This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Results Show

Topic » Round 5: Results Show

888 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Jordan with Around The World by Aqua
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Fucking love Aqua. This is one of my favorite older groups that still holds a nostalgia factor for their high-pitched vocals and overall silliness. Like it’s just fun, fun, fun! And what’s a better vacation than going all around the world? *4/12*

Jaxon- Huh, what do you know this band did more than just Barbie Girl LOL. With what I know the judges and their taste and the competitions choice, I do think that you will likely stay in this Duel Room. For me, I really just can’t get over the fact that it sounds like Alvin & The Chipmunks are singing this song, and it is just definitely on the side of annoying for me. I do think your music taste aligns more with other judges on the panel, and that is the reason for having so many for different perspectives, but I also feel bad back because I think this is going to start coming off as personal, and that is not the case. *11/12*

Deme- Is this the part where I admit I haven't actually heard this one before... 👉👈... Aqua goes off, though, and this is definitely a vacation song? She's been around the world alright. Great pick! *6/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7. This tied with two other contestants, and the judges were deadlocked 1-1-1. With the backup metric of overall season average, you scored lowest at 8. This ranked you SEVENTH overall.
888 days 19 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
omg :o
888 days 19 hours ago
Maxi1234
the judging this week is… strange
888 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Drew with Cheers (Drink To That) by Rihanna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- This Avril sample threw me off at first, but she kinda is an iconic use? I was a fan of this song, it had a really chilled party vibe to it and it was extremely catchy and I mean Rihanna always impresses. I also am not too familiar with this Rihanna song so it’s nice to hear something new to me. I think this was another good submission from you this season! *2/12*

Krystal- Love me some Rihanna as always! This is definitely a high energy fun song about a vacation for people who actually like partying and drinking alcohol and everything I don’t enjoy! I hate fun. And I’m teetotal. So like… it’s definitely got a lot of party energy, but I don’t know if it has vacation energy to me as much? So that’s a little disappointing. Overall, her vocals aren’t bad at all, but something feels like it’s missing for me and I don’t think it’ll be high from me this week, sorry! *11/12*

Deme- Oh, I love this? Avril Lavigne is here? Hi Avril? Seriously though, I just.. love this. It's such a vibe. Great pick! *8/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7. This tied with two other contestants, and the judges were deadlocked 1-1-1. With the backup metric of overall season average, you scored in the middle at 6. This ranked you SIXTH overall.
888 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
This weeks judging is so chaotic 😂
888 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Coco with Il Mondo Prima Di Te by Annalisa
Krystal- I know a judge who might not be a fan, but I’m enjoying the lyrics paired with the instrumental. It’s just beautiful with this echo to it that makes me imagine being in like a mountain-y type of place. It just feels relaxing and peaceful and beautiful in a way I was super satisfied by. *3/12*

Deme- Wow, wow, the vocals? Gorgeous. While this wasn't my favourite song of the week, I think it was such a vibe and you definitely set the vacation vibe you set out to. The note right after the chorus? Yes. Yes? Yes. Great pick. *10/12*

Jaxon- At the start of this song, I was a bit worried… but when the chorus hit and the production picked up this song took a complete 180 for me. Annalisa has a really nice voice to listen to and I think it really works for this song. I don’t think this will be my favorite of the week, but it definitely left me with a good impression to where I feel positive about the song I just listened to. *8/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 7. This tied with two other contestants, and the judges were deadlocked 1-1-1. With the backup metric of overall season average, you scored highest at 5.5. This ranked you FIFTH overall.
888 days 19 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
sits in top 5 omfg
888 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
THE JUDGING IS NOT ACCURATE THIS WEEK LIKE WHAT
888 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Christian with Anywhere by Rita Ora
Krystal- One of the judges (not naming names on who she was… 🤫😉) was just telling me how it’s a shock Maxi wasn’t the one submitting this, and I found that funny. The instrumental is fun, and her vocals are super enjoyable because there’s this emotion in her voice and just an overall chillness to the song that is fun to listen to. And it’s got this vibe of take me the fuck out of here that I like quite a lot because I feel that with this fucking pandemic. *2/12*

Deme-  I was fully expecting to see Max posting this one, but go off? I liked the more electronic bits, and while I didn't like her vocals throughout this whole thing some parts really went off - I looove the chorus. Although this isn't my favourite entry of the week, I think it's definitely fitting for this week and I hope the other judges liked it more! *11/12*

Jaxon- Is this… Christian? Or is this Max? You’re kind of stealing a brand right now hun! All jokes aside, this song surprised me. I don’t know much about Miss Rita (besides Black Widow) but it seems as Tengaged hates this woman? She has a really stunning and clear voice I love, and for the most part I really liked this song. I will say, that I was not a huge fan of the techno portions this song had like at two different points? I hope you know which part I’m talking about there… but other than that this song was extremely great. *6/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 6.33. This ranked you FOURTH overall.
888 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
any players listened to the song i picked?
888 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
This is so weird
888 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
I’m quitting
888 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Max robbed 11th place
888 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Come on give me my well awaited win pleasseeeee
888 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Hunty with Hawai by Maluma, The Weeknd
Deme- Oh, oh wow, I loooove The Weeknd's vocals here? The way they work with the instrumental, just... yes. I also really enjoy the fact that this song isn't just English - Maluma really goes off as well. Great pick for this week! *1/12*

Jaxon- Unfortunately, this is a huge step down from your previous submissions for me. It kinda gives me Despacito 2.0 vibes? The pros of this song are the beat is extremely great, and I actually really liked Malumas voice.  The cons are I really wouldn’t be able to sing along at all with this song which means it would be hard for me to remember in general, and the parts I did understand was about not wanting marriage? All in all, this just wasn’t for me. *10/12*

Krystal- I think he has a nice and soft singing voice that pairs well with this faint and simple instrumental. And like as it picks up, it continues to be this nice and relaxed song that reminds me of the beach and the sun and just having a chill time in the sand. I really love these vocals, too, especially when he starts singing in Spanish. Had a great time! Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/12*

The three scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you THIRD overall.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!