This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 11: Day & Night

Topic » Round 11: Day & Night

890 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon

Welcome to round eleven.

This weeks theme is Day & Night.

The first theme is Day. We want you guys to post a song that reflects the daytime.. something sunny & bright.

The second theme is Night. We want you guys to post a song that reflects the nighttime..
something dark & gloomy.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 4:30pm est 12/11 to submit!
890 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
hugs the final 5 sm
890 days ago
CocoVanderbilt
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
890 days ago
Jaxon
Ily AbsolBot but I can't have my judges getting confused <3
890 days ago
Maxi1234
DAY - Came Here For Love by Sigala feat. Ella Eyre

This song basically speaks for itself. It's bright, poppy, happy-go-lucky. There's a sense of freedom and liberty that really is shown with the vocals and production of the song; which I feel are both good traits to have when you're trying to submit a song to a 'Daytime' theme. Comfortable, is something I feel with this song, and I do hope you guys feel the same!

NIGHT - Siren by Kailee Morgue

Production-wise, this is a complete 180 from my 'Daytime' submission. It's dark, sexy, mysterious... the music video and the dark, synth-pop vocals really embrace the essence of 'Nightime'. The sirens singing along with the beat in the background is also a good representation of the creepiness and sinister aspects of 'Nightime', which is why it makes this song as good as it is!
889 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Day:

Night:
889 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Day:

Night:
889 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Day:
Well, this might not be something that you expect but I love this song so much! It may not be that "sunny" or "bright" but it gives day a new meaning. New Day = New Chance:)

Night:
One of my favorite Lana Del Rey Songs of all time. I have listened to this song a lot recently and I think it has dark and gloomy feeling to it so hopefully it fits the theme.
889 days 3 hours ago
oswordo3
- Closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!