This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 5 (Days 21-22)

Topic » #PP - Week 5 (Days 21-22)

2920 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 22 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2920 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Today's the last auditions week before we hit the Wildcard Rounds, but who are these last hopefuls?
2920 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
First up is Ariana Grande, but since she's already a semi-finalist, we have an agreement with the user that if ever Ariana won, her contestant that will be on the battle is, JENA IRENE.
Anyways, here she is:

Last auditionee is a 22 year old guy from Whitley County, Kentucky, here is Jordan Smith!
2920 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep22-132232

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2920 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2919 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Jordan Smith - 15% (2 votes)
Ariana Grande - 7.5% (1 vote)
2919 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Ariana Grande (Jena Irene) - I love the rendition of the song. Your voice is flawless. This performance is flawless, this came out very smooth. You're really showcasing your ability. You're showcasing a real and pure talent.

Jordan Smith - I can't fight the right word to match this performance because amazing is understatement. I was blown away with your voice, it just surprises me. It gave me chills. You are hands down one of the best contestant to ever step at Project Platinum. Goodluck!
2919 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's see what scores did the judges gave you! (85% of the total score).
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 1:

Jordan Smith - 82.5%
Ariana Grande - 74.6%
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 2:

Jordan Smith - 78.9%
Ariana Grande - 78.7%
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 3:

Ariana Grande - 81%
Jordan Smith - 76.7%
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 94.37%
JORDAN SMITH!
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Jordan Smith - 79.37% + 15% = 94.37%
Ariana Grande - 78.1% + 7.5% = 85.6%
2919 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Jordan Smith! You are our last Daily Winner for the season, you'll now wait for your turn in the battles wherein you'll face the defending Champion!

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!