This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 5 (Days 21-22)

Topic » #PP - Week 5 (Days 21-22)

2921 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
To open up our show Today is two of our Semi-Finalists. Let's welcome Nick Jonas and Ariana Grande!

2921 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Now, to begin the auditions, here's the 3 auditionees vying to take the crown!

First we have here is the youngest female to audition yeet, the 19 year old girl from Brampton, Canada, here's Alessia Cara!

Now to represent the guys is the 30 year old one from Los Angeles, California, let's give it up for Bruno Mars!

Last but not the least, is a 35 year old woman from Chicago, Illinois, the floor is yours, Michelle Williams!
2921 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep21-132224

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Bruno Mars - 15% (3 votes)
Michelle Williams - 10% (2 votes)
Alessia Cara - 0% (0 vote)
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Alessia Cara - Your voice came out very natural. It doesn't need some autotune or whatever you might wanna call it, no effets just pure voice. I love the song. This performance amazes me so much. You have a unique voice. This is very flawless, I know you'll be big someday. Goodluck :)

Bruno Mars - I was a bit surprise, you first did it acoustic and turn into something fun. Vocally I was impressed. I loved both versions. You're one of the best live performers in here no doubt. I would love to see more from you, wish you the best of luck :)

Michelle Williams - I love that you sing a gospel song, didn't expect you'll do it. It's very different. Your voice is amazing, you did an acapella so your voice will probably stand out. What is dangerous about acapella is you will hear if there's some sharps, flats, etc. but luckily didn't hear any. Over-all I loved it. Goodluck :)
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Giraffez thoughts:

Alessia: it was awesome but it was missing something for me to give it a perfect score this week I can't tell what but just something was missing other then that good job girly.

Bruno: just like with shawn although I'll give you you didn't ask for it but by letting them take parts I have to take points off because I want to hear you not the audience, if I want to hear the audience sing it I would listen to a choir perform the song.

Michelle:  I'm sorry but there was some technical stuff on my end that prevented me from being able to hear it properly and I love this song like I wish more people on tengaged would use people singing gospel music because for me personally this is the music I grew up with singing in church every sunday listening to the Gaither's home coming band and Vestal Goodman and the way you were able to medley some of my favorites I just loved I wish though the technical problems weren't there so I could give this the score it deserves but I can't in good conscience give this it when I was just as harsh to everyone else.
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Tico's thoughts:

alessia cara - I actually don't like this song and always turn it off in the radio but live it was good and she has a unique voice and sang it perfect seen nothing wrong with it.

Bruno mars - I felt like he should of stuck more to the slow pace would of had a bigger impact but he kept switching back and forth like he couldn't decide if he wanted people to sing along or get hype.

michelle willams - she had a lot of soul but the video was very poor quality had no idea what she was saying in the beginning and some other parts also she was sharp on some of the high notes.
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's see what scores did the judges gave you! (85% of the total score).
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 1:

Alessia Cara - 83%
Bruno Mars - 80%
Michelle Williams - 76%
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 2:

Bruno Mars - 80.2%
Alessia Cara - 79%
Michelle Williams - 78.1%
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 3:

Alessia Cara - 85%
Bruno Mars- 79%
Michelle Williams - 65%
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 4:

Aessia Cara - 79%
Bruno Mars - 74%
Michelle Williams - 67%
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 93.3%
BRUNO MARS!
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Bruno Mars - 78.3% + 15% = 93.3%
Michelle Williams - 71.525% + 10% = 81.525%
Alessia Cara = 81.5% + 0% = 81.5%
2920 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
It would have been a different results if poll wasn't a factor, that's why Tengaged people are still important factor of the auditions. Congratulations Bruno Mars! You are today's daily Winner!

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!