This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
The first person eliminated is...
The Bengal with Come To Brazil by Alaska Thunderfuck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This song was just not for me… and this is one of the worst singing voices I’ve heard. The song was comedic and the jokes made me laugh, the beat was catchy, but the only parts that weren’t awful vocal wise were the talking parts. I thought maybe the intro would be the worst part but it just kind of never really picked up for me and I can just easily say this is not for me whatsoever. I will say, I saw Alaska Thunderfuck and thought it was going to be heavy death metal so I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. *16/16*

Christian- LMAO...I'm so sorry but this is just...not my type of music. I just think Brazil has...better songs to sing about itself? I would really not want to visit Brazil based off of this song...I wish you the best of luck because I think you may need it this round... *16/16*

Coco- This would be a somewhat decent pick for a joke or prank week... but for this theme? I think that her vocals were not great at all and after a while it was not even funny listening to it. *16/16*

Kinny- well the intro was really good and some parts were too, but I really don’t like her talking half the time. Like it seems more like a joke submission to me. And I really dislike the “Brazil is so nice” part and the whole “shania Celine all wanna come to Brazil”. Unfortunately this is the song I dislike the most. There are only a few seconds each minute that I enjoy… which just isn’t enough for me. I had an internal struggle as to whether this should be last for me bc it does fit a bit better than some other submissions but I really don’t like this song.. and unfortunately it will be bottom :/. *16/16*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 16. This ranked you SIXTEENTH overall.
872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means...

The Siberian & The Australian Mist.

The second person being eliminated tonight is...
The Siberian with Thank You For The Music by Amanda Seyfried
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christian- I think this song was a risk but I'm sorta here for it? Her voice is quite beautiful but as with a lot of musical songs, you really have to have a powerful voice in order to carry the relatively bare instrumental. I'm not quite sure I would see this as a song for a TV show about your life but I like it and I appreciate the risk you took in sending it. Nice work. *7/16*

Coco- I'm sorry but I really didn't like Amanda's voice here. I also found this song quite boring even though the meaning of it was decent. *14/16*

Jaxon- I have a friend who would murder me for saying this… but I have never seen Mamma Mia… but I am slightly familiar with the music! I think this is my first time hearing this one and I think its cool to see an actress I like singing. The song isn’t bad… it’s just very ‘musical’ to me, which I mean it IS a musical. Its definitely impressive… I just don’t think it is a style of music I go out of my way to listen to and I think it is moreso just a song for the wrong theme, because this would have ranked pretty high in our musical theme in previous seasons. *13/16*

Kinny- a very different take from the other submissions. It’s really pleasant to listen to. I picture an old timey show with this. As beautiful as the song is overall, it isn’t something that let’s say if it was playing on TV that I’d be immediately drawn to to watch if that makes sense, which makes me rank it lower than some other submissions. Nonetheless it is really pretty and I think your description for it is really cute  good luck *8/16*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.5. This ranked you FIFTEENTH overall.
872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 14th... The Australian Mist with Scrawny by Wallows
Kinny- can I just copy and paste your description as my commentary? You’re totally right; it’s a very upbeat and uplifting song despite highlighting some weaknesses in the “protagonist”. I like that it goes for the underdog approach but gives them hope too; and you know things will be fine and I wanna see their journey. A fun song and well done *5/16*

Christian- It's fine, feels just a tad like a randomly generated band with an upbeat randomly generated song. I wouldn't turn this song off, but would I listen to it again? Probably not. I can see Kinny really liking this though so I'm sure she'll boost you. I think your explanation was really good though, and I do definitely think you hit the theme spot on, it's just not a song that really captured my interest at all. Good luck! *13/16*

Coco- Well.. I think Dylan is a better actor than a singer. I really didn't like this song at all. I think it's too strange for my taste but unfortunately not in a good way. *15/16*

Jaxon- Oh god… I did not know this man had a band, but honestly… his music is much better than his acting, maybe he should stick with that. I love the rock vibes this song has to offer, and honestly it is a song I could potentially see really growing on me after a few listens. The song is put together really well, and I think this is a choice that shows some promise within this competition for me, but also some room to grow and find your foot holding to become a threat. *8/16*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 10.25. This ranked you FOURTEENTH overall.
872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
The Bengal & The Siberian...

Both of you ranked at the bottom of our double elimination week, and are going to be eliminated unless Charlie uses his Charlie Save.

Charlie has decided...
Not to use his save on either of you this round. Unfortunately, that does mean you both have been eliminated from Masked.
872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
This season, before you are unmasked, Charlie is giving us a hint as to who every eliminated contestant is and the judges will get to guess. If you are a returnee, that IS the hint. If you are a rookie, he is making something up. I will announce his hints below:

The Bengal: This contestant was a true cherry blossom

The Siberian: This is a returnee.

Myself, and the other judges will now be given some time to make a prediction.
872 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
I will start out by saying WITH the hint given for the Bengal... the one word that stuck out to me was 'cherry'. Who is commonly known as cherry on this site, none other than tengageds CheritaIsDelicious. That is who I am guessing the Bengal is!

-
For the Siberian, I TRULY hope I am wrong with this guess. But my mind goes back all the way back to season 1 when we had Musical week. For some reason, my mind is telling me that this may be Ev/CakeLikeEvv based off him posting Lady Gagas Sound Of The Music Medley.
872 days 2 hours ago
Kindred7
Bengal - Cheritaisdelicious because he said “cherry blossom” idk!

Siberian - ilovetosing because they said they love to sing and his username is ilovetosing

https://media.tenor.com/images/3374ffd75eabdaaafdc4ff636050b098/tenor.gif
872 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Bengal - I’m going to guess…Times_Place? Isn’t he Brazilian…idk why cherita would post that as her theme song isn’t she pasty white?

Siberian- I’m going to guess ilovetosing because he loves to…sing!
872 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
I have been informed of who is under the mask....
872 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
First, I will be revealing The Bengal.

The Bengal is...
Tokio!
872 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
The Siberian is...
3x contestant & 2x Phase 2 maker...
Lex13579!
872 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
I will be adding any eliminated players to the 'players' group if they would like to say any words :).
872 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Dopamine
2. Use My Voice
3. Love Me Land
4. I Will Survive
5. Prom Dress
6. Happy & Sad
7. Raise Your Glass
8. Scrawny
9. Can’t Remember To Forget You
10. Fingerprints
11. Dynasty
12. Why So Serious
13. Thank You For The Music
14. Wannabe
15. How Could You Leave Us
16. Come To Brazil

Christian:
1. Dopamine
2. Love Me Land
3. Dynasty
4. How Could You Leave Us
5. Happy & Sad
6. Wannabe
7. Thank You For The Music
8. Use My Voice
9. Why So Serious
10. Fingerprints
11. Can’t Forget To Remember You
12. Prom Dress
13. Scrawny
14. Raise Your Glass
15. I Will Survive
16. Come To Brazil

Coco:
1. Dopamine
2. Fingerprints
3. Wannabe
4. Why So Serious
5. Dynasty
6. I Will Survive
7. Prom Dress
8. How Could You Leave Us
9. Happy & Sad
10. Love Me Land
11. Use My Voice
12. Raise Your Glass
13. Can’t Remember To Forget You
14. Thank You For The Music
15. Scrawny
16. Come To Brazil

Kinny:
1. Wannabe
2. Can’t Remember To Forget You
3. Use My Voice
4. Raise Your Glass
5. Scrawny
6. I Will Survive
7. Prom Dress
8. Thank You For The Music
9. Dopamine
10. Dynasty
11. Why So Serious?
12. Fingerprints
13. How Could You Leave Me
14. Happy & Sad
15. Love Me Land
16. Come To Brazil

Overall:
1. Dopamine (3)
2. Wannabe (6) (3-1)
3. Use My Voice (6) (1-3)
4. Dynasty (7.25)
5. Love Me Land (7.5)
6. I Will Survive (7.75) (3-1)
7. Prom Dress (7.75) (1-3)
8. Happy & Sad (8.5) (2-2)
9. Fingerprints (8.5) (2-2)
10. Can’t Remember To Forget You (8.75)
11. Why So Serious (9)
12. Raise Your Glass (9.25)
13. How Could You Leave Us (10)
14. Scrawny (10.25)
15. Thank You For The Music (10.5)
16. Come To Brazil (16)
871 days 17 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I'm sorry Tokio and Lexi

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!