This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9: Duet Week 2.0

Topic » Round 9: Duet Week 2.0

491 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
With seven All Stars fallen, and seven All Stars remaining in front of me… we have officially made it to the top half all stars of this season. Additionally, this is the final round before phase 2 of this competition, so do not give up on your hope now!

This round I am revisiting a theme we have used in the past, but giving some additional criteria.

Please give me a ‘Haunting’ Male/Female Duet.

I would like there to be a deeper meaning with this song and a tinge of sadness. This duet should sound hauntingly beautiful.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 3:30pm est on 1/14 to post!
491 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
491 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Kellens Submission:

https://youtu.be/Uy4_C6Ev8S8
490 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888

ive been waiting to submit this my whole fucking life lets go 7th place lets go girl
490 days 9 hours ago
CutieAmy
490 days 9 hours ago
Snails
.be
490 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Jans Submission:

"are you bored yet" is about a couple who have two differing views on their relationship - the boy appears ready to move on, while the girl is optimistic and sees a future between the two of them. the haunting aspect comes from how different their views are in the same relationship and also about being remorseful in staying in a relationship and wanting to see what else is out there. despite all this, it all still comes together in a simple yet lovely indie beat.
490 days 3 hours ago
oswordo3
489 days 19 hours ago
Absol
walks back in
489 days 19 hours ago
Absol
oh i did not read that theme NEVER MIND... IGNORE ME
489 days 19 hours ago
Absol
(it is a duet though)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!