This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
499 days 4 hours ago
oswordo3
M3GAN in theaters now. Don't be gay watch it today
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th I have... Absolbot with Somebody Like You by Bree Runway
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Honestly, I realllly loved her voice here. It was really pretty, and honestly, just the entire vibe and feeling of this song just really worked for me. It’s really just one of those songs where it feels like everything is coming together and has built itself it this song where every component is working together beautifully to make a really well done song. Good pick bestie. *4/11*

Absolbot, you have ranked FOURTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Absol
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th I have... Kellen with martyr by KiNG MALA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- King Mala def has this vibe to her which is iconic. It’s dark, it’s a bit seductive, it’s definitely catchy and captivating. I think this song was good, and she lived up to the previous one that was sent in this competition a few seasons back. In a round full of dark music, I don’t know if she will take my top easily, but I think she can fight for it. *5/11*

Kellen, you have ranked FIFTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th I have... Tyler with Overdrive by Katy Rose
Jaxon- I’m kinda digging this early 2000s vibe. It’s kinda giving a little bit of Sheryl Crow meets No Doubt vibes??? Like idk I see it. I feel like this song was a cute addition, and I really don’t think I will see anything else like it this round, which may help her stick out. A good start to the round :). *6/11*

Tyler, you have ranked SIXTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th I have... Zack with Demons by Hayley Kiyoko
Jaxon- LMAOOO this disney gal is so underrated. Her voice is so good, which it’s just extra disappointing to me that the chorus vocals just sound off for her. The song is still kinda iconic tbh. Like it’s kinda short, cute, and a fun little bop. I don’t think it blows me away by any means, but like, it definitely was strong enough to not be in the bottom this round for me.  *7/11*

Zack, you have ranked SEVENTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th I have... Justin with Paper Love by Allie X
Jaxon- Honestly, I remember not being in love with the Allie X song used like season, so hopefully this one is better. I definitely think she is. I think her voice is really pretty, I just think my main complaint was a bit too much instrumental and I wanted more vocals, ala I think the 20 second break in the middle should have been shorter, and the outro I guess it doesn’t much matter but it was pretty long. It had it’s Pros and Cons for me, but still a good song I’d say. *8/11*

Justin, you have ranked EIGHTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd I have... Jan with Hushh by Aviva
Jaxon- Oh??? Honestly, this song would be like the perfect fit for a drafted backup theme I had for this season… and you would be upset if she actually made the cut and she was already used. But on to this theme, the song really was good. The darkness was there, it had this uneasy creepy feeling to it that I feel a lot of songs go for, but fail to do so, but this song really did it in the best way possible. Good pick! *3/11*

Jan, you have ranked THIRD overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd I have... Alex with Fear of Being Along by Lennon Stella
Jaxon- PSHHDHDHSHS its maddie from Nashville omg. Definitely the better character of the conrad sisters. I actually have listened to a few of her songs in the past, and I remember being disappointed because i loved her voice- but where was this song in that time?? This song kinda ate up?? Like- I stan it. You have me gagged using her, and this song being better than I expected. Good pick. *2/11*

Alex, you have ranked SECOND overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is...
In 1st I have... Ali with Sucker by ari hicks
Jaxon- Her look is truly iconic in this video, and the song itself matches the iconicness. The monotone singing is really working for me, the beat is really good, and all in all this song just feels like a really strong submission. I will probably have this song on repeat for a bit. Great choice. *1/11*

Ali, you have ranked FIRST overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh... Krystal... Pennifer...

Before me I have three of the strongest ladies in this competition this season, but have all fallen in my bottom three.

I will put one of you at ease now.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th I have... Krystal with Don’t Save Me by Chxrlotte
Jaxon- Tbh the beat was the saving grace of this song for me. It was really really good. I feel her voice wasn’t my favorite in the world, maybe the accent was throwing me off, or maybe it was just the high pitchyness of it- something about it just didn’t work for me all throughout the song. Like sometimes it was really pretty and beautiful all throughout, others it just didn’t do it for me if that makes sense. The song isn’t a bad song, just not something I am in love with. *9/11*

Krystal, you have ranked NINTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Josh... Pennifer...

I could have seen either one of you win this game this season, but the journey is being cut short for one of you.

The person being eliminated tonight is...
In 11th I have... Pennifer with Gladiator by Jann
Jaxon- I didn’t know DarkTyphoon23 had a music career??? But Pennifer… bestie… why. I feel there are a lot of components of this song that I like a lot- the beat it really good, the lyrics do their job well enough, the vibe is dark and fun.. but goodness I really hate this mans voice. I feel like with a different artist this song would be drastically different for me… but I think we may have our first real shock boot of the season with you. I fear it’s me and not you though, had there been the usual panel, I don’t think this would be going home… but alas, this season is all about me. *11/11*

Pennifer my love, this rank does not feel right to me. If there were a judges save this season, I 100% would have used it right here on you. I feel you took a risk tonight, and it just did not work with me. Though this song may have been pretty head and shoulders below the rest, your taste as an overall is head and shoulders above the rest. I absolutely adore you, and though this season was not your season, I have a strong feeling you will be a JUSCC champion one day with your music taste. I will beg to have you on in the future again.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 10th... Josh with Conversations With God by Morgan St. Jean
Jaxon- I think I just wanted more from this song. The theming being anti-religion, iconic. Her voice was really rich and deep, but I feel like it never really entered into the territory I wanted it too. I mean the song itself wasn’t bad, I liked it, I just feel it was a bit of a let down while listening through it. *10/11*

Josh, you have ranked TENTH overall this round.
499 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Sucker
2. Fear of Being Along
3. HUSHH
4. Somebody Like You
5. martyr
6. Overdrive
7. Demons
8. Paper Love
9. Don’t Save Me
10. Conversations With Love
11. Gladiator

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!