This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Diplomats [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Diplomats..

3188 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

-Gerard: With voting based off tribe strength basically out the window, how do you decide who goes home tonight?
-Max: How do alliances fall on this tribe?
-Stoner: Do you think you could be targeted for being a bigger name on this site?
-Noah: You almost won the challenge for your tribe today. How did it feel to lose at the very end?
-Ish: Do you think not attending the challenge could hurt your chances of staying tonight?
-Lynette: Could we see an idol play tonight?
-Nikki: Who is the weakest link on this tribe?
-Jessica: Who is the most dangerous player on this tribe?

Votes are due by 530 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3188 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
-Stoner: Do you think you could be targeted for being a bigger name on this site?

Gaiaphage
Played: 310 times
Last Activity: 248 days ago
BANNED/REMOVED

the last time i was a big name was 250 days ago give me a break!

but seriously, i hope not. i have not played group games in like a year so come on now, i'm not that big of a name.
3188 days 13 hours ago
Lynette
-Lynette: Could we see an idol play tonight?

I mean I guess we could, but I think it's highly unlikely considering there's like 100 options - but goodluck everyone, i guess! :P
3188 days 12 hours ago
Ace99
-Noah: You almost won the challenge for your tribe today. How did it feel to lose at the very end?

You know, I am upset that I lost and let my team down. And I am a little bummed that some people couldn't be at the challenge to help me but I understand why they couldn't. Good luck on voting everyone!
3188 days 12 hours ago
Sunslicer2
"With voting based off tribe strength basically out the window, how do you decide who goes home tonight?"

I think we should just make a big alliance of people who don't wanna show up to challenges and then vote off the people that show up so we can just coast through the game without doing anything.
3188 days 12 hours ago
-Nikki: Who is the weakest link on this tribe?

Well I don't really know anyone who's weak on this tribe exactly. It's kinda like day one..there are some people who seem to not be as social or very physical in games, but it's hard to decide and judge after one challenge?
3188 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I think we should just make a big alliance of people who don't wanna show up to challenges and then vote off the people that show up so we can just coast through the game without doing anything.
3188 days 9 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
"Who is the most dangerous player on this tribe?"

Right now; I think Noah is. Almost single-handedly winning the challenge for us after we were basically screwed from the beginning; he would have been a hero. Everyone is dangerous though because they could be talking to each other about anything; people's names could be coming up for the stupidest reasons ever.

This challenge was almost rigged against us and Noah still almost pulled out a win; that's extremely impressive to me. It makes him dangerous because he has basically proven himself to be our best member; since that challenge is all we really have to go off of. This is not necessarily a bad thing, though.
3188 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
-Ish: Do you think not attending the challenge could hurt your chances of staying tonight?
It definitely could but I actually had a legitimate excuse but some people *cough* max *cough* weren't even active to begin with I promise my tribe I'll be there every challenge now and it's not even about showing up sometimes because it's the relationships that you make that ultimately help or hurt your game. E.g you could come to every challenge almost help win but don't talk to anyone but then there's someone who comes to most challenges helps win and talks to mostly everyone. Now you tell me which person will get further especially with the merge where immunity threats are mostly targets
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
*No one stands*
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
1st vote
*flips vote*
"Nikki"
(Randomized)
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Gerard"

1 vote Gerard, 1 vote Nikki.
3187 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
3rd vote
*flips vote*
"Max"

1 vote Gerard, 1 vote Nikki, 1 vote Max

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!