This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 10: Results Show

Topic » Round 10: Results Show

375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
375 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
welcome back to the competition... Kinny!
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Nate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Red: Green Honda by BENEE

Deme- I'm kind of obsessed. What the fuck is the vibe here. Go off? I really like this. *3/5*

Krystal- Wow, that Honda sure is green. I really like the instrumental and beat, and her voice is pretty fun and it is a bit dance-y. But I’ll admit this one is a bit hard for me to get into. She just sounds a little too hollow at times vocally, and it loses me. *5/5*

Jaxon- Yeah, I’m gonna be honest here bestie, it may be the first time all season, but this was a complete miss for me. The vibe of the song and the video were super fun, but I like absolutely hated her vocal delivery here. I honestly just didn’t really enjoy much of anything about this. She had high potential but, execution left a lot to be desired from me <3. *5/5*

Josh- Oh her pulling up in her car to flex on her man? I relate to this situation in a story that is way too long to write in a ranking. Anyways she was def cute and I liked her but with how strong this week is idk where itll be *4/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you fifth in this category.

-
Blue: Barely on My Mind by The Regrettes

Deme- Ohhh Krystal will Love this, so congrats on that. The Regrettes go off, and honestly... yeah, no exception here. This goes off. Especially the chorus! Bop. (I went to go add this to my Spotify likes and she was already there........) *1/5*

Jaxon- I enjoyed this song a lot more than your post for the red theme bestie. Her voice was really nice to listen to, and the beat on this song was done pretty well. I feel the end of the song/last chorus may have dragged on a wee bit longer than it needed to, but maybe that is something that will grow on me over time. All in all, I enjoyed her. *3/5*

Josh- Oh wow I really enjoyed this? The freedom of like moving on from someone who used to do nothing but occupy your every single thought and being able to move past them and not think of them much any more? Relatable content I love to see. *2/5*

Krystal- YESSSSSSSS. You made it up to me you made it up to me. I love The Regrettes so much. Like they were all I listened to at one point for a while there??? And this is one of the good ones! Because, like, there are also a lot of bad ones, so sorry to them. Barely on My Mind is sooooo good like I’ve listened to this so many times when I had eye pain or a migraine. It’s just chill and fun and the vocals are incredible. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif  *1/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round. This ranked you first in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 5th & 1st gave you an overall average of 3. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round in 1st. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 1st we have... Kemi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Red: Buzzkill Baby by McKenna Grace

Jaxon- I really like McKenna, she has like more than a few hits that I enjoy and have on my playlist. This song is one of those songs, and I really enjoy it. The kinda punky pop princess vibe she has going on in this song is really fun. I feel Red is gonna be a strong theme lineup for me, but this is a really strong start to that! *1/5*

Josh- Omg I just listened to this song the other day for Jaxon because he thought about posting it lol. Its not my favorite thing Mckenna has ever done but like its a cute fun song. I think I might like this song more now than when Jaxon initially showed it to me? *2/5*

Krystal- Her singing voice is pretty solid. Like she is fun and bouncy to listen to during the chorus. I do think the song kind of doesn’t stand out all that much, though. Still, it’s a lot of fun and I like her Misa Amane hair! *3/5*

Deme- ...Okay. Ten seconds in and I'm like... 🥰. This is sooo fucking good. Why's she giving Brie Larson in Scott Pilgrim, though...  *1/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This ranked you first in this theme.

-
Blue: I Wanna Be Dancing by Drew Sycamore

Josh- This song i can feel the freedom but also the sensitivity. Like wanting to be dancing with someone they love but also if they dont want to? Girl she'll just keep dancing by herself. Love it and I just love the overall vibe. *1/5*

Krystal- I want to like this. I’m stuck if I do. I really, really like how it gives some kind of vibe back to a 70s or 80s era maybe. But I don’t love the voice as much as I love the like… way the lyrics are sung, if that makes sense. So I’m really quite stuck! *3/5*

Deme- Oh oh oh, the instrumental here is so cute? The song is so cute? I wanna be dancing, too... she's definitely giving vibes. 80s? Maybe? *2/5*

Jaxon- Oh? This was super fun to listen to tbh. This is another really strong submission from you this round. The vocals were nice, the beat was really boppy and fun to listen to. I honestly, don’t really have any complaints to say about it. It was just a very strong submission! *1/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. You ranked second in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 1st & 2nd gave you an overall average of 1.5. This ranked you FIRST overall this round.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Ray
Red: Lego Blocks by NERIAH

Josh- Wait?? I have this on my playlists of songs I thought about posting for JUSSC S10. That being said clearly I know the song and enjoy it! You got the passion, anger, and energy so it fits this theme so well! Great choice and love that it make it into the series eventually even if it wasnt me posting it. *1/5*

Krystal- Oh, she is real sad. But pretty! I wasn’t sure how to feel at first, but this like… has me. It’s really loud in the right ways, and it just kind of slides along my ears real good. I mean, I’m just enjoying her misery. Sorry about it. *2/5*

Deme- Oh, I like this lil intro bit! She's a cute song. When she says stupid boy...? 🥰🥰🥰 I really like the parts where she's like... aggressive??? *4/5*

Jaxon- Oh? I really love this gals voice. It sounds very clean yet compelling at the same time. When the chorus hit with the like angry punky vibes, it just took the song to the next best level for me. This was honestly a very strong and super fun submission here. Honestly? No complaints at all. The only thing that’s left to do is decide between the other song(s) that I had absolutely no complaints with. Great pick regardless. *2/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you second in this theme.

-
Blue: People Like Me by Lauren Weintraub

Jaxon- I’ll be honest, the screen grab of this video had me sitting here like hmm… but I ended up enjoying this a lot more than I was expecting to. Her voice was really pretty to hear, paired with the simple sounding beat was very good. I think this will do well with Josh & I, I’m not too sure about Krystal or Deme, but I’m interested to see where this lands in the overalls. *2/5*

Josh- This one def hits the sensitivity and freedom. I feel like those were the main route everyone went with their songs tbh. A mix of with imagination a bit? I think this song isn't bad but with this them being very stiff competition i don't know that i'll fall in my top half of this week sadly.  *5/5*

Krystal- Her hair kind of reminds me of some breed of dog that’s evading me. It’s so good. Her hair is so good. (Deme says the dog breed is a cocker spaniel. I think she's right.) That was not an insult. Anyway, her vocals are pretty solid overall, but she’s kind of giving either Disney or country or maybe a bit of both, and I’m not so sure that’s for me… And when she goes, “People like ME!” I’m like meh. I’m not like you, girl. That is for sure. Even if you have incredible hair. *5/5*

Deme- Oooh, gorgeous vocals? I wasn't sure I'd really be into it, but when the chorus hit.. yeah. This is so good. *3/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you fourth in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 2nd & 4th gave you an overall average of 3. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round at 2nd. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means our bottom two this round are Turcia & Noelle, and will be up for elimination tonight.

But first, let's see where they ranked.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Turcia
Red: Madonna by Duex Twins & Audrey Mika

Josh- This song is like okay in the moment but I think sits at being a bit unforgettable to me. Like I feel like I want to like it more than I do and its just kind of a meh for me? *3/5*

Krystal- This is actually a pretty cute voice, or I think so anyway. It does just feel really chill, and like it’s pretty solid overall. I think for me the main thing is it doesn’t pick up a lot, and by the time it does, her voice is kind of whiny. I want to like this, but I don’t think it’s for me since I prefer the instrumental to the vocals. *4/5*

Deme- She's a cute song! I like the vibes she's giving. The only issue is... I kinda like every song for this theme... 👉👈... *5/5*

Jaxon- Okay, I really like the beat & production on this song. It’s verrry catchy and the verses were very fun to listen to. The first like half of the chorus? Maybe the pre chorus? Where she got a bit monotone, I wasn’t quite feeling that part of the song. But then it immediately picked back up after and the energy was back on track. Other than that one complaint, I liked everything else about this one bestie. *3/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you fourth in this theme.

-
Blue: Nothing Matters by The Last Dinner Party

Krystal- Ohhhh sad goths at the funeral hey sad goths. I’m honestly really quite with this, like these are some incredibly STRONG vocals right away. And I think this will be a group I may need to explore later, because they’ve got this really nice slow rock sound beneath their voices and it’s just so so good like it’s all the elements I like. *2/5*

Deme- ...I really really really wanna like this, I do, but it's... not happening? I don't know. I don't know. 😔. The lyrics are kinda killing me, though? Like... yes queen, fuck them like nothing matters. *5/5*

Jaxon- I’m gonna have to be honest, I didn’t really enjoy this one. At times her voice sounded a bit opera-ey. Just the cadence of the vocal delivery didn’t really hit with me at more times than I would have liked with this song. There were some parts and elements that I did enjoy, like the final chorus when everything was kind of popping off and had chaotic energy was really good. All in all, it didn’t really pop out to be as a song that I love this late in the game. *4/5*

Josh- Oh this kind of ate so much? Like it has this somber forlorn vibe but like im obsessed with the melody and beat of the song. *3/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you third in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 4th & 3rd gave you an overall average of 3.5. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Noelle
Red: 911 by Ellise

Krystal- Wait, I love this song! Ellise is just really, really good, and this song is by far my favorite of them because her voice just drags so good and it’s like… I don’t know, there’s a lot of heavy, dark emotion beneath it, and it sounds like such a song in motion like it’s spinning around in the washing machine. Thunk, thunk, thunk, you know? Well, you probably don’t in the context of this song, but it is. Believe me. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/5*

Jaxon- Oh I loveee Ellise. I love a good dark tinted song and that’s just kinda what she provides you. I think this is one of those songs for me where the verses just kinda outsell the chorus for me. Not that the chorus was bad, I enjoyed this song a lot, I just felt the buildup to her was better than the pay off. Overall, good choice, I enjoyed this song. *4/5*

Josh- I want to like this song way more than I do? The instrumental really is great but something is lacking in the vocal part of the song that makes it overall feel like maybe the most forgettable of the week for me. *5/5*

Deme- Oh, Krystal's gonna love this one. And so will I! She's so good. Like... the vocals?? Come on... come on... the chorus? Come on. Come on. *2/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you third in this theme.

-
Blue: Moon by Jonah Kagen

Krystal- I’m not so sure I’m the target audience here. His voice is… a voice. Like he certainly sings with a cadence of some sort, and it’s certainly mooooving at a snail’s pace. I think this would’ve been more for me when I listened to depressing little men all the time in my teens. But now I don’t really listen to depressing little men unless they scream and shout and dye their hair puke green, you know? It’s cute, though! Like it’s cute. I just don’t know if this is for me… *4/5*

Deme- Oh, wow, I looove the vocals here? Literally my only issue with this is that it kinda feels like 10 other songs I've heard. Doesn't make it bad, but it makes me like... shrugs... *4/5*

Jaxon- Honestly, this didn’t really hit with me. I think his voice sounded nice, but I don’t think this song itself was really for me or my taste. I don’t think that that will be a surprise, and I can say of all 10 songs it wasn’t my least favorite this round. It just kinda ended up in this area of I listened to it, I didn’t dislike it but I also didn’t enjoy it much either, it was just a song I listened to. *5/5*

Josh- Honestly this song was really cute and I love the message and story of the song. Thus specific category has really strong competition so it's gonna be a struggle for me to decide where I should rank it. *4/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you fifth in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 3rd & 5th gave you an overall average of 4. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Can I please have Turcia & Noelle please stand before me.

One of your journeys will be ending here tonight.
375 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
Kinny... please join Turcia & Noelle up front.
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated is...
Turcia
Please give me your jacket.

You do not have what it takes to be the champion of Hell's Stadium.

Noelle, back in line.
375 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
omg gagged?
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
Red:
1. Buzzkill Baby
2. Lego Blocks
3. Madonna
4. 911
5. Green Honda

Blue:
1. I Wanna Be Dancing
2. People Like Me
3. Barely On My Mind
4. Nothing Matters
5. Moon

Josh:
Red:
1. Lego Blocks
2. Buzzkill Baby
3. Madonna
4. Green Honda
5. 911

Blue:
1. I Wanna Be Dancing
2. Barely On My Mind
3. Nothing Matters
4. Moon
5. People Like Me

Krystal:
Red:
1. 911
2. Lego Blocks
3. Buzzkill Baby
4. Madonna
5. Green Honda

Blue:
1. Barely On My Mind
2. Nothing Matters
3. I Wanna Be Dancing
4. Moon
5. People Like Me

Deme:
Red:
1. Buzzkill Baby
2. 911
3. Green Honda
4. Lego Blocks
5. Madonna

Blue:
1. Barely On My Mind
2. I Wanna Be Dancing
3. People Like Me
4. Moon
5. Nothing Matters

-
Red Overall:
1. Buzzkill Baby (1.75)
2. Lego Blocks (2.25)
3. 911 (3)
4. Madonna (3.75)
5. Green Honda (4.25)

Blue Overall:
1. Barely on My Mind (1.75) (Finished 1st last round)
2. I Wanna Be Dancing (1.75) (Finished 4th last round)
3. Nothing Matters (3.5)
4. People Like Me (3.75)
5. Moon (4.25)

-
Contestant Overall
1. Kemi (1 + 2 = 3 / 2 = 1.5)
2. Nate (5 + 1 = 6 / 2 = 3) (Finished 1st last round)
3. Ray (2 + 4 = 6 / 2 = 3) (Finished 2nd last round)
4. Turcia (4 + 3 = 7 / 2 = 3.5)
5. Noelle (3 + 5 = 8 / 2 = 4)
375 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
https://i.imgur.com/ypRgfla.gif

Turcia entered this competition brand new to music games, she may have won the hearts of the judges and her fellow cast mates, but she will not be the winner of Hell's Stadium.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!