This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 12: Results Show

Topic » Round 12: Results Show

467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Standing before me are four semifinalist who will soon be turned into the three official finalist of JUSCC 10: All Stars 2.
467 days 5 hours ago
oswordo3
Waits
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In standard JUSCC fashion, I will announce the finalist in order of placement...
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The first semifinalist is...
In 1st I have... Ali
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bubblegum: Hot Crush Lover by Blu DeTiger

Jaxon- Well it’s been about a year and I still love Blondes that you submitted by her last time, so I’m excited to hear this one! I really like the vibe she has, and this song everything together is really working for me. Her mellotone vocals paired with the upbeat backtrack really compliment each other. It was very fun and very bubblegum! *1/4*

You have ranked first in this category.

-
Anti: Moderation by Lilyisthatyou

Jaxon- So I dropped the hints that a specific artist really inspired me with this theme, and that artist was Lilyisthatyou. This song is specific is what I would have used, so this will probably be a very hard beat for this round. I think her voice is very anti-bubblegum, the lyrics are right in tune with the theme, and once again there is a bit of this harsh beat with this song that I really quite like. *1/4*

You have ranked first in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 1st & 1st gave you an overall average of 1. You have ranked FIRST overall this round. Congratulations, you are the first finalist of All Stars 2!
467 days 5 hours ago
useamint
Team Jan, Ali, Kellen!!!!
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The second semi-finalist is...
In 2nd I have... Kellen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bubblegum: Summer Rain by Good Boy Daisy

Jaxon- Kinda a full circle moment for you, Good Boy Daisy was your first ever round win early on in BTB, and here we are in the semi-finals with another song by them. This song has a very clean and boppy feel to her.I love her vocals, and it isn’t my favorite song by them, but it does reside on my playlist and I do bop out to it! *3/4*

You have ranked third in this category.

-
Anti: Slut Money by ZAND

Jaxon- Oh this intro has me excited bestie. The beat in this one was really good in my opinion, it had that harsh sound to it that I kinda like. The lyrics were really good and fit the theme well. I think I have an up and down relationship with her voice, on one hand I like it for this song, but at some points it felt like the vocals were a bit weak. Regardless, good choice, I don’t know how you came across this. *2/4*

You have ranked second in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 3rd & 2nd gave you an overall average of 2.5. You have ranked SECOND overall this round. Congratulations, you are the second finalist of All Stars 2!
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh... Jan...

Two stand before me that I had very high expectations entering this competition with, while neither journey was perfect, you both lived up to them and exceeded them at times.

I have never been as close as to doing a non-elim in the semi-finals in this series as I was here. But, the submissions this round were not perfect and I just could not justify it.
467 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The third semi-finalist is...
In 3rd I have... Jan
Bubblegum: Want Me by Baby Queen

Jaxon- This is kinda the inverse to Josh’s bubblegum song- I feel like the chorus was really good and the verses were a bit on the meh side to me. I really liked the upbeat bubblegum the vibe this chorus had. The bridge was giving very Lover style Taylor Swift vibes which was fun. As the song went on I feel like it just got more fun and this was a really nice addition. *2/4*

You have ranked second in this category.

-
Anti: bad idea! by girl in red

Jaxon- I hate to say this, but I don’t really think I cared that much for this song. It felt very one note to me, and that note wasn’t really a vibe I was loving. I don’t think the song was awful, I just feel like in comparison to everything else in this category it was the weakest song given to me. *4/4*

You have ranked fourth in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 2nd & 4th gave you an overall average of 3. You have ranked THIRD overall this round. Congratulations, you are the third and final finalist of All Stars 2!
467 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 4th... Josh
Bubblegum: Tease by Tiffany Stringer

Jaxon- I really enjoyed the start of this song and the buildup that first verse had, it really started leading up to something fun! The chorus was a wee bit of a let down but as you listened to later in the song I think it sounded like it fit in with the vibe of the song. I really liked her voice, I think this may be a case of a song that I want to listen to more to see if she has that song that is like IT for me. *4/4*

You have ranked fourth in this category.

-
Anti: Never Bitch by Mariahlynn

Jaxon- LMAO, oh you were serious about using Mariahlynn. She truly was a moment in time in my life, and I have to respect that. This is one of her top songs, but I do feel like the song drags on a bit even though it is so short. I feel like this may be my Trisha Paytas moment in your song game depending on what else is posted because it’s easy to do worse, but I feel it will be easy to give me something in this theme I would rank higher. *3/4*

You have ranked third in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 4th & 3rd gave you an overall average of 3.5. You have ranked FOURTH overall this round. Unfortunately, this means you have been eliminated from All Stars 2.

Joshua, oh Joshua. This elimination may just hurt more than any other elimination this season. I truly thought going into this that you would be a finalist this season, nobody knows my taste as well as you do. This season you were able to achieve getting your first ever round win, and despite the lack of #1s on your series charts, placing high is something you are no stranger to. You have truly submitted some absolute bops this season, and when you performed in the lower portions of the ranks, you took respectable risks that just didn't work out. I know all the planning you put into competing in this season, and I truly love the effort put in. You are an all star in this series and in my life, your fate may have landed you in 4th place this season, but you only continue to grow stronger in each appearance. If we ever have a similar twist, just know your name will be on the shortlist to compete.
467 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Bubblegum:
1. Hot Crush Lover
2. Want Me
3. Summer Rain
4. Tease

Anti-Bubblegum:
1. Moderation
2. Slut Money
3. Never Bitch
4. bad idea!

Overall:
1. Moderation
2. Hot Crush Lover
3. Want Me
4. Summer Rain
5. Slut Money
6. Never Bitch
7. Tease
8. bad idea!

Contestant Overall:
1. Ali ( 1 + 1 = 2 / 2 = 1)
2. Kellen (3 + 2 = 5 / 2 = 2.5)
3. Jan (2 + 4 = 6 / 2 = 3)
4. Josh (4 + 3 = 7 / 2 = 3.5)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!