This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9: Results Show

Topic » Round 9: Results Show

832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
If I call your name, please step forward...
The Savannah
The Devon Rex
The Sphynx
The Russian Blue
The Maine Coon
The Australian Mist.

You six make up our tops and bottoms of the round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... The Persian with Part Of Me by Katy Perry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- I definitely had Just Dance 4, but I don’t remember this song??? That’s wild because this was still the era when Katy wasn’t a flop and her music was just banger after banger. I honestly think this is one of Katys more powerful songs- like I can still see this music video in my mind. Like truly a great song, and honestly seeing the constant ‘X’ to indicate missing dance moves really makes me feel like it is ME playing this round! *2/8*

Coco- I love Katy Perry. I love her songs and I liked this one as well. It's not my fave but honestly in any other week this would have easily made top 3 but this week was super strong as I absolutely loved 3 other songs. *4/8*

Kinny- honestly in most other rounds I probably wouldn’t rank this song super high but idk I’m in a high energy mindset and this is a pretty good, well-rounded pick for this round  there’s other songs I liked more but still gonna be higher for me. *4/8*

Christian- similar to umbrella, you can't deny how hard this song hits. dancing to it...even better! great pick. *4/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... The Scottish Fold with Rasputin by Boney M.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kinny- a surprising submission (sort of!) but one I really enjoyed the beat in - it’s repetitive in a fun and good way so will likely rank highly for me! *2/8*

Jaxon- I mean this is a nice way- but I am truly convinced you are here to just troll me with your submissions. You either aim to just completely slay me and blow me away with your song… or you post something that is just intended to fuck with me. Honestly, this may not be my LAST ranked song… but I do envision her being at the bottom, I do. Good thing you have immunity! I guess a pro this song has is I do remember the song being a FUN dance to do on the game- and I think this was on the OG game??? Though I will say at this point, I’m 80% positive I know who you are. *6/8*

Coco- Well.. this was the only song that I did not enjoy listening to at all. I didn't vibe with this song at all unfortunately. *8/8*

Christian- LMAO this is sorta a funny submission can't lie, def was more catchy than i expected at first. i really did enjoy this. good luck! *3/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have...The Russian Blue: Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler
Jaxon- A cute sidestory, I hated Just Dance as a kid! Despised the game! But my older sister ALWAYS forced me to play it with her. Anyways, I remember this song being on one of the first few games that she had, and I also always remember me BEGGING her to do this dance just because I liked the song- and despite me not wanting to play the game, she would never let us do this one??? Kinda abusive. Anyways, this song is absolutely iconic and I adore it (though Shrek 2 lowkey did it better) this song slays and is a classic and right up my alley! *1/8*

Kinny- I love this song (didn’t love the dance moves in the video but didn’t rank based on that!!) - I happened to like a few other songs more but I think this should do well overall! *5/8*

Christian- i mean i cant lie, the fairy godmother in shrek did this better, but still so good. I NEED A HERO! and you the russian blue...are my hero :hearteyes: *5/8*

Coco- I mean.. this song is on my playlist. I absolutely love it. I wish I could give you first place as well but there was 1 other song that was a tiny bit better for me. Awesome pick tho! *2/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... The Savannah with Umbrella by Rihanna
Coco- This is a classic. This is indeed a bop. This is a legendary song. I absolutely loved every second of it and it definitely made me want to dance. It's so interesting how one week I am obsessed with your pick and then the next week I hate what you submit. LMAO Such a rollercoaster journey with you, but at the end of the day I know you are one of the best players here. *1/8*

Kinny- I’m shocked this hasn’t been submitted before! A classic and timeless (well to my generation) song! I prefer high energy songs but how can I possibly hate this? *6/8*

Jaxon- I don’t hate it- but I forgot just how long the intro to this song is LOL. This song really takes me back to my Uni orientation that was mandatory overnight… and in 2018 they really thought they were doing something by having a reoccurring gag where they played this song 5 times at every presentation to show how much of a family they were there. Kind of just a personal story there, with the song she is a classic and a timeless bop. Loves me some Umbrella! *3/8*

Christian- dances with the savannah cat and the judges. i mean obviously this is an undeniable bop of all time and is a CLASSIC. it is one of those songs that will never age badly. bop. nothing bad to say. *2/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season performance, you scored lower at 5.375. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
The winner this round is...
In 1st we have... The Australian Mist with POP/STARS by K/DA ft. Jaira Burns, Madison Beer, (G)I-dle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christian- unironically miss krystal introduced me to this song when she submitted it to xanny's...maybe you are her :O, but this song is like one of my favorites of this entire year and it hits so hard. can't wait for jaxon to think this is k-pop and rank it last. hugs you so tight! *1/8*

Jaxon- Okay hun, so your first mistake was listening to Christian. Don’t let that man sabotage you by deterring you from posting music that has shown you success in this competition. I know for pretty much a fact this song will see you to the next week, but for me oh this was a miss. It falls into that trap of just having way too much going on in it for my liking. There is a worse offender with this for me this week… but truly… this just isn’t for me and will land in MY bottom three, which has yet to happen with your songs and me. *7/8*

Coco- I'm sick. This is the 3rd song that I just want to give first place. I LOVE this song. It's been on my playlist since it was released.. however there were 2 other songs that I also loved so so much and unfortunately POP/STARS lands in 3rd place for me now because I can't ignore how powerful Rihanna&Bonnie Tyler are.  I wish I could give all 3 of you first place. *3/8*

Kinny- I wonder if you’re someone who submitted this song or another K/DA song (or their friend) in XMC - if not, well I ranked this probably high when it was submitted then too… I love it and this was a tough round so nicely picked! *1/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked 2-2. In the backup metric of overall season performance, you scored higher at 4.625. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning and earning immunity for round 10.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
The Devon Rex... The Sphynx... The Main Coone...

You three make up our bottom three this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... The Maine Coon with New Reality by Gigi Rowe
Jaxon- I think this is the only song posted that I’m not even the slightest in the know of??? The beat is pretty iconic honestly, it is definitely catchy and up my alley, and for the most part I really enjoyed this song! The only slight complaint that I have is sometimes she does this thing with her voice I can’t quite explain that I’m not a huge fan of… but all in all I liked this one! *4/8*

Kinny- I really had high hopes and thought I’d rank this #1 but unfortunately I didn’t like the chorus  and the other songs were a bit stronger/more consistent for me so I had to rank this not as high- sorry! *7/8*

Christian- it was cute and sweet but it didn't really stand out, the whole song sorta just blurred together for me and then it was done...still good though! *6/8*

Coco- Sobs.. I don't want you to miss out on top 3 but I just don't love this song as much as the other songs. I think this was a decent pick and it's catchy but it's not THAT good to me... however I hope you know that you are in my personal final 3 overall *5/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
The Devon Rex... The Sphynx...

The person being eliminated tonight is...
In 8th we have... The Devon Rex with Raspberry Heart by Jun ft. Paula Terry
Kinny- I love Jun! I was thinking of True Love when I came up with this theme  nicely picked - I wanted high energy and you delivered! *3/8*

Christian-  it's catchy yes but i can barely hear the vocals in this its just so LOUD, which is good for the dancing part of the song but the vocals are like almost whispering quiet levels and it's really tanking the whole song for me. best of luck hugs *8/8*

Jaxon- This song was very… hyper. Does she make sense for a DDR game? Yes. Does she make sense to submit to Jaxon in a song choice where he judges music? Unfortunately, no. At the 2 minute mark it felt like the song was over, but then I checked and it was only halfway done. I don’t think it is a huge surprise but this is not my style of music… though I’m sure there is a judge or two on the panel who will enjoy it more. *8/8*

Coco- Ranking you in the bottom 2 really sucks because it's no secret that you are one of my personal favorites. I do think this pick was decent, however I did not really enjoy listening to it that much. *7/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-3, you were not favored. This ranked you EIGHTH overall and unfortunately means you have been eliminated from Masked.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 7th... The Sphynx with Take Care by Drake ft. Rihanna
Jaxon- Um, just as a forewarning, I really don’t like Drake… like not really at all. On the plus side, there was some choices posted this week, and Rihanna really helps carry this song. But oh lord… she needs more vocal time in this song she does. Unfortunately, this was a slight miss for me this round but I do expect there to be some cushion to keep you from the bottom bottom. *5/8*

Christian- i do like this song a lot but i feel this week is really good so it may just fall below the ones that i really LOVE...it's strong but just a tad bit too slow at parts for me to really JAM with ya know? *7/8*

Kinny- so unfortunately I’m not a huge Drake fan (or a fan at all) but that said this is one of his better songs (and I actually like his parts more than Rihanna’s here) - I still can’t get too into the song but that’s personal taste and I hope the other judges balance me out because the placement for this song will just depend on the remaining submissions I have to listen to  but still good job picking a song I didn’t hate by him at least! *8/8*

Coco-  I think the other Rihanna song was a lot better, however I do not think that this was bad by any means. It was a decent pick but not something that I would listen to again. *6/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 3-1, you were favored. This ranked you SEVENTH overall.
832 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
No. No.  No.
832 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
😭
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
The hint for the judges this round is...

The Devon Rex is an avid 6teen fan, having discussed their position on the show before.

The judges will now be given some time to make their guesses.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
HONESTLY, I don't feel I need a hint for this one.

I have had my suspicion this entire time, and I am pretty positive The Devon Rex is our first judge casualty in Krystal (Symetry888). After judging alongside someone for 5 seasons, you tend to learn their music taste.

So either I will be right or look like a complete asshole, but my official guess is Krystal.
832 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
And I can't wait for Unoriginal_ to copy my guess again!!!

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!