This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Supermassive Week

Topic » Round 6: Supermassive Week

498 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
All Stars, we are officially 1/3 a way through this cast and each round we get one step closer to the title that all of you are fighting for. Once again, there was a prize for winning the last round. Ali, once again you get to give out assignments.

This time, we are looking at some of my favorite characters from my favorite video game company/series of all time: Supermassive / Dark Pictures Horror Adventure. You will have to find the perfect theme song for whichever character you are assigned. Here is the list:

1.        Emily (Until Dawn) (Brash, Driven, Fashion Loving, Smart, Manipulative, Stubborn)
2.        Jessica (Until Dawn) (Flirty, Air-headed, Party Girl. Larger Than Life)
3.        Sam (Until Dawn) (Nature loving, mediator, considerate, level headed, spunky, strong personality)
4.        Julia (Man of Medan) (Excited, Reckless, Cheerful, Enthusiastic, Friendly to all)
5.        Fliss (Man of Medan) (Impatient, Courageous, Leader, Serious, Confident, Brave)
6.        Angela (Little Hope) (Abrasive, Understanding, Grumpy, Self-Centered, Sarcastic)
7.        Rachel (House of Ashes) (Independent, Cold, Commanding, Abrasive, Queen Bitch)
8.        Kaitlyn (The Quarry) (Quick-witted, headstrong, cunning, fun loving, mischievous)
9.        Emma (The Quarry) (Confident, Performative, Self-Assured, Fame chasing, humorous)
10.        Jamie (Devil In Me) (Stubborn, Antagonistic, witty, hard-headed, sarcastic)

Please get your assignments to me ASAP. If they are not given within 24 hours, I will use a list randomizer.
498 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
I have Alis choices, they are as follows....

1.   Tyler: Emily (Until Dawn) (Brash, Driven, Fashion Loving, Smart, Manipulative, Stubborn)
2.   Jan: Jessica (Until Dawn) (Flirty, Air-headed, Party Girl. Larger Than Life)
3.   Josh: Sam (Until Dawn) (Nature loving, mediator, considerate, level headed, spunky, strong personality)
4.    Krystal: Julia (Man of Medan) (Excited, Reckless, Cheerful, Enthusiastic, Friendly to all)
5.  Absol: Fliss (Man of Medan) (Impatient, Courageous, Leader, Serious, Confident, Brave)
6.   Kennel: Angela (Little Hope) (Abrasive, Understanding, Grumpy, Self-Centered, Sarcastic)
7.    Justin: Rachel (House of Ashes) (Independent, Cold, Commanding, Abrasive, Queen Bitch)
8.   Zack: Kaitlyn (The Quarry) (Quick-witted, headstrong, cunning, fun loving, mischievous)
9.     Ali: Emma (The Quarry) (Confident, Performative, Self-Assured, Fame chasing, humorous)
10.     Alex: Jamie (Devil In Me) (Stubborn, Antagonistic, witty, hard-headed, sarcastic)
498 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
You have until 4:00pm est until 1/7
498 days 1 hour ago
StraightLoonie
498 days 1 hour ago
Absol
498 days 1 hour ago
CutieAmy
Emma:

498 days 1 hour ago
oswordo3
Sam (Until Dawn) (Nature loving, mediator, considerate, level headed, spunky, strong personality)

.be
497 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
.be
she gives boring and basic blonde bitch to me, so here's what i give! sometimes it's fun to be boring and basic! and maybe blonde, but my hair's too dark so i don't know 😢
497 days 7 hours ago
Snails
.be
497 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
497 days 1 hour ago
Zackaroni68
497 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Jans Submission: (on time)

jessica exudes backstabber fancam vibes - she's the kind of girl that attracts attention wherever she goes and is open about her sexuality, causing all the girls to talk about her and her sex life. too bad for them, jessica's confidence calls them out on their shit and turns everyone against them.
497 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Kellens Submission: On Time

https://youtu.be/W-isxnhq0dc

Abrasive, because she doesn’t care how he feels and self-centred because she’s all like “look what I can do.” queen tbh

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!