This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 1: Results Show

Topic » Mission 1: Results Show

352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Justin & Tim with Fake Nice by The Aces
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Oh wow, I looove the vocals here. They fit so perfectly with the instrumental, and like... around the 40 second mark? When the chorus starts hitting? šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„° *2/14*

Josh- This song reminds be of a different artist like.. I can't quite put my finger on exactly who but the just rhythm and vibe just feels familiar. I think this one is kind of middle of the pack for me. There was a little part in there a little over two minutes in that I really enjoyed.  *8/14*

Krystal- I like some songs by The Aces, thanks to someone with the username including T and brown in it, but I havenā€™t heard this one. I do think I like their voices somewhat, but when they go real high like that, I feel they might be straining themselves a bit and that worries me. Do they need a glass of water? I do like the chillness overall, though. Like the instrumentalā€™s good and it relaxes me. *9/14*

Jaxon- Oh, after like a 8 season gap, we get something new after Lovin Is Bible. Very signature Tim right here. I love their voices together, I really donā€™t care for girl groups, but I do quite enjoy the energy they all provide together. It feels like a bit of a safe submission, but its round 1 I get it. I liked it at the end of the day. *7/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This tied with another contestant, but Ali favored you in the tiebreaker. You ranked FOURTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Austin & Sandy with What Do I Tell My Friends by Bree Runway
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Oh? I really like what is going on here. Her voice is really intoxicating IMO and the beat supports it well. I really donā€™t have any negative commentary here, I think this is one of my favorite songs posted so far this round. A really strong start to this season for you both if you ask me! *2/14*

Josh- This song doesn't have a giant amount of substance. The verses are nice while they last but then it's just very repetitive to me after that. The beat is fine but like I just wish there was a bit more happening. *13/14*

Deme- Okay, wow, gooorgeous vocals, and the song picks up! I'm a fan. It's a bop. *7/14*

Krystal- I was nervous because it starts slow, but wow, her voice has this little bit of edge that holds my attention. And I honestly do really like hearing it. I like when the clapping starts because a clap can be good fun. And when the chorus hits, HELL YEAH. Iā€™m loving this sound. Some more 2000s pop feels to me, and I like it so much. Please, not the voicemail. Iā€™m obsessed. This is good fun! *4/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This tied with another contestant, but Ali did not favor you in the tiebreaker. You ranked FIFTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Kat & Rory with 2 by H.E.R.
Josh- Oh the message of this song works so well with this theme and just like the lyrics with the beat. Honestly I don't know if I've ever heard a HER song before all I know is that meme from SNL but I really liked this. *4/14*

Deme- Oh wow, I love this intro? The vocals and instrumental work perfectly together, and like... the chorus... šŸ„° *8/14*

Jaxon- I really liked her voice, it has a really nice calming effect to it that I think would be really good for a mellow vibe. The song itself altogether left me a bit bored though. It felt a bit one note and repetitive to me. I think the artist has potential with me to find something I really like, but I fear this song just wasnā€™t it for me. My biggest complaint would be its failure to land an impression with me after 3 minutes of listening to it. *10/14*

Krystal- Oh, I do really like the instrumental because itā€™s nice and a strong beat. And the vocal sounds leading into her voice is so clear and nice, like itā€™s honestly just soā€¦ enjoyable to me? I dunno! Like I enjoy the consistency of it, and the way it feels a bit slow but not too slow to drag. It really gives a sense of anticipation almost. This will probably go somewhere in the middle for me because itā€™s just real nice. *7/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.25. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Jevy & Sean with Daisy 2.0 by Ashnikko ft. Hatsune Miko
Krystal- YESSSS Daisy 2.0! I want some Miku, Miku, Miku. Hey, twintails blue raspberry goddess. I like Ashnikko here of course. Itā€™s simply fine. But oh am I waiting. Miku, Miku, Miku. YESSSS THERE SHE IS. MY GIRLLLLL. Miku, Miku, Miku. She is killing her part! She is outselling! The crowd is going wild! The cast is hating me for preferring a robogirl! Oh it all goes so well with herrrr there. I love her. *2/14*

Deme- Ashnikko AND Hatsune Miku... I'm obsessed, actually. The only issue is I think I like... the version without Miku better...? Especially the instrumental, because hearing this different version just feels... wrong... but saying I like it better without Miku feels so fucked up to say šŸ˜”... they're just so different? Still a bop though... I like the new verse...! *9/14*

Jaxon- A remix is not my ideal choice for a song, but weā€™ll see how this goes. I slightly remember when the original version of the song was posted the first time, I donā€™t think I was too blown away by the submission then, and I donā€™t think the remix of the song is doing much more for me, I think the beat gave me a bit of a head ache here. Weā€™ll see where she goes besties. *12/14*

Josh- I'm familiar with the original version of the song but like?? The chorus really hits so much harder with that updated beat. I don't love the Hatsune Miku version but like I'm not sure how much it drags it down for me from everything else going on. *9/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Tony & Tyler with Bad Karma by Miley Cyrus ft. Joan Jett
Krystal- Oh, Iā€™m sure this one will do well with most judges. Jaxon and Josh especially will love it. I do like Bad Karma quite a lot. It really has those fun unnh uhhh sounds. I do think I like other songs from this better, but I like this one a good deal just because her voice works so well and altogether itā€™s good fun. Loooove her voice love love love. And of course I LOVE some Joan Jett. I mean, who am I? A fraud??? Come on. Iā€™m a rock ā€˜n roll bitch, and I know the OGs. *3/14*

Deme- I haven't actually heard this one yet? It's good. Miley's vocals are always great, Joan Jett goes off, and the song's definitely fitting, just like... I like her other new stuff a lot more, I think.... šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ I don't like the little uh-huh uh-huh bit. And it just... keeps going...? *13/14*

Jaxon- I mean- itā€™s bad Karma, itā€™s a bawp. I actually didnā€™t like this song that much when the album debuted, but like, itā€™s definitely one of my top picks after a few listens. But ladies, this isnā€™t either of your first rodeos with me as a judge- if you want a top rank from me, I need you to dig deeper than Miss Cyrus. Iā€™m just not impressed with the creativity here. Iā€™m sure there will be songs I dislike more than this, but I canā€™t see her being a #1 pick for me here. *11/14*

Josh- Oh I love this album so much. Mileys peak era? This song is def higher tier from it and I really enjoyed revisiting it. The message is there to fit the theme. No real complaints from me. *6/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.25. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Jack & Really with One That Got Away by MUNA
Jaxon- Honestly, I think Iā€™ve disliked most of the MUNA songs Iā€™ve heard in this competition. I kind of have written them off as an artist because I just kept getting sent flops- but this may have changed my mind. The hint of 80s this song had was just chefs kiss for me. I will say, the chorus was a bit meh in comparison to the verses, but like all in all, I enjoyed this song a lot. *6/14*

Josh- Honestly something about this song is kind of a miss for me? Like the tune is alright but like it's just not connecting. It just feels a bit flat overall to me. There is no real progression happening. Hope to see more from this duo in the future because it seems there is potential there *11/14*

Krystal- I do like this beat, like itā€™s real groovy and it has some good synth. The voice doesnā€™t pair well with it to me, though, and at times her voice feels a bit shrill more than enjoyable. Like they donā€™t mesh as well to me until further in, and even then I feel like Iā€™m held a bit away because maybe I just donā€™t dig MUNAā€™s sound. I want to like it. And I do a little bit. But not entirely. *12/14*

Deme- Ooh, the instrumental here is so good? I like the vocals, too, but just like... the instrumental... I love her, I do... *6/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This tied with two other songs, but Ali favored you in the tiebreaker. You ranked NINTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Braden & Cameron with I Wrote A Song by Mae Muller
Josh- Okay wait adds to my playlist. Kind of loves her. Like big redemption here imo from Braden. Unless the house votes not in your favor I don't think you have any risk at leaving this week. *5/14*

Krystal- I like the beat. Itā€™s simple and bouncy and nice. Her voice honestly bores me a bit, though, so far. I do like it more when it picks up and it all melds more. A good use of synth and overall it feels veryā€¦ safe? I guess? Not bad by any means. Iā€™m just feeling okay with it. I do like the DA DA DA sounds though. *10/14*

Deme- Oh, she's a bop. I like the way the vocals and instrumental sound together! The chorus especially goes off. *11/14*

Jaxon- I liked some components of this song, I thought Iā€™d like it a bit more. What was turning me off about the song the most was the EDM-y sounding chorus. The verses were done really nicely IMO. The bridge also was really enjoyable to listen to- really the only thing I didnā€™t care for was the chorus. All in all, I didnā€™t hate it, I didnā€™t adore it, but I enjoyed it. *9/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This tied with two other songs, but Ali favored you in the middle in the tiebreaker. You ranked TENTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th we have... Aaron & Alex N. with Seven by Natalie Jane
Jaxon- I like Natalie Jane, Iā€™m familiar with a few of her songs and have utilized her myself in previous games. Iā€™m donā€™t know this one, so itā€™s fun to hear something new by her. Her voice is pretty strong when it is in her belty phase of her songs, and I like the mellowed out distant sound her songs typically have. A strong start to this game for me! *3/14*

Josh- I wasn't having a good time until the chorus hit then I was like.. wait where was this then? I thought most of the song was good with some weak points that drag it down a bit for me. *12/14*

Deme- I like the instrumental here! She's a little slow, but like... it gives some kind of vibe? Oh. I don't like the chorus, I don't think. I like the vocals, but like... the instrumental left... šŸ˜” *12/14*

Krystal- Is this a long title song? Fun! I think this is a pretty typical sound, not gonna lie, but itā€™s not bad by any means. The faint soft voice with the little bit of synth is good, and when it kicks in and her voice gets powerful, it adds an intensity to the song that catches your attention. Iā€™m really enjoying the way the instrumental is simple but nice and the vocals and sounds mesh. It gives a sound of 2000s era pop maybe. *8/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This tied with two other songs, but Ali did not favor you in the tiebreaker. You ranked ELEVENTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 12th we have... Caleb & Kemi with Roles Reversed by Mimi Webb
Jaxon- Oh mom, I remember how slayed I was when I discovered Mimi, and this is another song of hers I havenā€™t come across yet. Her voice is just really amazing to me, Iā€™ve yet to hear a song of hers where I wasnā€™t in love with it. I donā€™t know how the song will do with the panel as a whole, but with me I really enjoyed listening to it. I enjoyed her :).  *5/14*

Krystal- Iā€™ve heard of Mimi Webb from Jaxon, so maybe he will like this. I think she has a nice voice certainly, and it has a pretty good edge to it, but when she raises her voice, itā€™s kind of shrill to me and irritates me a bit. I donā€™t really like to listen to it. And I donā€™t know if I can feel the emotion because itā€™s like trying to pull me in with this big burst of instrumental and I feel entirely disconnected. *13/14*

Deme- Gorgeous vocals here, I can't lie. I just like... can't see myself listening to this again after this? It feels like a lot of other songs I've heard before, and I'm... eh. But I'm sure the other judges will like it more than I do...! *14/14*

Josh- I loved the emotion and story that she is telling in this song. Being double crossed by someone fits the theme pretty well. I feel like this duo won't win this week but had a lot of potential to grow together throughout this competition. *7/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 9.75. This ranked you TWELFTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 13th we have... Andrew & Joey with Sharks by Imagine Dragons
Deme- Oooh, I haven't actually heard this Imagine Dragons song before? I don't think it's my favourite by them, like... by far, but I do like it! The instrumental is fun, and I honestly just really like the vocals. *10/14*

Krystal- Omg I love sharks. I actually have not listened to Imagine Dragons in so so long. Theyā€™re likeā€¦ fine now? Iā€™m not crazy about their sound because I feel like they went a little less harsh in their rock and Iā€™m like okay okay less demons more Twenty One Pilots, huh? I do think they have nice voices. Itā€™s smooth and it slides well. I just need a little MORE when I know theyā€™re capable of more than this. *11/14*

Jaxon- I look at this submission and think itā€™s a choice for sure. Iā€™m sorry to say I didnā€™t love it bestiesā€¦ I just donā€™t think this is for me <3. I feel my complaint about Miley also applies here in thatā€¦ I want like more creativity than Imagine Dragons here, but beyond that I just donā€™t really see myself listening to this again regardless. Maybe the other judges will like it more- itā€™s giving Deme will enjoy this, but for me I donā€™t see it doing well. *14/14*

Josh- Oh wait I kind of was like.. Oh wow an imagine dragons song this will be bad. But like?? I'm shocked I liked this as much as I did. It's definitely cute like.. not something I'd really go back to personally but like it wasn't completely boring and the story of the song fit the theme pretty well. *10/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 11.25. This tied with another team, but Ali favored you in the tiebreaker. This ranked you THIRTEENTH overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 14th we have... Lex & Ryan with Fake by Lauv & Conan Gray
Deme- I know at least one (1) of the judges is gonna hate Conan Gray being here, but like... not me...! Lauv and Conan Gray both have gorgeous vocals, honestly. I'm a fan. This is a bop. *4/14*

Josh- Uhm hmm.. tries to find something I liked and enjoyed a lot to talk about.... uh. Hm.. idk! Like it didn't drag on. I really hope to see more from both of you more in this competition but we'll see what happens. *14/14*

Krystal- Iā€™m not really a big fan of this singing voice. Like I do enjoy more when it hits the chorus, but thereā€™s a bit too much synth and the echo is a bit obnoxious to me. Like it feels like Iā€™m stuck in a cave with some frat boy and Iā€™m about to hit him in the head with a big ass rock. I dunno. Like heā€™s a bit whiny and irritates me I guess. (Just learned there were two guys. Thought it was one. I guess I need two rocks.) *14/14*

Jaxon- I donā€™t think this will do bad with the panel, but I do fear this will do bad with me. I know Krystal hates Conan, but Deme? Thatā€™s a Conan stan right there. I could care less about the artist but the song itself was a bit boring to me. Their voices werenā€™t bad, it just left little inspiration for me to listen through and write about it. It was a miss for me besties, but weā€™ll see how the panel feels all together. *13/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 11.25. This tied with another team, but Ali did not favor you in the tiebreaker. This ranked you FOURTEENTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Agni & Pennifer with Solo by Blanka
Josh- I can see myself coming back to this song tbh. I feel like it was decent. I guess there isn't really too much to say besides I liked it. Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store. *3/14*

Krystal- Oh thank god I thought it was a different song at first but itā€™s not. I actually really, really like this voice, like what the hell is the quality to it that Iā€™m living for? I really like the instrumental and I just really like this catchy instrumental. Itā€™s real dance-y and fun and Iā€™m just having a good time! *5/14*

Deme- Oh, this is a bop, actually? I love the vocals, and combined with the instrumental, it's like... šŸ„°...  *5/14*

Jaxon- Oh? This was really fun. The beat really was just dancey and enjoyable to listen to. I donā€™t think we get too many Latin inspired songs in this series, but I really enjoyed this one. Her voice was really nice to listen to and it all kinda came together in a really fun pop beat. This was a strong start if you ask me! *4/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Alex & Xakim with One Eye Open by Lola Blanc
Deme- Lola Blanc! God, her voice is gorgeous? The instrumental for this one is so fun and jazzy (????), and like... come on. The lyrics? So fitting, and I looove the chorus. Great pick! *1/14*

Jaxon- The composition of this song is interesting- it definitely gives off Broadway vibes. Iā€™m not really sure how that will come across to the panel as a whole, or how I feel about it listening to it, but I appreciate itā€™s ability to stand out among a crowd. I think her voice is actually really nice. Itā€™s kinda the star of the song for me. It has a draw to it I quite enjoy . *8/14*

Josh- Oh okay this is like a nightclub jazz opening in a noir detective movie which like fits really well for this theme tbh. Its a really unique and different approach to this mission that I enjoyed. The lyrics and done fit perfectly. *2/14*

Krystal- I loooooooooove Lola Blanc omg. I absolutely love the instrumental in this one with the piano being a bit off and just the general ominous energy it has with the way itā€™s played out. And her voice just works so damn well with it. Itā€™s paced like movie magic synergy, babey. I can never complain when Iā€™m delivered a GIFT of music. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Jared & Turcia with Four Letter Words by K.Flay
Josh- Oh wow this is a STRONG first impression from the duo of Turcia & Jared. Like not just to this duo but this is the first song of the season. Will people be able to stay at this level? I just really enjoyed the vibe and feeling of this song. I feel like the 2nd verse really spelled out why this song is such a good pick for this theme. And then the bridge. Very very good choice I'm kind of obsessed. *1/14*

Krystal- Oh, I like the singing voice here! It reminds me of a singerā€¦ ohhh who was itā€¦ Tones & I! I do like the voice, and I think the synth is real nice, and I think this does really fit the theme. Iā€™m enjoying the static and the ā€œFuck youā€¦ you didnā€™t deserve me.ā€ Yeah! Good fun! I think it shouldnā€™t go too low. Maybe middle? *6/14*

Deme- Oooh, K.Flay! I know one (1) whole song by tehm, and it's a bop, so like... I'm excited? This goes off, honestly. I love the vocals, and the instrumental is so fun? Oh and there's swearing now šŸ„°. Great pick. *3/14*

Jaxon- Honestly, this immediately kinda pops off? The beat of the song, her vocals, the bit of an intentional staticky sound? This is really all coming together for me in a really nice way. She has a unique sound that I havenā€™t heard in this competition in quite some time and honestly- Iā€™m liking it. This is not only a strong start to the round, but the season as a whole- letā€™s see if the energy can be matched! *1/14*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the first mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Lex & Ryan.
352 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia & Jared have nominated...
Alex S. & Xakim
Tony & Tyler
Agni & Pennifer.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!