This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - For Judges Only

Topic » #PP - For Judges Only

3056 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations My Season 1 Judges, I'm here to quickly remind you of how we will judge, when we will judge, what and who will we judge.
3056 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
:::PROJECT PLATINUM:::

Project Platinum is a singing competition wherein each day it will be composed of 3 singers, they are the “Boys below 30’s”, “Girls below 30’s” and “Over 30’s”.

:::THE BATTLES:::
This 3 singers will battle it out to grab the spot of the “daily winner” (except the Day 1, because he/she will be the defending champion),  then the daily winner will then compete with the defending champion, if the daily winner beats the champion, he/she will be the new defending champion while if not, the defending champion will then face off the next day’s daily winner. If the defending champion reign/won 3 times, he/she will be advancing to the semi-finals.

:::SEMI-FINALS:::
This category will be composed of 10 (more or less) “defending champion” wherein each day, two will battle it out to have a spot in the finals, 2 songs of them will be judged.

:::FINALS:::
This category will be composed of 5 (more or less) “semi-finalists” wherein they were to sing 3 songs. Then the judges, including the people/audience will be voting and the one who will get the highest vote will become our “PROJECT PLATINUM” GRAND WINNER.
3056 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
How will we judge? Unlike any other group game, I am more with the scores. So I have here the Criteria for judging wherein in each performance, you are to mail me the score percentage of each.

CRITERIA FOR JUDGING (DAILY):
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%
TOTAL: 85%

*Daily is the one wherein there's 3 challengers.
*The remaining 15% will be a poll battle.

There's also on the other hand the criteria (for the daily winner vs. defending champion)
wherein the poll is replaced by the choice of song.
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%
CHOICE OF SONG: 15%
GRAND TOTAL: 100%

Example of what you will mail me.
You don't need to mail me the comments on each performance, the only thing needed to be mailed is the scores, this for example is what you should mail me:
ARIANA GRANDE:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 27%
INTERPRETATION: 23%
INTONATION: 19%
OVERALL IMPACT: 7%
TOTAL: 76% (If you're in to math you can mail me the total score, if not it's fine haha).
3056 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
:::SCHEDULE OF JUDGING:::

Just like what I've said, each week you will only attend mostly 2 times in the panel.
http://postimg.org/image/v5l5gkw6f/7690d8df/

That's the schedule you will be attending, for example Days 1 & 6, is for Destiny. She needs to attend the Days 1, 6, 11, 16, etc.

If there's any problem with the schedule, just mail me. If you want exchanges mail other judges. For some concerns, questions just mail me.

That's all for today, Let's make this season a big hit!
Thanks for applying x

P.S.: Just post "Read" if you already have read so I will know.
3056 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Read :)
3056 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
read
3056 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Read
3056 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Read
3056 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
Read
3055 days 8 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Read
3055 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
read
3049 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
:::ATTENTION:::

So this will serve as your last practice before we hit the show, I will give you a performance and try to comment it with their score percentage (though we all know that score percentage will be mailed, this will only serve as an example).
3049 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
EXAMPLE:

Sheryn Regis:

My comment:

Your voice is amazing and powerful at the same time. The way you handle the song was excellent. I know it's hard to belt high notes though you did it many times. It is a clean and an effortless performance.

My Scores:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 28.7%
INTERPRETATION: 23.6%
INTONATION: 19.2%
OVERALL IMPACT: 8.9%
TOTAL: 80.4% (over 85%)

For now, you are not to mail the scores, but when the show starts you are to.

Thanks anyways x
3049 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
You have such a beautiful voice that has strength and class. Your control is excellent and the way you went for those quick high notes was fantastic. Very nice job!

My Scores:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 27.5%
INTERPRETATION: 21.4%
INTONATION: 16.7%
OVERALL IMPACT: 7.7%
TOTAL: 73.3% (over 85%)
3049 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Your voice was calming and steady throughout, you had a consistent rhythm and tone which I enjoyed. Only thing would be the practice upon the high notes, they can be difficult but you tend to cut them short.

My Scores:
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 25.0%
INTERPRETATION: 22.3%
INTONATION: 13.6%
OVERALL IMPACT: 6.8%
TOTAL: 67.7(over 85%)
3049 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
You have a beautiful and controlled voice, no however your phrasing and diction are not-so-great, you're slurring many of the words and at time I can't understand you at all.

MY Scores:

Tone/Voice Quality: 28%
Interpretation: 15%
Intonation: 20%
Overall Impact: 2%
Total: 65% (over 85%)

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!