This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 4: Duet Week

Topic » Round 4: Duet Week

1165 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome final 12!

As previously mentioned, there is a twist this week! Since it is duets week... we will be paring you guys up as duos! Together, you and your temporary partner must decide on your favorite duet to post. Each duo will post one song... and as an added measure this week it will be a double elimination. This means the lowest ranking song will see both of its members leave the competition.

As 1st and 2nd place last week, Ev & Kinny will be the first duo and they are immune from elimination this week. The five remaining duos will be paired up based off last rounds rankings. 3rd/12th, 4th/11th, 5th/10th, 6th/9th, and 7th/8th will be the remaining duos. So the six duos are...

1. Ev / Kinny
2. Rory / Xakim
3. Bryan / Pablo
4. Lukas / Kevin
5. Donte / Jason
6. Drew / Chris

Please reach out to your partner and come to a decision on the song that should be posted. To confirm that you both agree on the duet, one person will post and we ask the other to say they confirm the decision. If not, I will mail the second person to make sure it was a consensus. Since this week it is a collaborative effort, we are giving you guys 48 hours to post a song. If every song is posted and confirmed before the due date, we will start the results process earlier though! Good luck!

Deadline: March 11th at 3:30pm est!
1165 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy

I was worried we'd have trouble choosing because I'm not exactly knowledgeable in duets but we came to a consensus pretty quickly, actually.
1164 days 22 hours ago
ChrisParker13
.be

Working with Drew was great and they showed to be a team player. We both got to share ideas and what we think the judges will like. I hope we can work together more in the future.
1164 days 22 hours ago
Eilish

We easily chose this song. It has soul, meaning, and everything about it is just *chefs kiss*
1164 days 19 hours ago
Hisoka
1164 days 19 hours ago
camell22

welp here you go
1164 days 14 hours ago
CakelikeEvv

it was so hard to pick cause there's so many good duets, but we're content w this ^.^
1163 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
- closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!