This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shocking Thing Happening

Topic » Shocking Thing Happening

2518 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
heh well this is awkward hoo boy

So today, Haylee sadly informed me that she has a family emergency and cannot play.

So haylee becomes the first person out of this game.

Now, I had a big whopping ass twist planned for the final 15, which I guess is right now. :o

DROP YOUR BUFFS!

You are switching tribes.

But Fuafuaga, you've got one less person. So the new tribes won't be even...

Unless...

We add a third tribe! Imfuyo, with black buffs.

Fuafuaga Tribe - Pink Buffs
Violet (Violetx)
Zach (zachboy967)
Ashley (ashleyiocco)
TJ (TJ2807)
Dylan (Dylangover1)

Malosi Tribe - Green Buffs
Azri (subfriend)
Kara (k4r4k)
Connor (laughingoutloud)
X (FireX)
Preston (Psquared)

Imfuyo Tribe - Black Buffs
Victoria (VictoriaW)
Michael-Caleb (Moondancer63)
Jerry (GerardoM13)
Cassandra (Scott13)
Jack (Jackjack55)

Imfuyo, you will have to start completely from scratch. (It's day 2, though, so I assume that's fine with you.)

Anyway, there is also a new TWIST in place for the season.

After the challenge is complete, at any time during the tribal council process for the losing tribe, the members of the winning tribe (first place, not the second place tribe who also has immunity) will have a unique decision to make.

At any point in that period (which lasts 20-25 hours, depending on when the next challenge is and when the votes are sent) a member of the winning tribe may choose to mutiny over to the second-place tribe. They will do so by posting in the thread of the challenge that they've won.

In the scenario where 2 tribes go to tribal council, they will join one of the losing tribes after tribal council, but their decision will still be made during the tribal council period. However, they will not know which of the 2 losing tribes they will end up on. It will be determined by random.org.

Anyway, I know that's a lot to dump on you guys but that's how it is! Challenge is at the same time tonight! See you then!
2518 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
mmm spicy
2518 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl with your family haylee
2518 days 16 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Oop rip haylee
2518 days 5 hours ago
subfriend
oh

open group

Survivor 1: Aleipata Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!