This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 4 (Days 16-20)

Topic » #PP - Week 4 (Days 16-20)

2936 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 19 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2936 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Day 19 of these Competition by far we have 5 semi-finalists. Who wants to go next? Let's find out!
2936 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
To represent the Girls, here is the 39 year-old, all the way from Barranquilla, Colombia, give it up for Shakira!

Next up is the 25 year old guy from Amory, Mississippi, the stage is yours, Trent Harmon!

Last but definitely not the least is a 20 year old guy, all the way from Johannesburg, South Africa, here is Troye Sivan!
2936 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep19-132199

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Troye Sivan - 15% (2 votes)
Trent Harmon - 7.5% (1 vote)
Shakira - 0% (0 vote)
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Shakira - Your dancing was fantastic. Sad to see the fans ain't enjoying and living the moment. Instead of dancing, they're with their smartphones. Though I don't see anything special about this performance. But I'll give you credits for the voice, because it's hard when you're dancing while singing.

Trent Harmon - Your song choice fits your voice so much. I love the song, sadly there's no song choice at this point. But you did amazing job for this song, you gave justice to it. Your voice is phenomenal and unique. I would like to see more of you, so best of luck x

Troye Sivan - You did this performance effortlessly, your vocals are amazing. Your voice is very soothing and calming. There's something in your voice that gets me. But is it enough to be the next Defending Champ? we'll find out x
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Giraffez thoughts:

Shakira:  it was nice but for the first 38 seconds it was an overlay of you singing not you singing this is why God had someone create a head thing for mics use them.

Trent: I'm sorry I'm just not a big fan of your voice with that song it was just to high for me personally

Troye: I had a problem with you mumbling some of the words here and there and then at times to me the instruments over powered your voice for me and I couldn't really hear you.
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's see what scores did the judges gave you! (85% of the total score)
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 1:

Shakira - 67%
Troye Sivan - 60%
Trent Harmon - 59%
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 2:

Trent Harmon - 80%
Troye Sivan - 73.4%
Shakira - 72.4%
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 3:

Trent Harmon - 81%
Shakira - 65%
Troye Sivan - 63%
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 80.83%
TRENT HARMON!
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Trent Harmon - 73.33% + 7.5% = 80.83%
Troye Sivan - 65.47% +15% = 80.47%
Shakira - 68.13% + 0% = 68.13%
2935 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Trent Harmon! You'll be battling with the Defending Champion, in 2 days, so Goodluck x

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!