This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3: Results Show

Topic » Round 3: Results Show

421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia posted... the perfect pair by beabadoobee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Ahhhh hi beabadoobee! I haven't heard this one yet, but like... her vocals are always so cute, come on. The instrumental is fun here, and tied with the vocals it's like... yeah, I really like this one. Cutely adds her to my Spotify likes? *2/12*

Jaxon- The very stripped back nature of this song, works for her voice I think. It’s very simple and just a nice listening experience. I don’t think this song did anything special to me that screams out about why I should love it, but it wasn’t boring. It was good, not average, not great, but a good solid song. *7/12*

Krystal- I remembered the beabadoobee song I liked a lot and it wasn’t this one. But this one has a pretty solid set of vocals, which are soft and sweet, and they work well with this calm, relaxed instrumental, so listening to the song, I’m honestly a bit impressed by it. I just feel like it’s not my kind of music, as most of this week has been for me thus far. By the way, as a suggestion, you might like girl in red. *9/12*

Josh- At first it was giving like… tropical flying animal crossing new horizions vibe when I started listening to it. When you are in the airport traveling to a friends island and you are just listening to the music while they load you into their place. She was pretty cute and mild. Like it isn’t really in your face and feels a bit reserved but she’d be a nice go to song if you are like putting headphones in and listening to music while grocery shopping or something. Taking a walk through the park. Bird watching? Do people actually do that. I bet Deme does. What are some Canadian birds? I’m just thinking about a Crane. Are cranes around Canada? Deme if you see this please respond. Thanks. *5/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked lower last round at 8th. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means the fourth point goes to the BLUE team.

Blue: 2
Red: 2
421 days 10 hours ago
Tester
At least I didn't finish in last place 😂
421 days 10 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
ICON
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Next lets look at Adam vs Anthony
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Adam posted... Perfect (Exceeder) by Mason vs Princess Superstar
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal-  I’m not so certain Jaxon or Josh will like this instrumental, but it does feel a bit like rewinding a VHS to me. Peaceful. I do wish this instrumental was a little less long to introduce to… oh wait, are there lyrics here? I don’t actually know. I think to be a little more sold on a song that’s all instrumental-focused, it should have more than it does here. This is something that’s great to have in the background. Not so great to be focusing on nothing but this. I’m more into stuff like Anamanaguchi than this. *10/12*

Deme- Fully thought I broke my earbuds for the first 5-10 seconds of the song 😔... this is fun? I don't think it's something I'd really listen to often, but like... I don't hate it at all? The beat is solid, and I like how it changes about a minute in. I just kinda wish there were more lyrics... 😔... ("this song might not have lyrics" -krystal). *12/12*

Josh- Wow this song was nearly 7 minutes long! You can do a whole load of dishes within that amount of time.  You could clean out your fridge. If you weren’t taking time to relax at all it could take up your entire length of a shower time. Theres a lot you can do in 7 minutes and this song would be going through that whole event there. And the fact there are only like two words to this song wow! It won’t take you very long to learn the words. I think it is very risky to post not only a long song like this but also a song that is nearly if not all instrumental. Like it as these segments sprinkled in throughout like when they are counting but like other than that its just kind of this dubstep edm beat and like… okay! I guess I never go to listen to these types of songs.. and I probably won’t be coming back to this one. *12/12*

Jaxon- This beat was very harsh (at the start) and a bit head ache inducing. The damn near 2 minute intro was a bit of a choice- but was she really the start cause was there a start? I don’t think so. This really just isn’t for me to be completely honest. It’s not really what I look for for my playlist, it’s not really what I look for in this series, I’m sure of what subgenre this is- it’s very good and there is a crowd for it, that crowd just doesn’t include me bestie <3. *12/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 11.5. This ranked you TWELFTH overall this round.
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Anthony posted... Alaska by Maggie Rogers
Jaxon- The beat on this was a rather nice element for a more simple stripped back song, it was just intense enough to feel its presence the entire time. I usually hate when artists get to that vocal range where she was in the chorus, but with her voice and in this song, I honestly didn’t mind it much. Overall, a solid song. *8/12*

Krystal- I actually do think this is a pretty nice voice, and I like the sounds beneath her vocals. It’s sort of like the feeling of being underwater. But when she lifts her voice up, I’m out. I think I’ve heard music before, and sounds, and these sure are both of those. I’m like… yeah. I’m good. *12/12*

Deme- Oh, wait, this intro is so fun actually? And her vocals are super pretty, too. I don't know if I'd really go out of my way to listen to this, but it's nice? I'm a fan. Oh. Oh she really likes the high-pitched voice. I... don't really like that part. Oh it keeps going. Oh. Um. *11/12*

Josh- What a talented girl she is walking, hairflipping, touching trees, and shaking her shoulders. Uhm this isn’t my favorite of the week by any means. This def would be a skip if it came across on a spotify shuffle. For me it gets lost in the mix of being slower, soft spoken, and not a huge range vocally. Just kind of the one note through most of it besides raising up an octave. *10/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.25. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round.
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means the fifth point goes to the RED team.

Blue: 2
Red: 3
421 days 10 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
anna ou..
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means it all comes down to Juniper vs Jake.
421 days 10 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
sits.
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Jake posted... The one by Betty Who
Krystal- I like Betty Who! Though I’ve never heard Betty Who with this sound… It’s definitely giving NSYNC in terms of instrumental, which baffles my brain. It’s like- I don’t mind it. It’s honestly kind of good. I like the ch-ch-ch-ch sound. I like the… NSYNC???? The nsnnf/…. fns… yeah it’s not bad. It’s actually pretty good. It’s even giving some P!nk. It’s everywhere. It’s everything. I actually really like this um okay. And there’s also Britney Spears vibes like ??? so much is happening. Take… my #1…? https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/12*

Deme- ...Britney Spears...? Oh that was such a sudden shift. Oh. I love the vocals here- cried a river... Jesus Christ, Britney?????? Spears????? But no, this song is a bop. I'm a fan. It's really fun to listen to, and the vocals are like... wow? Wow wow?? I'm just so confused. Like, in a good way! Just... blinks. *3/12*

Jaxon- Oh I’ve seen her live opening for Kesha in 2021- and let me tell you, I have some THOUGHTS on her. I feel her biggest hits (at least what spotify said they were) were all boring flops, and then I got to the concert, she played none of them, and they were all really good and fun. Kind of that like- low expectation yield high results situation. The beat is very 90s/early 2000s Britney vibes, which is fun, and her voice is nice to listen to. Solid choice and honestly I’m surprised she never popped up in this series before this also. *6/12*

Josh- Oh this was giving a little bit of Britney? Love that early 2000s pop vibe from this. Honestly kind of a big slay and she is going onto my playlist. I’ve heard of Betty Who but I don’t think I’ve ever listened to anything by them which makes me ask myself… Betty Why? This is so good and if their other music is like this maybe I’m a Betty Who stan? A Whovian from Whoville? *1/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you FIRST overall this round.
421 days 10 hours ago
Jaxon
Juniper posted... Won’t Look Back by Geowulf
Deme- This sure is an intro. It's an intro that exists. Oh, there are the vocals! I really like them, actually? They're giving some kind of vibe but like... a good one. Yeah, no, I really like this, actually? *6/12*

Josh- So like is this the most exciting song in the world? No not really. But that being said did I enjoy it? Not really. I don’t feel like it provides anything of substance and makes me zone out from the song itself. It feels like background music you’d find near the end of the episode of an ABC Family drama in 2013 when all the characters are in the trenches just at their lowest points and you are getting a montage of someone walking down the street next to the highway, someone else is in a hospital room waiting to get their test results back, and then another person is sitting on the ground against their bedroom wall just crying.  *11/12*

Jaxon- Oh I was very obsessed with this intro beat and then the dreamy wispy vocals paired with it? This seems promising! I did like this song, my one complaint would be I don’t think it ever really picked up anywhere and felt kind of one note all the way through. But this is just a vibe song- you put it on and you vibe and thats its purpose IMO. *11/12*

Krystal- The people in this Geowulf picture look like they belong in a Sims mod pack I could find on Tumblr. I think this song gives Metric as well, just the songs I don’t listen to as much. The synth is nice, and it balances well with this instrumental, and everything is really nice and cohesive and good. It’s just not my favorite sound in a song either. But like I do like it. I enjoy the fullness of the music and how all-encompassing it is. *7/12*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
421 days 10 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
gagged.
421 days 9 hours ago
Tester
Red team slayed

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!