells this song. *2/13*

Jaxon- Oh I ADORE Emei, and dare I say Scatterbrain is one of her best songs.. I almost used in in the finale of The Search! Emei just kinda came out of no where a few months ago on my Spotify and took over for a bit. My commentary on this song is very similar to whatshisface in that its a song I love, and unless something comes along to absolutely shock me, it’s a top contender. *3/13*

Krystal- This song’s honestly quite funny to make lyrically. I don’t know why. The bit about all the friends in a Motel 6 in her head was quality nonsense. And when it really hits, I’m caught. Like hey, hey, this beat BOUNCES. And I like it. Hmm… it might even be giving the bounce in Strawberry Bounce a run for its money… Because I like the motion of it. I really do. *2/13*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the second mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Aaron & Alex N.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!