This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3: Results Show

Topic » Round 3: Results Show

500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner is...
In 1st I have... Ali with Lies by Pale Waves (Butterfly)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I think this is a very Ali take on the butterfly symbol, but in a good way. The effect she has on her vocals, is something I’ve always really quite liked in music- I’m not sure what it is called, but I liked it. I think this was a really strong pick for this round, and I could see it competing for the top spot in my ranks. *1/13*

Ali, you have placed FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning this round.
500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Deme... Justin... Scotty...

You three are my bottoms tonight.
500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
In 11th I have... Justin with Haunted by Evanescence (Occult)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- Ooo, spooky vibes! I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, Amy Lee has a really great voice. Evanescence may be an on the nose, in your face avenue to go down, but it really is one that works pretty well. I think she was a really safe way to go- sometimes it works really well, sometimes it puts you in the middle, sometimes it send you home. It’s a gamble, but it depends on what else is posted this round. *11/13*

Justin, you have placed ELEVENTH overall this round. You will survive to see another round.
500 days 11 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
julie i'd like to play my power.
halting hex risee.- eviction night dies.
500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Deme... Scotty...

The person being eliminated tonight is...
In 13th I have... Scotty with Self Control by Frank Ocean (Rain/Storms)
Jaxon- Oh boy, I know you didn’t like the symbol you got but you are really going for the risk here. My boyfriend loves Frank Ocean- so I am familiar with his music. He isn’t really an artist that I have a hard time tolerating, but this really is not music I would go for on my own. His voice is nice, I really liked when he pushed his vocals and there was a quite crack there. The exposed imperfection really gave layers to the song itself. The main question here is, is there enough to have it beat out other songs that are my in tune with what I listen to? We will see. *13/13*

Scotty, you have placed THIRTEENTH overall this round. Unfortunately, that means you have been eliminated from All Stars 2.

Throughout all of your appearances, you have never played this game safe. You stay true to your music taste, and as a result you have seen many highs and many lows across your ranks. In your appearances, you always become a dark horse to potentially take the crown from the seasons front runner, and while it just did not work out for you this time, your all star status will always remain and it is always a pleasure to have you in a game. I hope to see you in the future!
500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 12th... Deme with R.I.P. 2 my youth by the neighborhood (Raven)
Jaxon- A coincidence I have a song by a band called the neighborhood, and I just started watching the TV sitcom the neighborhood? The universe is telling me to watch out I think. I think this song has its pros and cons with me, I think the instrumental of the song is really good, and I think his voice is good, I like the hazy editing done to it. Something about the song is not really calling out to me as a slay, but there is potential I think… kind of a, maybe the band has some different songs that may work better for my taste. Overall, not a bad choice, it probably won’t be a favorite of the round for me, but I didn’t dislike it. *12/13*

Deme, you have ranked TWELFTH overall this round. You were able to escape the bad omen of a Raven, and will continue to fight for the title and crown.
500 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Lies
2. Angry Woman
3. Pretty Pills for Broken Hearts
4. Champion
5. Wishing You Hell
6. I Like That
7. Mateo
8. Canary in a Coal Mine
9. Runners High
10. Cowboy
11. Haunted
12. R.I.P. 2 my youth
13. Self Control
500 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Well I did good for only listening to one of my submissions this entire game

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!