This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 7: Results Show

Topic » Round 7: Results Show

734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
734 days 9 hours ago
Snails
Here
734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
It pains me to announce that production and Josh had a chat after he locked himself in the bathroom Camila Nakagawa style and refused to post for round 7, that ouR beloved Josh has been officially DQ'd from this season.
734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Fortunately for everyone else, this means it is a free week... or for one of you, it very well could have saved you for at least one more round.
734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
I will announce the results from the bottom to the top.
734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we had... Alex with I’ll Buy A House by Violet Skies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- So, immediately for me this is a huge step up from your last submission and kinda back on track to your usual content. I think the aspect of this song that slayed the most was her vocals. The beat was a bit forgettable, but it was very held back and it gave the artist the spotlight. It didn’t quite have that slay factor for me that would be a S+ tier song, but it definitely ranks somewhere around the A- to B+ range so overall a nice song. *3/8*

Krystal-  I wish her vocals were a little louder compared to the instrumental, as it kind of drowns her out in places. And it’s a real shame because I really like the vocals. And there are a lot of fun places where the instrumental and vocals mesh. Just… her voice is so quiet compared to it. *5/8*

Deme- Love love love her voice, and the instrumental's like... a bop? So go off. I don't even know how this ended up at the bottom of my rankings, because I don't hate it or anything...? So like... sorry. For that. 👉👈 *7/8*

Josh- *4/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season average, you scored lower at 4.58. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
734 days 9 hours ago
oswordo3
Gasp
734 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we had... Sandy with MORE by K/DA ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- K/DA! Aaaah! They all sound so good? They always sound so good? Absolute bop of a song, from the vocals to the lyrics to the instrumental to the- 🥰 *2/8*

Josh- isandeh - Eh? Not the week for kpop in my mind but I feel like this was done just to spite Jaxon so I'll give you props for that *7/8*

Jaxon- I mean, this is giving we joined frookies together and I got out and you only joined for me so you gave up energy. This is the second song I’ve heard from this line-up(ish)… and I guess I just don’t really like them all that much. I think this song is better than Pop Stars by a lot… but still I wouldn’t really ever come back to this song on my own time under any circumstances, and like meh it just doesn’t do it for me. I think it will do it for other judges, but misses My Crown era sm. *7/8*

Krystal- Gotta appreciate some K/DA, so hell yeah! What a stacked week. I really like how the synth pairs so well with the vocals, and I especially appreciate how the song just ramps up the energy. Like… MORE is definitely up there in songs I like by K/DA because it’s just full of energy and fun. *3/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season average, you scored higher at 4.50. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
734 days 9 hours ago
Snails
In my flop era
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Ali with Out The Bottle by Lolo Souai
Jaxon- Please all the complaining you did and you present one of your best submissions this season?? I loved the chorus in this song, she kinda slayed really hard. I really have no negative comments to give this one, it will probably end up on my playlist, and at the top of my ranks this round. It was short, sweet, and achieved everything it needed to. Great pick! *1/8*

Krystal- This gives me vibes of some other singer I’ve heard, but I can’t put my finger on what singer. I really like her voice and it works well with the instrumental, but I’ll admit it just kind of falls flat for me in places because of the way she sings the lyrics. I get what she’s trying to do, but I’m like… go drink out the bottle. Then I can have a break. *7/8*

Josh- *6/8*

Deme- Love whatever the fuck her voice is doing in the intro, and then how fast she gets after? The repetition? I-I-I-I... bop. It's a bop. *4/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.5. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season average, you scored lower at 5.16. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Kellen with Just Got Paid by Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor, French Montana
Josh- This is my top song of the week. I loved the aura it gave me. It feels completely relateable. Ella's carries this sing. Would of been a lot better without the man. *1/8*

Krystal- Never heard this song before, but wow, this is starting with some strong vocals that I did not expect coming out of her. I’ll admit it. This is absolutely a great song for this week, and it has a lot of fun energy, but I think the instrumental paired with the vocals don’t seem to… fit to me at places. And I fucking hate Meghan Trainor’s part. Ugh. Strong start, decent song, just a tough week. *6/8*

Deme- Saw the singers in this one and felt... so much fear, but no, this kind of goes off? First singer... 🥰... and the instrumental's super fun? I don't even hate Meghan Trainor here? *6/8*

Jaxon- Ella Eyre carried this song on her back, that mom, never heard of her before… but she kinda is so good in every way? Not a huge Meghan fan but like this is some of her least offensive work. It’s just kinda unfair for her to be in a song with a voice that is just… amazing in every way, and then have her follow it up LMAO. The rap didn’t really do anything for me, and if this were like a solo song it really could have hopped up to the top spot, but as what it was presented it’s kinda just in the middle of the pack for this round. *5/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.5. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season average, you scored higher at 4.16. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Scott with Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani ft. Eve
Jaxon- This is one of the FEW Gwen solo songs I truly appreciate. No Doubt outsold, but this kinda lives up the the high bar No Doubt left for her with me. Like yeah, I really like this song, I really like the feature in this song. The song just kind of hits and it kinda seems like an obvious choice to go with, but not really because I think this song is a wee bit forgotten about in the grand scheme of thing. Honestly, great choice, very Jaxon approved. *2/8*

Krystal- Loves starting with Bratz dolls. I was actually just watching Confessions of a Shopaholic a bit ago, and this song kept playing in it as a ringtone. I was obsessed. This song is just so fun to listen to, and there’s something just right about the cutesy voice Gwen does along with her more smooth vocals that hit just right combined here. It pains me to keep it this low, but I do think this song’s become a bit too overused and that takes away a little of the spark. *4/8*

Deme- The way I got jumpscared by Eve because I genuinely thought this song was just Gwen Stefani? This whole time...? Go off? It's a bop. It's a bop. Gwen Stefani always goes off, and like... who doesn't know this song, really? *5/8*

Josh- *3/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, James... Krista...

One of you has a guaranteed spot into phase 2 after earning the FINAL immunity of the season... and the other will have to fight for their life in this competition next round.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner this round is...
In 1st we have... Krista with Money Honey by Lady Gaga
Deme- How have I, like... not really listened to this...? It's such a bop? Love Lady Gaga, love the instrumental, love the vocals - great pick. *1/8*

Josh- *5/8*

Jaxon- This choice feels safe. It isn’t a bad choice, and I appreciate you going for a non single in Gagas mass career for being such a huge artist. I enjoy old school Gaga quite a bit, and I think this song really fits in with that mold (duh). I don’t think it will be a #1 song of the round overall, but I do think it will be up there. It surprised me still, it was a good song, and overall there wasn’t really anything wrong with it. *4/8*

Krystal- Damn, I love this song. I think I mentioned once I love The Fame, and this song is no exception. Her voice is nice and smooth and there are times when she gets louder for emphasis that I love to bits, especially with the instrumental working so well with it. *2/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2.In the backup metric of overall season performance, you ranked higher at 5.33. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the round, and earning immunity becoming our first official phase 2 player.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, In 2nd we have... James with Money, Money, Money by Abba
Krystal- ABBA, yes yes yes! Been so long since I’ve heard the original and not Meryl Streep singing it. The voice here is a bit deeper and carries this sort of tremendous ‘I’m-so-fucking-done’ energy that I relate heavily to. Like yeah, songs like this and the infamous 9 to 5 really do it for me because it really IS a rich man’s world. 🙄 So yeah, take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/8*

Deme- ABBA!! I think I would've... preferred the Mamma Mia version...? 👉👈 But! This is the Original. The absolute bop it is. The instrumental, the vocals, the lyrics... yes? Yes. *3/8*

Jaxon- So, Krystal adores Abba and I’m sure that will be reflected in her rankings (to an extent). For me…… this wasn’t quite it babes. There was something… theatre like(?) about this song that I just didn’t vibe with. I think the main vocalist has a nice voice, but the transitioning from the dramatic solo to the chrous of chanting people in the background, it just didn’t work for me. Looking ahead, I see some things that might be worse ranked by me so this probably won’t be my last last… but it definitely isn’t a song I’d go back to.  *6/8*

Josh- *2/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2.In the backup metric of overall season performance, you ranked lower at 7. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
734 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Out The Bottle
2. Rich Girl
3. I’ll Buy A House
4. Money Honey
5. Just Got Paid
6. Money, Money, Money
7. MORE

Krystal:
1. Money, Money, Money
2. Money Honey
3. MORE
4. Rich Girl
5. I’ll Buy A House
6. Just Got Paid
7. Out The Bottle

Deme:
1. Money Honey
2. MORE
3. Money, Money, Money
4. Out The Bottle
5. Rich Girl
6. Just Got Paid
7. I’ll Buy A House

Josh:
1. Just Got Paid
2. Money Money Money
3. Rich Girl
4. I’ll Buy A House
5. Money Honey
6. Out The Bottle
7. MORE

Overall:
1. Money Honey (3) (2-2) (5.33)
2. Money Money Money (3) (2-2) (7)
3. Rich Girl (3.5)
4. Just Got Paid (4.5) (2-2) (4.16)
5. Out The Bottle (4.5) (2-2) (5.16)
6. MORE (4.75) (2-2) (4.5)
7. I’ll Buy A House (4.75) (2-2) (4.58)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!