This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 10: Life & Death Week

Topic » Round 10: Life & Death..

886 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome to Phase Two our elite six of season five. We started this season with eight veterans and eight rookies. We are now down to a split cast of three veterans and three rookies keeping the Versus theme alive.

In Phase Two we ask that you guys post two songs for two loosely related themes.

This weeks theme is Life & Death.

The first theme is Life. We want you guys to post a song that symbolize living. It could be about birth, it could be about living your best life, it could be about major life events, etc.

The second theme is Death. We want you guys to post a song that symbolize death. Give us a dark toned song about dying, about dealing with someone else's death, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 1:45pm est 12/6 to submit!
886 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
This first song, answering to the theme of life, is obviously about conception which is the very VERY first point of life.

This song, answering to the theme of death, comes from an album inspired by the artist’s mother’s suicide and is one of my favorite albums of the year. This last track is just so gorgeous in its production and it deals with grief in sounds and ways that I find chilling

886 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Life:
Death:
886 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Deadline is being extended to 3:00pm est.
886 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Life:

going a little old school with this, but this song just always reminds me to live my life how i want it, and that's all i need to do at the end of the day, making sure that i make choices that i can look back on and be proud of!

Death:

i got so emotional when this song came on in the theater LMAO...just the raw pain of moving on once someone you loved is gone forever...:sob:
885 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Life:

Loreen - Euphoria

Well, I just love this song:)

Death:

RAIGN - Knocking On Heavens Door

This song was in one of my all time fave TV Shows called The 100!

885 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
LIFE - Tongue Tied by Grouplove

This song is about enjoying your life, loving whoever you wanna love, and just focusing on really what's going on in the moment. It's about being able to put your guard down, and just embrace everything that's going; the good and the bad. This could easily be reflected as a mirror image of my late-teens and early twenties as well. It's kind of a whole vibe, and it's just a great ass song in general.

DEATH - Only You by Selena Gomez

Honestly, this might seem like a virtually odd choice, but this song holds the most value to me. When this came out, it really made me think of my sister who passed a few years ago, and ever since then... it's kind of been my go-to song in terms of wanting to feel something. Obviously, the theme of the song is grief and coping with your emotions, which many people tend to associate with death. Selena Gomez isn't necessarily looked at as a vocalist, but she really embraces the song and makes it hers. It's a really beautiful song, lyrically, and the production really brings everything together. It's one of my favourite songs of all time by her. It's underrated, and the message and power it holds for me is really immense. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.
885 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

As lex has not posted by deadline, she will recieve penalty points added to her pre average score as outlined in the rules.
885 days 13 hours ago
Lex13579
Rip I missed the deadline.

LIFE: (watch with subtitles)
https://youtu.be/-5q5mZbe3V8

DEATH:

https://youtu.be/7NJqUN9TClM
885 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Lex will recieve 1 penalty point added to her score

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!