This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Dream Pop Week

Topic » Round 6: Dream Pop Week

889 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon

Welcome to round 6 everyone! This week, your theme is 'Dream Pop.'

Dream Pop is defined as a subgenre of alternative rock and neo-psychedelia that emphasizes atmosphere and sonic texture as much as pop melody. Common characteristics include breathy vocals, dense productions, and effects such as reverb, echo, tremolo and chorus.

You must post a song within this subgenre of music, please double check before posting and make sure it is listed as so.

Charlie & Lex, this round your life is dependent on scoring above the other.

Everyone else, avoid going into the Duel Room for round 7.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 1:00pm est 11/20 to submit!
889 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
Oh, I also forgot to mention... this week WILL set up a double elimination. That means even IF you are on the winning team, if you rank last, you WILL head in to the duel room with the bottom two of the losing team where TWO people will be eliminated in the round 7 results show.
889 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
889 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
889 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
889 days ago
xcharliex
888 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
888 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
I just want to be happy, so just let me be.

888 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt

this week nearly broke me because I really dislike these "dream pop" songs but I think this one is great
888 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

As hunty as not posting, he is still able and encouraged to post, but he will be receiving penalty points as the rules & formatting states being dependent on how late the submission is.
888 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
Well
888 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
11 min agoDelete ReplyHunty
Well

I felt this
888 days 1 hour ago
Hunty

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!