This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

848 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
848 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
If I call your name, please step forward...
The Sphynx
The Russian Blue
The Australian Mist
The Ocicat
The Abyssinian
You five make up our safe zone tonight.

Everyone else, you are our tops and bottoms.
848 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... The Russian Blue with Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christian- why does this sound so FAMILIAR...oh the chorus LMAOOO it all clicked. honestly this round is really slaying so far i hope someone submitted trash because i'm loving all of these songs and don't want to rank any low :sob:. the chorus is honestly the catchiest part but the rest of the song holds up well. good choice! *3/11*

Kinny- as I said to #9 this isn’t really my style - however this was more fun / upbeat than that one and had some good components. I kinda didn’t like the female vocals though either :/ hence the lower rank. *8/11*

Coco- Honestly, when this song started I thought it was gonna be my fave. The male singer's voice is amazing, I loved listening to him. However I didn't really enjoy the female singer's voice, for me her was just too strong compared to the male's singer. So, I'm like really torn because I love one part of it but dislike the other part of it. *6/11*

Jaxon- Oh, this song does exist on my playlist… she is such a banger. Considering two of you tried posting her, I assume she is a pretty popular song… but for a good reason obvi. You can really never go wrong with the 80s, and this song is so good because its lowkey a meme but also just an iconic song. I support her. I stan her. Due to popularity and it not being one of my all time favorites, it can’t be my #1 but it definitely will be up there. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
848 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... The Australian Mist with Mountain Sound by Of Monsters And Men
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kinny- I really like this song - the female vocals >>> male ones so if there was equal power in both I’d have ranked higher but still a great choice. Instrumentals are on point. *4/11*

Jaxon- Last time an Of Monsters And Men song was posted, she won the week. I wonder how she will fare with a new panel of judges? Honestly, for me she works. I definitely love the sound this band gives with their music and it is very right up my alley. I feel like, hmm.. each round I get closer and closer to figuring out who you may be and considering I have enjoyed most of the music you have posted I am excited for this reveal. *6/11*

Christian- was a tad...bored? it fits the theme really well but was sorta...snoozy throughout the entire thing. i felt like the horses in this song all ran on a very boring grass plain and i was wanting them to climb a mountain or something because :zzz:. good luck hugs you ): *7/11*

Coco- As I was listening to this I felt like I enjoyed this song, I liked the female singer's voice a lot more but overall it was a decent pick. It wasn't like I adored it but it was overall an okay pick. *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... The Ocicat with Little Games by The Colourist
Coco- I like that it's very catchy and I enjoy the 2 lead singers' voice. I think it was a good pick. *3/11*

Jaxon- I honestly quite enjoyed this one. I loved his voice, I loved the beat of the song, it started out really strong and definitely is a song I would vibe with. I’m not sure if it will be my #1 of the week, because the song seemed to be pretty one note and thats the only slight negative I had about it. But the one note was a note I liked so overall she was a hit and I support. *7/11*

Christian- omg the background instrumental are so LOUD compared to them, their voices meshed well together but i could barely focus on them because everything else was so LOUD...not my personal favorite...! *9/11*

Kinny- not bad; nothing special either but I think it’ll be in my top half bc it’s still enjoyable. *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... The Abyssinian with Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac
Coco- I love Stevie Nicks so much, she is an amazing singer, however Christine McVie really stole the show. I liked both their voices here, I think this song was a great pick. *2/11*

Kinny- I don’t really listen to older music that much unless it’s upbeat; but this was okay. Still thought a few other songs were more to my liking. *9/11*

Jaxon- I’m honestly surprised only one Fleetwood Mac song was used? I do kinda wish it was a different fleetwood mac song that showcased more of a go back and forth between vocalist… but a lot of people used songs where there were moreso another vocalist in the chorus so I can’t really hold it against you. But yeah, Fleetwood Mac is an iconic band. They produce hits and thats on period. *8/11*

Christian- it was sweet and pleasant. probably going to be around middle of the road for me this week, good luck! *6/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.25. This ranked you SEVENTH overall.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... The Sphynx with Wings Of Love by Liv
Christian- not the legally banned youtube video. hugs. anyway! i really was vibing to this, it gave me like roadtrip montage vibes...i felt the instrumental sorta got a little overpowering to them at times but i really was enjoying. nicely done! *2/11*

Kinny- honestly not to my taste at all. Maybe the other judges will like it. *11/11*

Coco- This was a strange but interesting pick. I personally didn't enjoy the song that much but it wasn't bad either. I liked the female lead's voice more.  *8/11*

Jaxon- I appreciate you not getting banned… or I guess not getting Charlie banned by not posting this music video <3. Honestly, I love the hippie vibe this song has to it. The beat is very mellowed out, and is just something that you can really vibe with? I don’t think this will be my #1 of the week, but I do have a vibe that it will stick out among the crowd and rank pretty well! *5/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... The Savannah Cat with The Heartburn Song by Lawrence
Kinny- really loved this. Unique sound. Male vocals were probably the most powerful. Female’s didn’t match his as powerfully (sounded more like a background singer) so it cost you 1st place in my ranks bc I thought Wine Red had a better balance *2/11*

Jaxon- So they both can sing, and their voices mesh well together, and the beat of the song was pretty good and nice to listen to. On one hand, you can tell they are having fun with it and enjoying themselves… but on the other, it is hard for me to take this song seriously? I guess all in all, it’s a cute and fun song… just nothing special that screams out to me so it really could fall anywhere depending on the other posts this week. *9/11*

Christian- love the introduction, i felt like that was a really strong start! i feel my main critique with this song would be that i'm not quite sure that both the male/female voices are shown equally? i felt like the guy sorta had more of a dominating presence  lyrically while the girl had more of a backup role, but still a good song! *5/11*

Coco- I didn't expect something like this but it was a pleasant surprise. I liked Clyde's voice more than Gracie's but both were fine. The song isn't really my taste but it was somewhat catchy and unique. *4/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we had... The Scottish Fold with Cigarettes & Feelings by The Haunt
Jaxon- Honestly, for me you have done a complete 180 these last couple rounds. The start of this game you were giving me very MOR submissions, but now? This song very well may end up being my #1 for the second week in a row. I kind of really love this song, I think their voices are enchanting and the beat fits just so perfectly. I’m a fan of this one! *1/11*

Kinny- I liked the lyrics and the vocals but the beat wasn’t something I cared for unfortunately - this could’ve probably ranked higher and may win over some other judges though bc it’s not bad by any means. *7/11*

Coco- This was similar to another pick for me. I liked the song but it didn't really make me feel any special. I think it was an okay pick but nothing special about it. *7/11*

Christian- woah this is rly...good. i love the seductive vibes. definitely one of my favorite songs of the season to be quite honest! amazing choice! *1/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner this round is...
In 1st we have... The Devon Rex with Wine Red by The Hush Sound
Coco- I absolutely loved this pick... the female's voice is beautiful and whenever she sang it was awesome. I didn't like the male's lead's voice that much but it was decent as well..however when they sang together and when the female lead sang it felt so perfect... Honestly, it's probably no surprise that you are one of my faves and I can't wait to find out who you are but obviously not soon. Thank you for another amazing pick. *1/11*

Jaxon- Kinda funny, I know one judge who doesn’t like this song… and I know another who this very well may be their #1 because I helped them choose this for a different game. Personally, I like this song a lot. I know the main complaint about this one is how much she outsells him, but I have to by what I told Kinny… for me it works well enough! I like this song, I love the vibe it has, and I think it really works for me. *2/11*

Christian- LMAO fun fact miss kindred did submit this for a game and i tore it to shreds but honestly? it did age like wine (red). unironically bops and chops to it! great job! *4/11*

Kinny- aside from already loving this song, I think vocally it has the best balance and it’s just an overall fun song. Love this and I hope the other judges enjoy it too  *1/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning round 5, and earning immunity for round 6.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The Snowshoe... The Persian... The Maine Coon.

You three make up our bottom three this round.

However, one of you has immunity so I will announce your placement first.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The Snowshoe...

You ranked...
In 9th we have... The Snowshoe with Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker
Kinny- great song - just thought my 1st/2nd spots had more powerful vocals; but still love this. *3/11*

Coco- I'm glad you submitted something that YOU like and did not submit something else just because you've submitted K-POP before. I'd have done the same and did the same in my season. I would never submit something that I didn't personally love/like.. About your pick though.. I think it's something that is considered a very catchy song and definitely both singers have a decent voice, however I personally did not love it or vibe with it that much, but I also did not dislike it. *9/11*

Jaxon- Oh this queen really is fierce and just gives off confident hot vibes, I kinda do have to stan her. But as much as I love the vibe of them and this music video, this song itself just really wasn’t for me. Even without immunity, I’m sure this would get you to the next round easily… but for me I think something about their singing voices I just wasn’t a fan of. Maybe them together? Maybe one individually? I’m not really sure but something about it was kind of just not clicking for me, though I did enjoy a lot of different components. *10/11*

Christian- honestly snowshoe you could submit kpop every round and i rly wouldnt care LMAO you do you babe. the trick is submitting good k-pop, and this was...okay? i'm not super into this one unfortuantely. it just sorta feels...like it's missing something? i know you can do better though hugs :( *8/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.5. This ranked you in NINTH overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means,

The Persian... The Maine Coon...

One of you will be up for elimination tonight.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
That masked cat is...
In 11th we have... The Persian by The B-12s
Kinny- I like this song but I think in such an open round, it’s risky posting stuff like this where there isn’t really too much substance to the song, nor does it have very powerful vocals. I still think it was one of the better submissions but just something to watch out for in more open theme rounds. *6/11*

Coco- It seems like a catchy song... but I didn't enjoy it at all unfortunately. I really disliked both lead's voice, I found them unpleasant to listen to. *10/11*

Jaxon- Oh she definitely is a classic. She is technically an 80s song, but to me she gives more 90s vibes?? Weird thought but yeah. For me, it kinda just isn’t really a standout classic for me it that makes sense? Like some songs that everyone knows (or should know) they kind of hold this emotional impact for you… and despite it being overplayed you still have to stan it because she is that bitch. For me, this isn’t quite that kind of song for me… so I don’t really know where this is going to end up, it is more so dependent on everything else being posted and it finding its place as I’m kind of just neutral on it with a slight leaning towards the song gets a wee bit annoying by the end. *11/11*

Christian- sorta sounds like something they would cover on riverdale. sorry bestie but i am not a fan LMAO...their voices were sorta grating in the worse way like they were trying to parody sing rather than...sing itself. hugs you so tight i hope the others enjoyed it more than i did... *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 9.25. This ranked you ELEVENTH overall this round. Unfortunately, that means unless Charlie uses his save you will be eliminated.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 10th we have... The Maine Coon with My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas
Jaxon- LMAO ICONIC. Fergie slays so hard here. This song is so iconic to me. I know every damn word to this song and she works so well for me. I love me some 2000s era music and she does take me back to my childhood. Will it be my #1? Probably not… but she very well could be high up there for me because this song really is such a staple on my playlist for me and will never get old. I AM a Black Eyed Peas hits stan, I am. *3/11*

Christian-  i'm sorry this is just not a good song...i think i am just not the intended demographic. i hope the other judges are. best of luck... *11/11*

Coco- This hurts... your previous submissions were all so good and this? I find this horrible. I didn't enjoy listening to it at all. I didn't like the rap at all, I didn't like the entire song at all. This sucks because I don't want to see you leave AT ALL but it'd be unfair to rank anything lower than this. I'm sorry *11/11*

Kinny- robably would’ve done better with another song by them. This didn’t seem to have much substance compared to other songs. *10/11*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.75. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.
848 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
The Persian Cat

You ranked at the bottom, and are going to be eliminated unless Charlie uses his Charlie Save.

Charlie has decided...
TO use his save.

Charlie- This week I have been left with no choice, I have to use my save. Love shack is a very iconic song by an iconic band. I love listening to it for soo many reasons and I think it is in the top 3 of songs posted this week. I cannot let this be what sends the Persian cat home. For that reason I have to use my save on you this round.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!