This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 10: Results Show

Topic » Round 10: Results Show

889 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
889 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
This week was a mess in results... we had a four way tie for 2nd-5th.

I will reveal those first, and then the eliminated, and then the winner.
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
omfg
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we had... Christian.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Life: Proud by Heather Small

Josh- *1/6*

Krystal- The voice from this singer is one I haven’t ever really heard anything like before. She has a lot of strength, power, and emotion behind it that works well with the subtle instrumental build-up. I’m just having a really good type listening to this song because it really feels alive to me in a way I can’t explain. *3/6*

Deme- Oh holy shit, her vocals? Alright? Alright? Go off? I especially love the chorus! *5/6*

Jaxon- Her voice…. her voice just absolutely slayed me. Like I don’t know who she is but…. like something about it is REALLY working for me. The song lowkey was cheesy as hell, but like in a really good way?? I don’t really know but this song was kind of iconic and Miss Small really sold me on it, she did. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 3-1 you were favored. This ranked you second in this category.

-
Death: I’ll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga

Jaxon- The first bit of this song… was a bit meh, but then around the 2:30 mark I got chills from her vocals. I’m not sure what movie she is from, I don’t think I have ever seen it or heard this song before… but adding Miss Gaga to your soundtrack seems to just be a really smart move these days. By the end of this song, I was definitely sold and there is just something about her vocals. *3/6*

Krystal- Oh, Lady Gaga. I feel like I rarely enjoy her slower songs, so let’s see. Her vocals are very emotional and intense paired with this piano, and it feels like a song I’ve heard before which is strange. When her vocals get all breathy and high, I honestly can’t stand it. It hurts my head. And it feels like it’s just not showing me her full abilities. *5/6*

Deme- Absolutely love her vocals, as always, and the lyrics are super fitting for this theme. Great pick. *4/6*

Josh- *4/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you fifth in this category.
-
The two scores combined of Second & Fifth gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with 3 other contestants, and in the backup metric of all 12 songs ranked as an overall, you scored 6.5 at the lowest. This ranked you FIFTH overall.
889 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
rly saying I was the worst because I’ve been the worst all season? Rigged!!!!
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
at least you made final 5
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
i am so nervous ugh
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Coco.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Life: Euphoria by Loreen

Jaxon- Moms vocals… really popped off here? I don’t think I’ve heard this song before… but the beat was just infectious and her vocals really worked extremely well with it. I really have 0 negative feedback for this song whatsoever, it really blew me out of the water it did. This song was a great choice in my opinion. *1/6*

Deme- The chorus really goes off here, and the song itself is just... a bop. Great pick! *6/6*

Josh- *2/6*

Krystal- This singing voice is really gorgeous, especially when she starts hitting those notes and it sounds almost like her voice gets statick-y from how much power is behind it. This is one of those times I like that bit of distortion. And the instrumental is really fun with this subtle sci-fi vibe to it and that little POP that comes in at times. I really enjoyed it, so here's my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you first it this category.

-
Death: Knocking On Heavens Door by RAIGN

Josh- *2/6*

Deme- Oh my god, this lady- I really like her vocals, and they tie in perfectly with the instrumental. Great pick. *5/6*

Jaxon- We love a girlboss coming in and covering a mans song. Honestly… I feel like I wanted to like this song more than I actually did. There was something about the production that took something away that the original had for me. I felt very disconnected and had a hard time connecting with the emotion she was portraying in the song. The song was good… just not everything I was hoping for. *6/6*

Krystal- The instrumental here is very faint, but it works well with the singer’s deep voice and the way she handles her vocals, never overpowering her which I find impressive. However, it gets very repetitive with no real pay-off from it for me at least. Like… the low booming sounds are nice, but I keep expecting more. The pay-off did finally get there around 2 minutes in, but that feels a little too late for me to the point I would’ve stopped listening earlier in my own free time away from my judging ways if I wasn’t determined to wait for it. *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you sixth in this category.

-
The two scores combined of First & Sixth gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with 3 other contestants, and in a backup metric of all 12 songs ranked overall you tied with another contestant at 5.875. We then went to overall average over the season where you scored lower at 5. This ranked you FORTH overall this week.
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
OMG I SURVIVED
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
FIRST AND SIXTH LMFAOOO
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Max
Life: Tongue Tied by Grouplove

Jaxon- Not me actually knowing this song LOL. The start of this song was… a total mood. The song is um, I have mixed to positive feelings? Like she is really fun and fits the theme extremely well. There is something charming about the vocals here for me… it just doesn’t slay me away like so of the other submissions have this week. All in all, a good choice I feel like. This also screams a Deme #1 in my opinion… we’ll see. *3/6*

Krystal- This song is really fun and enjoyable to listen to, especially with this instrumental that sounds kind of like… light and airy and upbeat as well. And something about the rawness of their vocals at times really makes me happy! *4/6*

Deme- The way I love this song... 💖. Super fun, super vibey, and it honestly just feels super fitting for this week - great pick! *1/6*

Josh- *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This tied with another contestant, but in a judges vote of 1-3 you were not favored. This ranked you third in this category.

-
Death: Only You by Selena Gomez

Krystal- The smallness of her voice with this almost hesitant instrumental works really well paired with the lyrics, and I’ll admit I’m surprised by this song considering it’s Selena Gomez. I didn’t expect it to make me feel kind of sad, but it just has a lot of subtle depth to it that is just getting at me. And there’s just something kind of ominous about it, too, which is what strikes me because I mean… Selena Gomez, dude. I’m surprised in a good way! *2/6*

Deme- Definitely fitting for the theme, but I... wasn't a big fan...? I really liked the lyrics, and her voice is beautiful, but... I don't know. Hopefully the other judges liked it more this week... 👉👈 💖💖 *6/6*

Jaxon- Pls Selena is a vocalist in my eyes… mom produces hit after hit. I think this song worked pretty well for me within this theme. And I do think it came from Selena… because 13 Reasons Why… different topic but I have many complaints. I think the buildup in the vocals and production was pretty perfect and extremely effective for me as a listener. Overall, it hasn’t been my favorite of the category… but I did enjoy it a lot. *4/6*

Josh- *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you fourth in this category.

-
The two scores combined of Third & Fourth gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with 3 other contestants, and in a backup metric of all 12 songs ranked overall you tied with another contestant at 8.75. We then went to overall average over the season where you scored higher at 3.33. This ranked you THIRD overall this week.
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
congrats Max xx
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Jordan.
Life: Living Out Loud by Brooke Candy ft. Sia

Deme- This intro... wild... instrumental is really nice! Love her voice, love the lyrics, it's all super fitting for this week. *2/6*

Josh- *4/6*

Jaxon- I feel like maybe I worked this song up more in my head than I was expecting… because it just didn’t meet my expectations if that makes sense? New UTR icon to stan potential, Sia vocals, a song title that seemed too good to be true. The song was good, it just didn’t blow me away like I thought it would. By the end I changed my mind, but at first I felt like their vocals just didn’t mesh very well together. All in all, the song was good… it just wasn’t my everything. *4/6*

Krystal- This singer has an interesting voice that makes her sound like drunk off her ass at times, but it’s also weirdly enjoyable to me? Like the chorus is what really pulls me in because it’s what really holds the song together, especially when her vocals pop out and she starts almost scream-singing. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you fourth in this category.

-
Death: The Greatest Man I Ever Knew by Reba

Krystal- Hell yeah, Reba! Her vocals are strong, and I can feel the sheer emotion in her voice whenever she sings this song. It’s really one of those songs I’d listen to, mumble, “So fucking sad,” and close out immediately if it wasn’t for the theme, so this makes it a good song in my books! Like she just has this way of handling a song that impresses me every single time, so take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/6*

Josh- *5/6*

Jaxon- It’s not funny, but there is something about Reba that is just very memey to me… in a good way. I don’t think it is a question at all, she can sing extremely well. The one thing I feel like I am missing from this song is the emotion. Maybe it is a lack of connect on my end, maybe it just isn’t being portrayed very well… I just feel like there is something missing there.  *5/6*

Deme- Oh my god Reba?! Oh my god her vocals? I... 🥰... this is really sad, actually. Great pick. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This tied with another contestant, and the judges were deadlocked in a 2-2 vote. In the backup metric of all 12 ranked together, you were both also tied at 6 each. We went to overall performance over the season where you scored lower at 6.33. This ranked you third in this category.

-
The two scores combined of Fourth & Third gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with 3 other contestants, and in a backup metric of all 12 songs ranked overall you scored highest at 5.75. This ranked you SECOND this week.
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means... Braden... Lex, one of you is this weeks winner, and the other has placed last.
889 days 22 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
prays for both of you :(
889 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated tonight is...
Braden.
Life: X by Tinashe

Deme- Absolutely loooove the instrumental here. And her vocals? Yes. The things she's doing here... yeah. Yeah. Great pick! *4/6*

Josh- *6/6*

Krystal-  I like the beat so far, and it works well with her vocals. I think she has a pretty and relaxing voice to listen to. And it has this nature-y vibe to it, especially with the beat which just really reminds me of that, so I like the tie in to life there. All in all, this song felt a bit middle of the road for me, though I guess we’ll see. *6/6*

Jaxon- This song has an extremely catchy beat. My poor reading comprehension really had me confused for a minute, but about halfway through it finally clicked that this song was about sex LOL. The song felt a weee bit repetitive, and I wanted a bit more from it, but all in all I liked it. *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This ranked you sixth in this category.

-
Death: Paranoia Purple by Yebba

Deme- Oh wow? I really enjoyed the instrumental here, and the vocals combined with it are just... haunting. Great pick. *1/6*

Krystal- There is something ominous to this song from the very start with these slow, almost folk music vocals. The way it just stays at this same consistency but the instrumental rises and falls a bit is really good and the editing to her vocals is just so eerie. *4/6*

Josh- *6/6*

Jaxon- The vocals she is providing here… are just absolutely haunting in a great way. There is just a genuine depth to this song that I can feel and I am really enjoying that. You can feel the emotion and I really think this is a great start to this theme right here. The song kept me captivated from start to finish. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This tied with another contestant, the judges were deadlocked at 2-2, and both songs tied in the ranking of all 12 at 6 each. We went to overall average for the season where you scored higher at 4.33. This ranked you second in this category.

-
The two scores combined of Sixth & Second gave you an average of 4. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round. Unfortunately, that means you have been eliminated from Versus. I don't think anyone saw this elimination coming as you have been a top placer this entire season. This week was very split down the middle from the judges, and I believe you were a victim of that. With your performance this season, I believe you have solidified yourself as a JUSCC legend.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!