This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 4 (Days 16-20)

Topic » #PP - Week 4 (Days 16-20)

2927 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Week 4 of Project Platinum! To open up our show, with a back-to-back performances of our first two finalists, let's give it up for Lady Gaga and INNA!

Lady Gaga:

INNA:
2927 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
First auditionee for this week is the 23 year-old girl from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Demi Lovato!

Next is a guy who already auditioned and ready to come back, the 17 year-old from Toronto, Canada, Shawn Mendes!
2927 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep16-132074

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

Demi Lovato - 15% (2 votes)
Shawn Mendes - 15% (2 votes)
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Before that, 2 NEW JUDGES are here to give you comments!
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
First we have here, Judge Tico (ticofernandez)!

Demi Lovato - Loved that performance but her voice cracked a few times.

Shawn Mendes - His words were hard to hear sometimes and should of been slower with less audience reaction.
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now another judge, here is Giraffez (Giraffez)!

Demi - It's good but I couldn't tell if the breaks I heard in your voice were intinetnonal or not so that's why you are being given that score.

Shawn - I'm sorry but when I hear someone ask the audience to sing along it means they can tell their voice is giving a little and want to hide it although they didn't do it long to me it's like when a comedian comes out and asks how are you to the audience it's the lazy way to do something. after that the voice was good.
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Demi Lovato - The performance has full of emotions, your vocals is powerful. Yeah, just like what other judges said your voice cracked at some points. But the feels is there, beautiful voice. You just slayed this performance.

Shawn Mendes - Your intonation is kinda the problem here. The voice is good, just like your first audition here, I kinda think you improved, but not as much as what I expected from you. This was a great song, but nothing seems special.
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's see what scores did the judges gave you! (85% of the total score)

Judge 1:

Demi Lovato - 80.1%
Shawn Mendes - 74.7%
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 2:

Demi Lovato - 83%
Shawn Mendes - 75%
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 3:

Demi Lovato - 79%
Shawn Mendes - 64%
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 4:

Demi Lovato - 80%
Shawn Mendes - 68%
2926 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 95.525%

DEMI LOVATO!
2926 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Demi Lovato - 80.525% + 15% = 95.525%
Shawn Mendes - 70.425% + 15% = 85.425%
2926 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
With a unanimous vote, Demi you are going to compete with our two-time defending champion, Kris Allen, here:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17272790/6

Goodluck x

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!