This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 Performances: Kesha Week

Topic » Round 2 Performances: Kesha..

1147 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
During Round 1, we wanted the opportunity to get to know you guys... now for week 2, we want you guys to get to know us judges as a collective better!

One artist we can ALL agree on is Kesha! So this week, we want each of you to post a Kesha song. It has to be a song by Kesha, it can feature somebody, but Kesha has to be the headliner. For example...

An acceptable submission: BFF by Kesha ft. Wrabel
An unacceptable submission: My First Kiss by 3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha.

Goodluck!

Deadline: March 6th at 5:00pm EST.
1147 days 3 hours ago
Kindred7
Wow I was gonna submit my first kiss hahaha
1147 days 3 hours ago
Hisoka
1147 days 3 hours ago
useamint
1147 days 3 hours ago
paul028

I tried not picking a basic song plus Rainbow was the first Kesha I listened to and I still love it to this day! this chorous >>>>> everything else in the world
1147 days 2 hours ago
rory17

I love old Kesha so much, but I decided to go to this song since it has pop, country, r&b, and acoustic guitar elements all wrapped into one song. It appeals to many genres.
1147 days 2 hours ago
benp428

Honestly I mainly listen to rap, but I remember bumping this banger back in the day!
1147 days 2 hours ago
camell22

this song was a bop to me when I was young
1147 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
1147 days ago
CakelikeEvv

I have to represent High Road, my fav round btw
1146 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy

I don't really listen to Kesha, so I had to dig deeper into her catalogue to find something that wasn't just one of her big singles. I think this one's pretty good.
1146 days 22 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Iconic! Blow - Kesha
https://youtu.be/NJz5tVJRSdo
1146 days 5 hours ago
Kindred7
1146 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
- Closed -

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!