This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 13: The Grand Finale

Topic » Round 13: The Grand Finale

466 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
Kellen:

Jaxon- So I know we had a Xana song earlier in this season, but I feel like I like this one a lot more than the other (which I already did like!). Her voice isn’t song bird pretty, but it has this appeal of it that just kind of attracts you in- and the vibe that she has in this song is really great. The song has this constant build up with that beat this is really satisfying to listen to all the way through. You seem to have really come into your own within this game, you were a dark horse turned top dog throughout this season, and I wish you the best of luck with these results!
466 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
With the commentary all posted, the only thing left to do is announce the results.

Ali, Kellen, Jan... it all comes down to this.
466 days 3 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
sits and waits.
466 days 3 hours ago
useamint
Whenever Jaxon has a finale there is a snowstorm …
466 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have...
Jan!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Variable: +0.40

Theme 1: You have ranked first in this category.

Theme 2: You have ranked third in this category.

Theme 3: You have ranked third in this category.

Your combined placements of 1st, 3rd, 3rd, & +0.40 as variable gave you an overall average of 2.46. This ranked you THIRD overall this round, and Second Runner-Up of the season.

Jannifer Coolidge... what a ride this season has been. Entering this game, you had a reputation of being one of, if not THE, best to never win. You entered this game strong performing within the top half and you continued this trend until you had a couple rounds of rocky results. From there, you picked it right back up and continued your end game domination straight into the finale. This may be your WAW Winchele Fitzgerald moment, but just know, in that WAW finale my vote would have gone to her. This season may have been dictated to my all stars in specific, but I have no doubt you would have been an all star amongst every judge on this panel. You are always a force to be reckoned with, and I don't know if I can think of a better duo than Amanda Kimmel & Winchele Fitzgerald to compare yourself to. You are an All Star, a JUSCC legend, and I know I will be seeing you in the future for another fight for the victory.
466 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
Ali... Kellen...

One of you two will be crowned the All Stars 2 champion.
466 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is...
Kellen!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Variable: +0.60

Theme 1: You have ranked second in this category.

Theme 2: You have ranked first in this category.

Theme 3: You have ranked second in this category.

Your combined placements of 2nd, 1st, 2nd, & +0.60 as variable gave you an overall average of 1.86. This ranked you FIRST overall this round, which means... congratulations, you are the winner of JUSCC S10: All Stars 2!

Kellen, while I could easily claim you as one of my All Stars- and very much so wanted you in this season, I have to be honest in the fact you would not have been a pre-season winner prediction for me. I told Kevin having you as a finalist pick was a bold choice, and I am here to eat my words. Round 1 you gave me Kellen from BTB- but every round after, you gave me Kellen the champion from All Stars 2. You sat in this finale with two people who are notoriously good at song choice competitions, a previous runner-up + a previous winner, and 2 of the series strongest contestants... and with this seasons performance you have earned you ranks right to the ranks sitting beside them. You gave me hit after hit, and you absolutely deserve this victory. I thank you for competing again, because it has been an absolute pleasure getting to hear new music from you week after week. Congratulations on your victory, I hope to get to see you defend your title one day!
466 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 2nd... Ali!
Variable: +0.20

Theme 1: You have ranked third in this category.

Theme 2: You have ranked second in this category.

Theme 3: You have ranked first in this category.

Your combined placements of 3rd, 2nd, 1st, & +0.20 as variable gave you an overall average of 2.06. This ranked you SECOND overall this round, and First Runner-Up of the season.

Ali, your return to my series has been very anticipated by me. You gave an extremely dominant run in your first season, and you came back to do it again giving me another extremely dominant run. Even your low points, were not 'low' points, just a victim of circumstance/worst of the best moments. You have some of the most branded music diversity I have seen of anyone in these games- your songs never feel carbon copies, yet all feel uniquely you. You are 100% a legend of JUSCC, and All Stars has only proven that. You take these games with stride, and perform as if it is something you can do in your sleep. Thank you for competing again, it has absolutely been my pleasure to host you through and through. When I get to see you again in the future, whoever you are facing that season will know you are one to keep an eye out for as the biggest threat for the crown.
466 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Winning:
1. Phoenix
2. I Am
3. Darkside

Previous:
1. The Other Side
2. Sucker
3. Are You Bored Yet?

Single:
1. Jealousy
2. i did this all for you
3. Lost

Averages:
1. Ali - 3.41 (+0.20)
2. Jan - 3.75 (+0.40)
3. Kellen - 4.58 (+0.60)

Contestant Overalls:
1. Kellen (2 + 1 + 2 + 0.60 = 5.6 / 3 = 1.86)
2. Ali (3 + 2 + 1 + 0.20 = 6.2 / 3 = 2.06)
3. Jan (1 + 3 + 3 + 0.40 = 7.4 / 2 = 2.46)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!